Hillary Lies On Youtube

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
My dad and I argued about this. He fully expects I should understand as a woman, how rough Hillary has it. She has to be tough because of guys like Gingrich. She's not running against Gingrinch. SHe's running against Obama. Perpetuating a bs myth that she has more experience than Obama.

I watched the video (excellent find, Indy). An evasive manuever can be employed just as easily for turbulence, not just to avoid incoming enemy fire.

I have a hard time accepting Hillary's explanation about Sinbad's comments. Sinbad, was on the same trip with Hillary, said the hardest thing he recollects "the most difficult part was where are we going to eat next?" Her answer was: "Sinbad's a comedian"

All the more reason you question "why would a comedian go on a trip where there was a threat of incoming fire, if the airspace wasn't stable?"

Hillary's an exaggerator. end of story.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Seeing Senator Clinton bases her whole 3am call readiness on her foreign policy experience on episodes like this, This lie is quite a WHOPPER....Sniper fire? No Welcoming party?? Who was the 8 year old girl giving her flowers? The sniper?

It's when she stirs the pot on this that I want Obama to go negative on her (he won't do it though).

I've said this repeatedly. Forget what she wants us to believe about what she did for Bosnia or Kosovo.

Al-Qaeda cut it's teeth and became more prolific with their attacks under the Clinton's reduction of the HUMINT intelligence. Even after Bin Laden published a declaration of war against the US (1996), they cut the defense budget.

Seriously, we are safer at 3am on her watch?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously, we are safer at 3am on her watch?

no-one's ever accused me of being a Clinton admirer, but to be fair, the Clinton administration did more to prevent an Osama Bin Laden attack, than the Bush administration did, including delivering that infamous Memorandum, ignored by the incoming Bush administration

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OMG! a politician who lies?!?! who would have thought?
Come on, dude. Throw me a bone here.

Hillary's lies are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more blatant than any of the other candidates. :rolleyes:

And since people like to compare the Clinton's, I guess I should have expected this after "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"?

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
no-one's ever accused me of being a Clinton admirer, but to be fair, the Clinton administration did more to prevent an Osama Bin Laden attack, than the Bush administration did, including delivering that infamous Memorandum, ignored by the incoming Bush administration
I'm not a Bush aficionado, but...some would argue that Bin Laden's 9/11 attack was a direct result of Bill not dealing with Al-Quaida when he was in office.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

you're wrong about that Nick.

Bin Laden was behind the first WTC attack in 93, Al-Qaeda's shooting down a blackhawk in Somoalia , Four simulataneous car bombs at four US Embassy in South Africa in 98, even after a declaration of war Bin Laden published against the US in 1996 (Clintons still cut the HUMINT budget). It really frustrated me, when Al-Qaeda attacked USS Cole in 2000, while the Clintons were still in office and all Bill had to say was that they bombed a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan -b/c the intelligence was so good at the time, it was the best location. The truth is that it was an abandoned training camp, with no current activity and in part b/c intel had been cut so drastically and we were stretched thin with peace keeping missions.

I'm no fan of Bush, but the Clintons gutted the HUMINT intelligence budget in spite of Al-Qaeda's attacks against us. With the reduction of HUMIT (human intelligence, the ability for our agents to infiltrate and embed in enemies of the state to gather information before attack occurs) it crippled the intelligence community and left us hampered on 9/11.

I don't blame Bush for Al-Qaeda attacking us. I blame him for keeping a relic like Rumsfeld around, citing he's a good man. He was ineffective and out of touch and deluded into believing military readiness was as sufficient as Clinton thought it was (Check it - Bill's own secretary of defense William Cohen told Clinton and congress our military readiness was in jeopardy with the reduction in size and the expansion of peacekeeping missions).

I understand cutting down big military bases we did not need, but cutting the intelligence budget was Clinton's handiwork and 9/11 was in Bush's first 9 months in office - BEFORE he got his hands on the first fiscal budget (election year was November 2000 - fiscal budgets are typically passed in October).

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that's correct -- however, the point is that what was done, with what little they had, was more than the incoming Republican administration did ..

but, agreed, the point you're making is valid -- was NOT enough in any case, under either administration

you're wrong about that Nick.

Bin Laden was behind the first WTC attack in 93, Al-Qaeda's shooting down a blackhawk in Somoalia , Four simulataneous car bombs at four US Embassy in South Africa in 98, even after a declaration of war published against us the US in 1996 and Al-Qaeda attacked USS Cole in 2000, while the Clintons were still in office. They continued to cut the HUMINT intelligence budget in spite of Al-Qaeda's attacks against us. Without a reduced HUMIT (human intelligence, the ability for our agents to infiltrate and embed in enemies of the state) it harmed us and left us hampered on 9/11. I'm not a fan of Bush, but the intelligence force he inherited was gutted considerably under the Clinton Administration.

I understand cutting down big military bases we did not need, but cutting the intelligence budget was Clinton's handiwork and 9/11 was in Bush's first 9 months in office - BEFORE he got his hands on the first fiscal budget (election year was November 2000 - fiscal budgets are typically passed in October).

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a Bush aficionado, but...some would argue that Bin Laden's 9/11 attack was a direct result of Bill not dealing with Al-Quaida when he was in office.

And they would be right wing apologists.

Shrub II was much more culpable in his negligence and ignorance of what was going on at the time.

When he should have been at his most vigilant what did he do? He went on holidays of course!

The one thing you can accuse Bill of is his humorous Camp David Accords which were meant to lay the path for the ME peace process. This farce did more to create the environment for Sept 11 than any departmental cut backs.

As a foot note, all of those attrocities that were listed a couple of posts back all went ahead undetected before the Humint cut backs.