Hillary endorses Obama

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
did someone just post their IQ....ouch.

I know, that's nearly unreal, although I guess you can photograph documents and post them in your gallery just as you would pictures of your dick. So I guess tripod can put something in his gallery which shows his IQ, not that that can't be photoshopped in quite the same way, one imagines....

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Three possibilities: Somalia, Rwanda, the Sudan.

God, do we even post ambassadors to any of these countries?
Well the Clintons looked the other way w/ regard to Rwanda and Somalia back in the 90's I don't see that being a good fit.

I think he'll give her another shot at handling healthcare in a cabinet position, only this time, she'll have learned from her mistakes the last 2 times around.

Or she may decide she's more effective as a senator fighting that fight and having a democratic president supporting her legislation as a senator. That's what she said about why she didn't move on it as a senator - she thought Al Gore was going to be president, so she may resume her healthcare fight knowing Obama would support it.

Who knows.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't pass for white... my great grandparents and grandparents did. I am caucasion (red hair and green eyes), but contain African American DNA. I spent my whole life thinking that I was a pure blood caucasian and have only been enlightened to my heritage as of recently. I am also native American and Jewish... I am WHOLLY American sir.

Can you ever type a post without hurling insults?

There was a time you would have been considered legally Black. Some of the old laws had that if you had 1/8 "black blood" than you were black. I remember seeing a talk show several years ago where it was revealed to an audience of "white" people that they had African ancestry. That was enlightening for them.

I am confused about the African-American DNA part though. Do African-Americans have different DNA?

Jindal is the Louisiana Gov.
I wouldn't count Christ out yet - he holds the key to Fl. for the GOP.

And let's not forget the money - Billary have always been in it for the money...

Crist is already out. McCain has been told Crist is unacceptable to the party's religious right and that's the group who like McCain the least.

Hillary's now quite rich. She will get richer, as will Bill. She likes the limelight.

Ah, now there's the Jason I know and love..welcome back! :wink:

Thank you, but make no mistake. I have always been against whateveritwaswewerediscussingbefore and that will not change. :smile:

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree that she's an excellent politician, jason, but I also believe she was being sincere. I think she fought a good fight to the finish but in the end she fully supported the winner, who not so incidentally proposes positions that don't differ greatly from her own.

Hey Nick - I like your posts, and they make sense, but you are trying to reason with the unreasonable. The loud minority on these political threads believe with their entire beings that Hillary was shit out from the bowels of hell.

My parents were in the audience on Saturday in DC. I met Hillary back in January. She would have been a great President.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks, saabman. I did support Hillary initially and voted for her in the primary although the idealist in me gravitated toward Obama, but I'm really not out to proselytize or convert anyone here. My bigger point is to emphasize the spirit and tone of the speech she gave, which I think was magnificent (if, admitttedly, perhaps not quite as timely, by 24 hours, as it might have been). Yeah, she's tough and ambitious, but in a man those would be qualities to be admired. In the end, she's got a carrer in public service and she'll continue to contribute to the country in one capacity or another for years to come.