High School Prom Memories

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At my school we only had Proms for Juniors and Seniors (separate of course.) I didn't go to either as I was far too shy to ask any of the dozen girls I had a crush on. :cry:

LapDog :9 :p :9

D

deleted1223

last year prom my parents were in barbados so i had the after party and had a foursome me and 3 girls in my parents steam shower

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by italianhunglikeastallion@Apr 26 2005, 12:06 AM
last year prom my parents were in barbados so i had the after party and had a foursome me and 3 girls in my parents steam shower
[post=304774]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, at least you don't have to worry about pregnancy if your girls are like your posts: no periods.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by yaoifun@Apr 26 2005, 02:58 AM
Wouldn't that technically mean they ARE pregnant, Jacinto? Or did you mean they don't get periods period? (no pun intended!)
[post=304852]Quoted post[/post]​

If they do normally get periods periodically, then an extended period with out a period could spell trouble, but I don't think I'd rely on italianhunglikeastallion's ability to spell 'trouble'. I was assuming that they never had periods ... period. His posts don't suggest that the periods came to an abrupt end, but that there never were any in the first place.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 25 2005, 11:19 PM
...but I don't think I'd rely on italianhunglikeastallion's ability to spell 'trouble'.
[post=304863]Quoted post[/post]​
Ouch! Vicious.

Or is that your version of foreplay? ;)

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Apr 25 2005, 10:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Apr 25 2005, 10:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yaoifun@Apr 26 2005, 02:58 AM
Wouldn&#39;t that technically mean they ARE pregnant, Jacinto? Or did you mean they don&#39;t get periods period? (no pun intended&#33;)
[post=304852]Quoted post[/post]​

If they do normally get periods periodically, then an extended period with out a period could spell trouble, but I don&#39;t think I&#39;d rely on italianhunglikeastallion&#39;s ability to spell &#39;trouble&#39;. I was assuming that they never had periods ... period. His posts don&#39;t suggest that the periods came to an abrupt end, but that there never were any in the first place.
[/b][/quote]

I know what you meant, your a smart guy, I was just screwing with ya :p (no pun intended...I think lol again, I&#39;m teasing&#33;) I feel bad for people who are in the "no periods, period" situation, cuz if they want kids they&#39;re in a rock in a hard place, but then again, the world is already overpopulated enough as it is&#33;

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,
My Prom experience was one for the books&#33; I was actually asked to the prom by two young men but I did not want to have to smack their hands all night long so I asked a friend to take me. Unknown to me a guy that I had a crush on had called the house and also asked to take me but my mother who thought that he was a major player told him no thank you and didnt tell me about it untill 6 months later&#33;
Well I went to the prom with a very handsome friend who went to another school .I told him I didnt mind if he danced with other people just do not embarass me. Well one of my classmates who was known to make dramatic entrances , brought an equally attractive man to the prom with her. She came in last with a show stopping dress. Well, my date fell hard and so did she&#33; IT was spontaneous combustion for the two of them they went off somewhere and I was left to sit with her angry date . When my teachers came by and asked me if he was my date, I told them no the L had run off with my date and I was there to keep her&#39;s company&#33;LOL&#33;

Naughty

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 25 2005, 07:19 PM
If they do normally get periods periodically, then an extended period with out a period could spell trouble, but I don&#39;t think I&#39;d rely on italianhunglikeastallion&#39;s ability to spell &#39;trouble&#39;. I was assuming that they never had periods ... period. His posts don&#39;t suggest that the periods came to an abrupt end, but that there never were any in the first place.
Thankfully, you don&#39;t have to worry about that shit.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Apr 26 2005, 07:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Apr 26 2005, 07:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 25 2005, 07:19 PM
Thankfully, you don&#39;t have to worry about that shit.
[post=304932]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Reason #6112 why it&#39;s better to be a gay man&#33;

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
So many views on this, I see you gals (n guys) either felt great about your prom, or extremely awkward. Anyone of you ever had the thought of blowing her/his prom the way I did? I see Mme. Zora kinda did that, though not to extremes like me.

Bruce

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went to a politically correct high school here in LA, so instead of having "dates" for our proms, we had mixed partners. No, it&#39;s not as exciting as it sounds. The whole class went to a hotel ballroom where we ate dinner together & then we had the dance part at the same place. I must have danced with 50 girls that night...and a couple of guys too&#33; (I said it was real PC) In some ways it was a hoot, but I missed the chance to be with the girl I had a big crush on. But we made up for that later the next morning. A bunch of us went to the beach at sunrise & ran around in the surf with our formal clothes on. The best part of the whole experience was meeting some of the people I never really knew in my class. I guess that was the faculty&#39;s purpose in organizing the prom the way they did. :party:

D

deleted1223

Originally posted by steve319+Apr 26 2005, 03:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steve319 &#064; Apr 26 2005, 03:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 25 2005, 11:19 PM
...but I don&#39;t think I&#39;d rely on italianhunglikeastallion&#39;s ability to spell &#39;trouble&#39;.
Ouch&#33; Vicious.

Or is that your version of foreplay? ;)
[post=304872]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

u guys r assholes naw just playin i kno i cant spell for shit

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn&#39;t bother with my proms. I had "come out" junior year, and even the straight troublemakers didn&#39;t want anything to do with me, let alone the other gay guys. There was a girl who wanted me to take her, but I really wasn&#39;t interested in going with a girl, or alone. So I stayed home. And have never regretted it.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because of a fire in the hotel where we were to have our prom, we ended up having the prom in the gym....think lots of air freshners. It was something out of the history books, literally. They went back to like the 1940&#39;s for pictures in old annuals of proms in the gym so they the decorations could look much the same. Hey, people make the party so we had a good time.

Afterwards we overflowed a diner; since no one wanted to go home, we drove to the beach. To keep from getting all sandy ** wink, wink ** most of us took off our clothes to walk the beach. Those who left their underwear on soon regretted it...they got dunked. It was a fun, peaceful night with lots of hugs and "Damn, I&#39;m gonna miss you."

Quite a few who arrived virgins...well, left changed. Many of those who had a secret crush on someone at some point in the past got to spend some quality time together in the dunes.

We recognized that this was the end of one phase of our life. To us it was a fitting way to end all the years we had spent together. Then the sun came up, and we packed it in.

jay

P.S. We were a politically correct high school, and one in which jocks and geeks got along.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jay_too@Apr 27 2005, 12:15 AM
Quite a few who arrived virgins...well, left changed. Many of those who had a secret crush on someone at some point in the past got to spend some quality time together in the dunes.
[post=305175]Quoted post[/post]​

Jay, wanna take me to the prom? :p :D

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by italianhunglikeastallion@Apr 26 2005, 06:08 PM
u guys r assholes naw just playin i kno i cant spell for shit
[post=305134]Quoted post[/post]​
Pay no attention to the grammar police, italianhunglikeastallion. They have a quota they have to meet, I think. Keep posting&#33;

iwfuutaudls: I was never inflicted with any kind of school spirit. All throughout my many years of studentship, I never attended nor involved myself with any kind of school activity, school dance, or school game.

After reading this post in all its entirety, I am very happy that I never gave a shit.