High Heeled Shoes Or Boots

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to wear high heels but in them I'm 6' tall so I feel like I tower over everyone. I can't resist when I go out dancing though, I have to wear heels.

You probably look fantastic, towering or not.

My favorite is boots with short skirts. I have always loved boots, esp. really nice leather boots with a higher heel. I can't think of anything that looks more elegant in the winter than nice boots, a skirt and a really well made coat.

Totally agree, it looks incredibly high-end in the winter to have a beautifully tailored coat matched with the perfect pair of boots.

I WISH I had the legs to wear a short skirt and a pair of boots out dancing. I think it's a really sexy look. Unfortunately, my proportions don't work well with most skirts, especially mini ones.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well thank you Christina! That's really sweet!

Oh.. you guys with the stripper shoes, really???! I guess if you're in bed with someone...maybe..sorta..? But walking around in those chunky 5" heels, or clear heels, or the plastic strappy heels! eek! :slaphappy: Wish-4-8 your links me made chuckle..but hey, whatever floats your boat!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well thank you Christina! That's really sweet!

Oh.. you guys with the stripper shoes, really???! I guess if you're in bed with someone...maybe..sorta..? But walking around in those chunky 5" heels, or clear heels, or the plastic strappy heels! eek! :slaphappy: Wish-4-8 your links me made chuckle..but hey, whatever floats your boat!

It does float my boat. Here is the thing though, a lot of that is sex play for the bedroom and fantasy.

But there are shoes out there that are similar to those "stripper" shoes that are seen as classy and acceptable, or evening wear. Those are a turn on too. They sell them at department stores. Erection wise, I see no differance. And I just go crazy inside when I see them.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I love to wear high heels but in them I'm 6' tall so I feel like I tower over everyone. I can't resist when I go out dancing though, I have to wear heels. My favorite is boots with short skirts. I have always loved boots, esp. really nice leather boots with a higher heel. I can't think of anything that looks more elegant in the winter than nice boots, a skirt and a really well made coat.

Seaside, that's why you should hang around with me more. At 6'8, you could wear your heals and still needs to tilt your head up to kiss me.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
first attachment - a small fraction of my shoe collection. i don't even want to count how many shoes i really have that aren't pictured. i own everything from sneakers to cowgirl boots, flip flops to flats, and a variety of high heels, espadrilles, sling-backs, peep toes, kitten heels, etc. the red pointy heels pictured here are a personal favorite pair. i always have to have red heels in my collection no matter what!

second attachment - my fave pair of strappy aldo heels, circa 2004. they're 6 inches high, leather, and they buckle at the ankle. (modeled by my sis who borrowed em.)

third attachment - my latest purchase. black vinyl peep-toe slingbacks. i actually got these at payless shoes, no joke! not only are they cute and comfy, but i never thought i'd find something as stylish as these for less than $20. i've seen many similar name brand styles at coach, aldo, macy's, and nordstrom, and i'm happy with the pair i found. less money spent on this pair = more money to spend on other shoes! (modeled by me.)

*a tip to avid shoe-shoppers like myself*
wearing heels and boots can really damage your feet and your posture, not to mention they can cause blisters and aches. that's why it's always important for to have comfort grips in your shoes. i swear by them, especially the doctor scholl's brand. slip those babies in your shoes and you'll feel so much better. i promise at the end of the day your feet won't even aching!

Attachments

Last edited:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first attachment - a small fraction of my shoe collection. i don't even want to count how many shoes i really have that aren't pictured. i own everything from sneakers to cowgirl boots, flip flops to flats, and a variety of high heels, espadrilles, sling-backs, peep toes, kitten heels, etc. the red pointy heels pictured here are a personal favorite pair. i always have to have red heels in my collection no matter what!

second attachment - my fave pair of strappy aldo heels, circa 2004. they're 6 inches high, leather, and they buckle at the ankle. (modeled by my sis who borrowed em.)

third attachment - my latest purchase. black vinyl peep-toe slingbacks. i actually got these at payless shoes, no joke! not only are they cute and comfy, but i never thought i'd find something as stylish as these for less than $20. i've seen many similar name brand styles at coach, aldo, macy's, and nordstrom, and i'm happy with the pair i found. less money spent on this pair = more money to spend on other shoes!

i have the brown boots in the first picture in black. :)

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few I'm in love with right now. I have the boots...but not the other two. I'm a little obsessed with purple...if you couldn't tell already. First ones are Chinese Laundry, secon pair are Seychelles, and last pair I can't remember, but they're vegan...so that's good I suppose. I'm not vegan though, just vegetarian.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha yeah, i'm in search for new black and brown ones for the winter. i have like ankle brown boots, but i want ones that are just below the knee, too. so if i get any new one's maybe i'll post them up.