High Quality Problem ...

PatriotSam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been very much of a hot commodity around women. I've always been nice and respectful, kind and considerate but in almost 30 years I've have never had a girlfriend and then at a friends wedding several weeks ago that all changed.

After a fling (a very respectful and appreciative fling) at a wedding, I'm suddenly getting lots of attention from really attractive, fun, friendly successful women! (Keep in mind that these women have noting to do with the wedding which was in a completely different city.)

I use Match.com and in the last 2 days I've got 7 winks, sent out 8 emails, recieved 6 responces and have 5 dates in the coming week. I even had a date yesterday with a girl I met on Match.com and it was like 4 hours from the first IM to meeting her in person ... and it was an AWESOME date!

To add to that, during my date last night, I recieved 2 more winks from other women and the girl from the wedding was sening me elaborate text messages detailing what she wanted me to do to her and how turned on the thought of it was making her!

I was laughing to myself thinkning "What the hell is going on!?"

So does anyone have any advise on how to respectfully coordinate multiple women while trying to select one to focus my attention on?

I'm hoping that things will naturally work themselves out, but I'm not used to this situation and I don't want to offend any of these girls becuase thus far they've all been fantastic!

PatriotSam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea ... it does sort of sound like that ...

But no, it's not some sort of clandestine marketing post ... and actually since I posted this a few hours ago I got another wink! Match has been good to me overall, and hyperactive in the last 2 days. I would recommend it to others if you live in an urban area ... it's certainly lead me to more dates than eHarmony ever did.

I know how to treat one woman ... I simply don't know what the etiquette is when you've got options ... and when they're all very good options?

I guess looking for advice on such a ludicrous "problem" is going to get me some funny looks. I'm just a loyal kind of guy and one woman is all I need at a time. (Well, except for maybe a special occasion!)

I've just always been able to turn to LPSG for really honest and helpful advice when I encounter these sorts of odd sexual queries. So I'm hoping someone has a good perspective on this situation.

If not, the post will die and I'm sure it will all work itself out ... even if that means pissing off 6 girls and keeping one. I guess that's the ultimate outcome of the situation anyway.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol, either the heavens have aligned for you, or you're on a roll.

A roll happens when you get a boost to your confidence and self-esteem. Use it wisely.

Is there the possibility of continuing this "fling"? If she's worked this much magic on you in a short while, imagine how much better things could be if she became a permanent fixture in your life. And I don't just mean you being a chick-magnet.

Last edited:

PatriotSam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the girl from the wedding and I have set a few dates in the future to meet up and continue what we started at the wedding. However, we both sort of realize that it's never going to become a real relationship as we live in two different countries, thousands of miles apart and we each have our own dedicated careers that we're not going to abandon for each other.

Given the above circumstances, we also agreed that we're just going to keep seeing other people and our meet ups in the future will simply be fun little "stand alone" encounters. Once we find people in our respective areas to dedicate ourselves to, the romantic interludes will be discontinued.

But in the mean time, locally Match has been working overtime like I said ... and the girls I'm meeting are all dead on with my preferences ... attractive, intelligent, Masters Degrees or Medical Degrees, they're passionate about their careers and when I end up meeting them they've just had awesome personalities.

And let me be clear, I dont do fuck buddies (except for the wedding girl but it's a little more romantic than that). The girls from Match have a far greater chance of becoming real relationships than the girl from the wedding. (Not that I wouldnt want a real relationship with her if the circumstances where different.)

But now that i'm suddenly meeting all these great women, what's the eddique in terms of dating? Is it acceptable to date somone different every night? Or should i be spreading things out more so it dosent look like an assembly line of dating if one of them realizes what's going on?

Like i said before, i know what I'm supposed to do when I'm dedicated to one woman ... i've just never had so much going on and don't know how to handle it? I guess i'm sort of intimidated by my own success. If that makes sense?