Hillary Lies On Youtube

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I am for Hillary and so that does affect my perspective, but it seems that both the anti-Clinton camp and the media is highly bias against her. If people were criticizing what she plans to do while in office it would be one thing, but the attacks are usually very personal, something that all the other candidates for President seem to have not had to endure, especially from the press.

Which bothers me because I have the highest regard for John McCain. I don't believe he is the right man to be president. I fear that McCain would outdo Bush in having a bankrupt foreign policy, but he is an honorable man.

Obama is the same. I have no ill will toward him. I believe Hillary would make the better President. But Obama was my second choice out of all the original candidates in both parties. I believe Hillary will do more for the poor to help them get out of the pit they are in than Obama will.

I still hope that which ever one Obama or Clinton that gets the presidential nomination will ask the other to be the VP and that he or she will accept.

I just don't understand the very bitter feelings toward Hillary by many people. It seems to border on paranoia to me.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have to agree with Shelby .. for some Ms. Clinton comes across as somehow VERY disingenuous, ... hope I'm not being unfair, but that is a very strong gut feeling I have

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am for Hillary and so that does affect my perspective, but it seems that both the anti-Clinton camp and the media is highly bias against her. If people were criticizing what she plans to do while in office it would be one thing, but the attacks are usually very personal, something that all the other candidates for President seem to have not had to endure, especially from the press.
Right...because with Obama, people have been judging him not on things that he says and does, but on things that other people say and do...which is much more fair than judging Hillary for the things that she does.

I don't think the media is biased against her...I think the facts are simply biased against her.
I still hope that which ever one Obama or Clinton that gets the presidential nomination will ask the other to be the VP and that he or she will accept.
Here's to Obama's assassination if that happened...sorry, just my opinion and quite subjective.
I just don't understand the very bitter feelings toward Hillary by many people. It seems to border on paranoia to me.
Barack seems genuine. Hillary does not.
QFE.

D_Cyprius Slapwilly

Experimental Member
Media
I love the discussion on the 3am ad because the whole debate is moot. The average citizen doesn't realize that before the president ever gets a phone call, the crisis first goes to the pentagon where military experts debate and create a list of possible solutions. They are the ones who submit the options to the president, who then in turn debates the options with his or her advisers. No single president is going to be making any of these split-second decisions without debate amongst White House seniors.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

I hear you, Freddie.
I'm not an American and for some reason have not been following this election as closely as I have done in the past ... but, both those acknowledged, I find HC exudes competence and intelligence, and I just don't get why there is such ill feeling towards her.
There's no doubt Obama is more likeable, but then he's exceptionally charismatic. HC isn't. Fine.
But many people seem to find her an outright force for evil.
Puzzles me.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I personally cannot wait to see what Obama does with this - or McCain for that matter.

I'm glad some members of the media have taken the time to fact-check Hillary's Experience(TM) against her First Lady schedules. I'm not virulently anti-Hillary on the merits of her candidacy, but her #1 talking point for months has been "experience," which she has expanded to leave the impression that she would endorse McCain before Obama. Even before I made up my mind who I would support I've questioned exactly what quantifiable experience she's talking about that makes her so much more qualified for the Presidency than Obama, because from what I could see it's a wash.

But her recent fabrications of her foreign policy experience - from Northern Ireland to what happened on that trip to Bosnia - is so ludicrous it makes my head spin. This is the kind of thing that if Obama did it it would end his political career. The Clintons would ensure it.

This makes me even more curious to see her tax records. The longer she holds on to them the more I'm convinced there's something damning in them (most likely wrt money Bill has received from Asia). John "Integrity" McCain's probably have a whopper in them as well.

I disagree with the assertions that the media is anti-Hillary. If anything they are pro-Hillary because they continue to perpetuate the fantasy that she could win the nomination. If Hillary and Barack's positions with delegates and popular vote were reversed Obama probably would have been under intense pressure to bow out last month. The media likes the drama, so they keep portraying this as a horse-race despite the fact that she will have to win the remaining states by 20+ point margins in order to overtake Obama in delegates and the popular vote. The superdelegates are not going to overrule the majority of Dem voters. The fact that she's still in the race and not being portrayed as a Huckabee is proof that the media isn't biased against her.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I disagree with the assertions that the media is anti-Hillary. If anything they are pro-Hillary because they continue to perpetuate the fantasy that she could win the nomination. If Hillary and Barack's positions with delegates and popular vote were reversed Obama probably would have been under intense pressure to bow out last month. The media likes the drama, so they keep portraying this as a horse-race despite the fact that she will have to win the remaining states by 20+ point margins in order to overtake Obama in delegates and the popular vote. The superdelegates are not going to overrule the majority of Dem voters. The fact that she's still in the race and not being portrayed as a Huckabee is proof that the media isn't biased against her.
Exactly. Like I said, the facts are biased...not the media.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Getting back to the video, can we give her the benefit of doubt and allow that she was mistaken? There's a ~10 year time span between the two events?

Being mistaken isn't lying even when it happens to a politician.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Getting back to the video, can we give her the benefit of doubt and allow that she was mistaken? There's a ~10 year time span between the two events?

I absolutely agree with you Steve, being mistaken isn't lying. If I felt that people were coming down on her (or anyone else for that matter) for a simple memory mix-up or misspeak I'd tell people to give them the benefit of the doubt. However it is very difficult to believe that someone would be mistaken about being shot at or in imminent threat of being killed.

For the past week Hillary has recounted, several times, a highly dramatic event that portrays her as brave and heroic and someone her government entrusted with an incredibly dangerous diplomatic mission. This story is being couched to bolster her Experience(TM) credentials. I don't believe she's mistaken. She knows precisely what she's doing.

What's most troubling to me is that she's repeating a fabrication that is so easily refuted. It shows that the Clinton camp has their heads so far up their own asses that they can't even see through their own embellishments any more.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dear handsome and packing Mr. Industrialsize (and I mean this with the best of intentions): Politicians and lies are like Oreos are to milk. However, when you come across a YouTube video of Hillary Reclining, please alert me.

LOVEYOUEMEANIT (and that's not just the Mimosas talking),

Reverentially yours,

Mr. Midlifebear

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
-shaking my head-

...do you people still think I'm not voting for her "because she's a woman"?

._.;

I get accused at work all the time that I am a woman hater due to my political stance. How I counter is that if we want the same amount of deceit, dodging questions by attacking your opponents on unrelated matters, fighting and bickering and backroom politics, then vote for Billary or McCain.

The continuation of the same old "How do you define 'IT'" strategy when the Republicans were trying to impeach Clinton #1 appears to be alive and well with Clinton #2 and will destroy the Democratic party. The ONE main thing that both #1 and #2 have in common is that they refuse to admit they were wrong until shoved so far back into the corner that there is no other way out (he on his affair and her on her Iraq war vote). You need to admit you are wrong, make it right and move the hell on and stop playing semantics! [I will continue to call her Billary as long as she acts like him!]

Finally, the ignorance of the American People failing to see the obvious phony look that woman has on her face almost every minute (look at how phoney she is with the little girl in this video!) is dumfounding :confused:

There is only 1 clear choice of someone who stands up and confronts issues head on. There is only 1 choice for someone who wants to open the back doors of politics, bring everything out into the open and bring the American People back into the process. There is only one choice for open communication. Any other choice will be the same 'ol, same 'ol.

If I am forced to choose the same 'ol, same 'ol, I want someone who I know where they are coming from and I will cross party lines to vote for him. :eek:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Nope NO BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT......if this was an isolated incident, perhaps..but ALL of her overseas escapades that give her experience from Bosnia to kosovo to Ireland have all found to be "Mistakes"

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

SO which other instance was she confusing where she was under direct rifle fire running across tarmac?

The only possible defence is illicit drug abuse.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Fmr. Sec. of the Army Togo West confirms Clinton's Bosnia Account

I'm so glad that this YouTube video was posted here and is getting so many hits on the YouTube site.

Rather than showing that Hillary Clinton lies or is exaggerating it shows just the opposite. Whoever found the Journalist TV coverage should be thanked. They covered the First Lady's Trip as a Bosnia Peace Keeping Mission. The efforts to demean Sen. Clinton's experience is being put to rest with factual evidence from the time the events took place.

The Bosnia Peace Keeping Mission was not a USO event as had been suggested and Sen. Clinton went on to state that she herself requested the entertainment for the troops.

As for the video of a greeting ceremony with then First Lady Hillary Clinton arriving in Tuzla, it is unclear whether that is the arrival or the tarmac she was speaking of where she was rushed into a vehicle. Fmr. Sec. of the Army West confirmed the hot zone situation.

It is clear that Hillary Clinton went on a Bosnia Peace Keeping Mission and as the video showed was greeted by Foreign Dignitaries while on that the Mission.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fmr. Sec. of the Army Togo West confirms Clinton's Bosnia Account

I'm so glad that this YouTube video was posted here and is getting so many hits on the YouTube site.

Rather than showing that Hillary Clinton lies or is exaggerating it shows just the opposite. Whoever found the Journalist TV coverage should be thanked. They covered the First Lady's Trip as a Bosnia Peace Keeping Mission. The efforts to demean Sen. Clinton's experience is being put to rest with factual evidence from the time the events took place.

The Bosnia Peace Keeping Mission was not a USO event as had been suggested and Sen. Clinton went on to state that she herself requested the entertainment for the troops.

As for the video of a greeting ceremony with then First Lady Hillary Clinton arriving in Tuzla, it is unclear whether that is the arrival or the tarmac she was speaking of where she was rushed into a vehicle. Fmr. Sec. of the Army West confirmed the hot zone situation.

It is clear that Hillary Clinton went on a Bosnia Peace Keeping Mission and as the video showed was greeted by Foreign Dignitaries while on that the Mission.
You DO live in a parallel universe........She was speaking of her arrival in Tuzla......did the little girl shoot at her?