Hilary A Size Queen?!? :o

D

deleted85856

Apparently Hilary Clinton, democratic canidate loves a big cock! Will this hurt or help her in the polls with white males?

Come on guys! Let's take politics seriously, and focus on politics. I've never seen the media so focused on turning away from an issue and try and spin it and put dirt on it. Clinton and Obama could be called the greatest politic minds we've seen in years, yet the media has diverted away from politics to focus on stuff such as their religions and who supports them. The public is much to blame for this, we rather hear about sex scandels then our canidates view on Health Care, but come on, enoughs enough.. lets just focus on what they stand for instead of the other bull shit.

Now everything thing I say here means jack shit as I'm Canadian; but I just wanted you to see my view on it.

Oh and for the record, I'm supporting Obama.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I think she's a lesbian.
I don't care what she is if she is elected and can lead America to solve its major problems.

I agree with the OP. We have two of the greatest minds running for President. To be a black man or a woman requires it for either of them to get any real opportunity to be seen as serious candidates.

He's for Obama. I am for Clinton. But we both agree about the qualifications of both of these great minds and leaders. I will admit that their strengths are slightly different, but what they was to accomplish is about the same.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Clinton is a Republican in sheep's clothing. No thanks, I've had enough of those types.

D

deleted85856

The original OP presented a thread with little substance. No one has offered any rumor that her husband is "packing" anything.

Having typed that I go.

I was simply refering to the fact that this election is off topic.

D

deleted85856

Our political differences may vary, but it's good to see that at least someone believes in these political minds. I think it would be simply amazing to see Obama-Clinton as running mates; however, I really feel with his speaking skills that he could take a back seat, and I think she's too unwilling.