High Sex Drives

Lifeguard

Experimental Member
Media
I'm glad I have a high sex drive since it means I'm always ready when the opportunity arises! It does suck, however, when my engine is turning at maximum r.p.m. and my wife's engine hasn't even started, if you know what I mean. However, having been married almost 30 years I have to admit that we've both been in "drive" at the same time quite often!

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad I have a high sex drive since it means I'm always ready when the opportunity arises! It does suck, however, when my engine is turning at maximum r.p.m. and my wife's engine hasn't even started, if you know what I mean. However, having been married almost 30 years I have to admit that we've both been in "drive" at the same time quite often!

I know how it is to want it but not be in "the mood" with that other person. It just sucks...

Congrats on the solid marriage.

D

deleted85856

I have one, and fucking love it!
I mean I can be having sex with my girl, then go home and still jack off because I'm horny. The only downside is that I become hard very easily, but it's better then having a hard time becoming hard.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is a blessing, however, it took me nearly 30 years to realize this. I used to think it was a curse to be horny all the time and think about sex so much.

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
I love it. I always have, because the wonders of masterbation make it so. The only time it sucked was when I was with a dude that had no sex drive at all. He'd refuse me all the time. It was really frustrating.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it's actually usually more of a curse than a blessing :frown1:

That of course could change if I could find a great guy who could keep up with me!

I know what you mean. I'm still looking for the right woman. In the mean time my hands are well exercised!:biggrin1:

spictacular1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a high sex drive is like any part of one's nature. Its what you make of it. As a teenager I was extremely self conscious of my amorous nature. I recall talking to a group of friends about the amount that each of us masturbated. I was shocked to find that I was the only one of us that pleasured myself multiple times a day. As I progressed into college I found that my sex drive made the girls I dated very self conscious as no matter how often we would have sex I still pleasured myself at least once a day. I learned over the years that there are very few out there that can keep up. Even during times when stress caused me to have performance problems, I would still have no less interest sex and still found enjoyment in pleasuring my partners orally.

SteveWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The question is, how do you know if you have a high sex drive? If you're at one of the extremes, you'd probably know: You'd notice that you hardly ever think about or want sex while your friends seem to talk about little else. Or, you would notice that you were obsessed with sex to the point of ignoring other things in life and masturbated multiple times a day no matter what else was going on. However, very few of us are at either extreme. How do you know which slope of the bell curve you're on?

I think about sex a lot, fantasize at least briefly about any attractive woman I meet, and masturbate pretty much every day if I don't have sex. At 38, that seems like a relatively high sex drive, but it could be average for all I know. When I was younger and single the first time around, I used to masturbate when I came home after having sex, building on the memory of it as a fantasy. At the time I thought I was a sex pig for doing this, but reading some of the stuff at this site, it seems that I was practically neuter because I only masturbated ONCE.:smile:

So, for those of you saying you have a high sex drive, how do you know it's higher than average?

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At my age, I still have a high sex drive. I don't pop to attention whenever a pretty lady saunters by, but I don't have any shortage of bonafied boners every day either. I wake up with one each and every morming, usually have at least one self pleasured encounter, and sometimes my wife is in the mood. Live a good, healthy life & your sex drive will follow you to the end of your days.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
For those of you who have one, are you glad that you do actually have one... or is it just an inconvenience? I'm glad to be blessed with one, but that just means it really blows when I can't get any.

Comments and opinions please?
well,i was blessed with being a nympho.my problem is..the older i get the hornier i get!hell,im in my 40's and cant get enough.:biggrin1:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem for me has always been finding a longterm partner whose sex drive is as high as mine....I am pretty obsessed with sex, i'll admit, and I am also pretty adventuresome.
My partners are more of the vanilla type.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe my insatiable sex drive has been mostly an asset...but it has made it difficult to find enough sex partners or encounters to satisfy my appetite! I can remember fucking several times a night and still feeling the need to jack off later on after thinking about the sex earlier on!
Now, I don't have sex nearly often enough to satisfy my desire...but then sex partners do not cum running to guys my age, but I still need to cum once or twice a day ...a little less often than say 50 years ago!

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have found that the less my wife wanted it , the more I did. As we got older, and now that the dreaded menopause has set in, Im happy jerking off each morning in a sock and luv this site, looking at hard cocks...am I getting gay???... probably not, but I still get morning wood and have to do something!

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ejaculating one or more times a day is an essential part of both prostate health and overall health. It doesn't matter whether you do it with a partner or alone. Sexual activity keeps your hormones in balance and slows down the aging process. And like any kind of exercise, it sort of reinforces itself. The more energy you give to it, the more energy you get from it.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
: I think about sex a lot, fantasize at least briefly about any attractive woman I meet, and masturbate pretty much every day if I don't have sex. At 38, that seems like a relatively high sex drive, but it could be average for all I know.

It's called being a healthy male. The average guy thinks about sex many many times a day. It's so we'll be ready when they are ready.