High Risk Wanks!

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of my buddies were talking about this the other day! The gist of it was they would try to outdo each other by seeing who could bring themself off to a pop in the riskiest situation. The latest one being in a transparent glass elevator in a shopping centre!

It reminded me of the time i was in 4th year in high school, mustve been about 16 years old and my hormones were starting to get rampant! I was sat next to a chick in my maths class sharing a desk and we were all doing some kind of silent reading/test thing ( i wasnt focussed on the work lol). Anyway i remember this chick having a really fit athletic body and awesome tanned legs. Her school skirt had rode up slightly and her black tights were begiining to show a bit of exposed skin at the top! I coudlnt believe she was wearing holdups to school at that age! dirty bitch!! I got an instant hair trigger cock of granite! For the next 10 minutes i was stroking my cock inside my trousers as subtly as i could! I dont think the girl noticed as she was working away at her paper but she slowly crossed her legs at one point and lifted her skirt up a little more, whether or not it was to let me see ill never know! But i was getting ready to pop in my maths class!! Sods law eventually fucked things up when my maths teacher spoke up and said "i dont know what your playing with under there young man but if you dont put it away ill make you come up here and ill take it off you!"
Instant floppy at the thought of this old grizzly bitch getting her gums around it!

Needless to say i wanked myself silly over that for the next week!! :biggrin1:

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
A couple of my buddies were talking about this the other day! The gist of it was they would try to outdo each other by seeing who could bring themself off to a pop in the riskiest situation. The latest one being in a transparent glass elevator in a shopping centre!

It reminded me of the time i was in 4th year in high school, mustve been about 16 years old and my hormones were starting to get rampant! I was sat next to a chick in my maths class sharing a desk and we were all doing some kind of silent reading/test thing ( i wasnt focussed on the work lol). Anyway i remember this chick having a really fit athletic body and awesome tanned legs. Her school skirt had rode up slightly and her black tights were begiining to show a bit of exposed skin at the top! I coudlnt believe she was wearing holdups to school at that age! dirty bitch!! I got an instant hair trigger cock of granite! For the next 10 minutes i was stroking my cock inside my trousers as subtly as i could! I dont think the girl noticed as she was working away at her paper but she slowly crossed her legs at one point and lifted her skirt up a little more, whether or not it was to let me see ill never know! But i was getting ready to pop in my maths class!! Sods law eventually fucked things up when my maths teacher spoke up and said "i dont know what your playing with under there young man but if you dont put it away ill make you come up here and ill take it off you!"
Instant floppy at the thought of this old grizzly bitch getting her gums around it!

Needless to say i wanked myself silly over that for the next week!! :biggrin1:
A few years ago i was at the local shoping center and went in to use the washroom, i took a stall and someone was in the one next to mine. After a few minutes he was tapping his foot and signalling with his finger for me to slide my cock under the stall wall. This got me really turned on, so i did. The guy got on his knees and was sucking on me and then he started to finger my butt which i really enjoyed. He go up and walked over to the sink and got some liquid hand soap.When he came back he wispered for me to turn around so i did, he put some of the soap on my hole and slid himself into me. He was able to ride me and blow in me without anyone coming in to use the washroom.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats not a high risk wank! thats just a grotty toilet encounter :D

italianb90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In middle school the last year a classmate jacked off during music lesson several times.
Nobody but me ever noticed it. I noticed it because I was sitting next him xD

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A friend and I use to always fuck around in the school bathroom. There was a divider between the door and the urinals, so that gave us like 2 seconds to stop what we were doing and act like we were pissing in the urinals... We had so many close calls, but that was the excitement of it. We never got caught.

We'd be hanging out at break, most of the time with other people, and one of us would say to the other, "I have to go to the bathroom." Then one of us would go and a minute later the other would follow. Or since we were in difference classes, we'd say to each other a time to meet during class and we'd go at the time and do our thing. We'd usually just blow each other off, since it was too risky to have the ass of your pants pulled down, but we did it a few times...

bigmike_uk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Middle of the back row in an English class at school, a friend bet none of us would dare wank there and then. I did - through my trousers. Hotest girl in class told me later she was watching me and had to get herself off in the loo immediately after the lesson!

Gedackt8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In high school, I once jerked off in class....the teacher was fond of using transparencies, and I was in the back. One day when she turned off the lights, I whipped it out and had a wank. I can't remember if I actually came, but damn, the risk of it made it pretty hot.