High School Graduation

TforTrapeze

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So tomorow afternoon (aka today, now that it's past midnight)
I graduate highschool.
My initial reaction is AWESOME, but then I also realize: wow,
four years seems kind of fast now.
I remember precisely me walking to my first day of school Freshman year with my best friends. Those same best friends i hate now or have just gone seperate ways. It's so wierd.
So much has changed.
Anybody else graduating?
Class of '06, anyone?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
TtheAmazing said:
I graduate highschool.
I remember precisely me walking to my first day of school Freshman year with my best friends. Those same best friends i hate now or have just gone seperate ways. It's so wierd.
So much has changed.
Anybody else graduating?
Class of '06, anyone?
No, not graduating. Did that some time ago. But congradulations. And yes, I do know that as the years go by we change. My best buddies in high school in my freshman and sophomore years are guys I haven't seen in years. Some I didn't run around with that much I see regularly now.

Again congradulations. I hope you have a very wonderful life!

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
TtheAmazing said:
I graduate highschool.
So much has changed.
Anybody else graduating?
Class of '06, anyone?

I graduated last year...people change so much...Ive changed a ton of frined sand dont see a lot of people anymore and what not ...but congrats....

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Where I live, unless you get out far and fast you see those same people all of your life. Just two days ago I saw an old friend of mine from grade school, He looks like an old man, but drugs will do that to you. Everybody here lives so close and gossip spreads so fastly that I'm hoping to get out soon before any of my little secrets start to get away.:cool:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Congratulations, T! :smile:

Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Just two days ago I saw an old friend of mine from grade school, He looks like an old man, but drugs will do that to you.
The disparity in appearance just gets greater and greater with time. I'm 32 now and am routinely pegged for 20-23, so I'm on the young-looking end. On the other hand, at my high school reunions there are some classmates who look 50ish because they've let themselves gain a ton of weight, are balding/greying, or haven't updated their look since 1992.

Some of it is surely genetic but the moral of the story is: Take care of yourself -- it shows sooner than you think when you don't!

Steve

Blondie69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aww congrats! I graduated in '04 and most of my friends have gone off to school out of state while it's good for them I rarely see them.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations, then. My graduation has waaaaaaaaaay back in 1980, and I still love that date. Last day in my hometown, here's to never being there again!