Highschool Sex Ed.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_Dust, Sep 20, 2005.

1. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

When I was a sophomore my male classmates and I were shown a video on how to check your testicles for abnormalities. The older female teacher remained in the room and watched it with us. It started with a pretty white boy holding his small dick and giving a squeeze. Then after a narrator explanation, a black kid was shown doing it and was considerably larger. Why did the video do that? And also later when the full class was reassembled, Mrs. Z made reference to a large penis being more gratifying for intercourse. When some punk chimed in that it is not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean; her response was, "no it is not." It is no wonder that after experiences like that a large penis is desired by both sexes.

2. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Hmmm.... some students learn more than the basic facts in sex ed these days.

3. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Hmmm.... some students learn more than the basic facts in sex ed these days.
    [post=345254]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Yeah, when I was in sex ed I had the G rated version. Mrs. Finklestein didn’t go into how gratifying big dicks are.

4. collegeman04

collegeman04 New Member

Mr. Tuttle didn't go into that, but when we watched the video about that, the guy was pretty well sized up, and all the little cocky ass's in the class were like, thats it, and making coments like, "bet he wishes he had one like this, and pointed to themselves..."

idiots...

5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yea, that definitely doesnt help for the smaller guys.

They did that in mine too...made me feel inadequate, and not normal.

Being of average size, The comments the teacher made were uncalled for, and over the line for sex ed.

Mabee a larger penis is gratifying for some, but others it can be painful.... It just planted a seed that shouldnt have grown.

We had a kid in our class...he was small, I mean Micro small. Like a grain of rice.
    His balls were the size of a small marble, and his penis I would say was no longer than 1/2"inch by 1/4 inch wide.
    He was watching the tape on erections...and he opened his trousers and was looking in.

Poor guy found out what happens with rice gets wet.

6. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

I know what you guys are saying abot not being appropriate. Everyone in my class knew that I was well hung due to the Speedo I wore for my YMCA swimming class. Yet, I did not act like a douchebag in front of people. Other guys, of whom I knew were small or average from gym showers, would brag about being "a man" around the girls. However, they all knew I was the only one packing a large love gun. Maybe Mrs. Z had experience with both big and small men and was speaking from experience.

7. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

I never had sex ed. It was supposed to be part of a general "teen life" class, exploring drugs, sex, etc. All the teacher talked about was relationships and how bad cocaine was - no info on STDs, sexual practices or anything, as if she was just too embarassed to talk about sex.

And that thing with the teacher saying big dicks are better, that's quite fucking stupid, just cos it's her opinion doesn't make it fact; a trait that many of my teachers seemed to have had as well.

8. jonb

Gold Member

Weird. Sounds like you might have grounds for a molestation charge.

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I was in Jr. High (these days: Middle School) in the late 1950's. My grandpa had told me that I'd probably have a sex ed. class in 7th grade. So, on the first day of school that year I checked my schedule, and there it was: "Life's Choices."

I sat in the classroom anticipating a voluptuous blonde teacher, broom handles covered with condoms, film strips showing the deed in stop-time.

The instructor entered. Neither a blonde nor voluptuous, he was Wally Cox with a scowl. He put his books down upon his desk and faced the class and asked, "Who can tell me what this class is about?"

I nearly raised my hand but, thank goodness, I hesitated. One of the guys in the front - you know the type: brilliant, bespecticled, perfect grammar, in short: a nerd - said, "Yessir! Career planning!"

Wally Cox smiled and said, "That is correct."

Shit.

Draft saved Draft deleted