High School Locker Rooms

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The fact that someone is 3" soft against someone who is 7" soft means absolutely nothing as you really cannot be sure who has th elargest erect cock based on that. A mans size when soft can vary from pretty snall to almst as big as thier size when hard. Young guys may not realise this and think that every big soft cock they see doubles or triples in size like their own cock.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
yeh i played hockey in high school and for college and have been 9.5 x 6 since my senior year in hs so the comments were always there. the attention tended to make me a lil embarassed but its not really a big deal. its a whole lot better than if people were making comments cuz u were too small. in high school it was more common because we would be showering with kids who were freshman and havent fully grown yet so they were obviously a lil more wide eyed whereas in college, when everyone has developed and matured it wasnt really an issue. all i can say is enjoy being big and tell the kids who comment to forward the information about your size to their sisters ;)
I never understand the boast by unverified with no pics