High standards

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Just a thought. Does anyone else here have very high standards based largely on their own cock size?
I'm a fairly average looking man, but have certainly given a lot of pleasure to some very nice girls over the years. So is it wrong for me to only go with women who are what I would consider to be 'high standard'? Or am I just too shallow (actually I don't even need to ask that, I know I'm shallow!)
Just wondering if anyone else was the same, or what any ladies thought about this.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Just a thought. Does anyone else here have very high standards based largely on their own cock size?
I'm a fairly average looking man, but have certainly given a lot of pleasure to some very nice girls over the years. So is it wrong for me to only go with women who are what I would consider to be 'high standard'? Or am I just too shallow (actually I don't even need to ask that, I know I'm shallow!)
Just wondering if anyone else was the same, or what any ladies thought about this.

One thought: What you consider 'high standard', what someone else considers 'high standard' and what actually is 'high standard' (if indeed that even exists) are completely different things.

Your question, "Does anyone else here have very high standards based largely on their own cock size?" is, essentially, unanswerable - might have been better asking "Does anyone else here perceive himself to have very high standards based largely on his own cock size?"

The fact that you think there is a standard at all leads me to agree with your own opinion of your shallowness.

But nevermind - you'll probably get over it.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
One thought: What you consider 'high standard', what someone else considers 'high standard' and what actually is 'high standard' (if indeed that even exists) are completely different things.

Possibly true, but maybe a good thing if it is, since it means I like something obscure and generally less prefered.

Your question, "Does anyone else here have very high standards based largely on their own cock size?" is, essentially, unanswerable - might have been better asking "Does anyone else here perceive himself to have very high standards based largely on his own cock size?"

The fact that you think there is a standard at all leads me to agree with your own opinion of your shallowness.

But nevermind - you'll probably get over it.

I hope so, but it's unlikely ;)

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I go for is big tits. Even an average face is fair game if the titties are there! If she has smaller tits she better have a hot body :tongue:

This is just because I like big tits really. Not because of my big dick. Or dashing good looks :biggrin1: lol.

Am I a BOOB KING? :tongue: