Hillary Lies On Youtube

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
You DO live in a parallel universe........She was speaking of her arrival in Tuzla......did the little girl shoot at her?

The Fmr. Sec. of the Army confirms the hot zone incident and that Sinbad may not be entirely be straight being that he is a comedian on the security measures that occurred. I believe I will go with the Fmr. Secretary of the Army's account rather than yours or the comic Sinbad.

And thanks again for posting this and showing more of Hillary Clinton's Foreign Policy experience. Sen. Clinton was on a Bosnia Peace Keeping Mission. :smile:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trinity... you make it so hard to take you seriously.

First of all it doesn't matter. Hillary Clinton lost any realistic chance at the nomination last month. Best to start getting over it.

Second, she only went to Bosnia once. That video is of her arrival. On the tarmac. While it is possible that there was a sniper in the area, the situation was clearly under control enough for them to send an 8 year old girl to greet Hillary and her 16 year old daughter with flowers.

Third, Togo (who is on the Clinton payroll) says nothing in that video that confirms her account. He implies confirmation by saying "I remember that trip." The rest is deflection. He doesn't say Sinbad's account is inaccurate, rather he tells us not to take him too seriously.

Finally, since this was a Bosnia Peace Keeping Mission I take it you see this sort of routine activity for a First Lady as proof of some mettle? Perhaps brave, dedicated, and/or heroic foreign diplomatic Experience(TM)? By that standard Angelina Jolie should be President.

I am not suggesting that Hillary's embarking on this mission was not heroic, or brave, or dedicated. I have respect for anyone willing to put themselves in harm's way to perpetuate the greater good. I do not, however, respect someone who tries to manipulate me into thinking that shaking hands with the Queen in a receiving line is "foreign policy experience."

This is either another example of Hillary padding her resume to make herself look more qualified for the job or she's delusional. We've had a delusional Commander-in-Chief for the past 8 years. We don't need another one. (That goes double for John Iran-arms-al-Qaeda McCain).

Speaking of delusional, go ahead and take the words of the guy who gets a paycheck from Hillary Clinton. I'll take the words of the stand-up comedian with no vested interest along with the words of the reporters who were on the ground in Bosnia at the time she was there.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what was the news footage shown from then? There was no ducking and running to bullet proof vehicles. No sniper fire. And Togo's explanation reeks of spin and damage control rather than truth. It doesn't help his credibility that he was introducing her with his endorsement earlier in that conference.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Fmr. Sec. of the Army confirms the hot zone incident and that Sinbad may not be entirely be straight being that he is a comedian on the security measures that occurred. I believe I will go with the Fmr. Secretary of the Army's account rather than yours or the comic Sinbad.

And thanks again for posting this and showing more of Hillary Clinton's Foreign Policy experience. Sen. Clinton was on a Bosnia Peace Keeping Mission. :smile:
I think the candidate spoke for herself......sinbad didn't need to help..........(you crack me up........what are you smokin?)

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
The Clinton Campaign "spins" away:
Daily Kos: State of the Nation

That's not "spin." That's stating the fact that someone misspoke. We both know good spin when we see it and that's not it.

And no, I'm not going to try to defend Sen. Clinton's recollection of sniper fire, running to vehicles without meeting Dignitaries. If she chooses to elaborate more on why she was mistaken that's up to her, but her campaign has admitted she misspoke.

But most of the people up in arms about this sniper fire are playing 'gotcha!...finally this will sink your campaign.' Unfortunately, if Wright and Obama changing his story about when and what he knew in regards to Wright didn't sink him, then this is just one of those things for Clinton haters to seeth over.

I find it interesting that people were claiming the corkscrew landing was a lie, and that there was no hot zone, and that everything Sen. Clinton claimed was untrue. That is very telling.

As it stands, Sen. Clinton misspoke on the sniper fire and running to vehicles with no meet and greet. There was danger but caution was taken to ensure safety for all.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How delusional can you be. It was an outright lie.

The fact that you believe it to be "misspoken" is perfect example of the spin doctoring done on this story.

Actually playainda, based on that last post I am now completely convinced that Trinity doesn't believe this. :wink: S/he is winding us up.

I've wondered that from the get-go (I think it was on "her" 4th post when NIC and I had an interthread conversation wondering what Trinity's former LPSG identities were). I know I'm not alone in this suspicion, but that last response - on top of everything else s/he has said in this thread - sealed the deal, for me at least.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Misspeaking:
Yes, I had my hair colored last Tuesday...(check calendar)...whoops, no, it was actually last Monday.

Bald-face Lying:
I landed in a hot-zone in Bosnia and had to run to vehicle cover with my head down to avoid enemy sniper fire...(check sources)...whoops, no, I was actually greeted on the tarmac by a child with flowers and a poetry reading along with my sixteen year-old daughter, a musician, and a stand-up comic.

Whoever you really are, Trinity, any semblance of credibility you might have had left just went the way of Hillary Clinton's.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Misspeaking:
Yes, I had my hair colored last Tuesday...(check calendar)...whoops, no, it was actually last Monday.

Bald-face Lying:
I landed in a hot-zone in Bosnia and had to run to vehicle cover with my head down to avoid enemy sniper fire...(check sources)...whoops, no, I was actually greeted on the tarmac by a child with flowers and a poetry reading along with my sixteen year-old daughter, a musician, and a stand-up comic.

Whoever you really are, Trinity, any semblance of credibility you might have had left just went the way of Hillary Clinton's.

Trinity is verbatim with the latest change in posture with Hillary's campaign. Trinity quotes Hillary's debates and Hillary's speeches at rallies...she even cited Hillary's famous line about "a president like Johnson."

"Hillary misspoke" is the latest statement being spun from the campaign.

I'm sorry it makes my stomach turn. Hillary talked about a C-130 being heavily armored and known for it's evasive manueverability (huh?). *Yawn* C-130's are heavily armored because they are used to haul equipment and personnel. The 82nd airborne drops paratroopers jumping from aircraft and personnel jumping with systems from C-130. An evasive manuever can be done for turbulence. Though if there was a threat of incoming fire on the ground, the secret service would not allow the first Lady to land. The physical safety of the president and the 1st Lady, whoever they may be at the time, is not up to the president or the 1st Lady - that decision is made by the secret service. If the safe landing of the aircraft due to hostile fire and Hillary was whisked away in to the front of the aircraft - that plane would not have been allowed to land, period. She doesn't make that call, the secret service. For crying outloud we constantly monitor the threat radar in the airspace for planes re-fueling other aircraft, aside of which US/NATO VIPs landing. :rolleyes:

So now they claim she misspoke, it wasn't the airspace that was in jeopardy. It was the concern that they MIGHT a target for sniper fire if they lingered when they landed and were told to run to the vehicles. There was no greeting. She got a greeting though - but was it at the site of the where the plane landed?

This is what irritates me, that we have to question and debate this stuff. If she has a fuzzy recollection of those events, then at best her foreign policy is equally blurry. Which supports what I said about her lack of insight regarding Russia's support of Serbia disavowing Kosovo's independence.

It's when Hillary makes claims like this and it puts all of the military experts on aircraft, threat radar or security detail, secret service, etc. or policy experts on notice. She thinks she can bluff her way around it, she's bloating what her contribution was and when that is challenged as less significant role, the argument shifts to Hillary was in harm's way and in a hostile environment under dangerous conditions. "We had to run to our cars." Great that means there was sniper fire in the area? Or were they running late.

it's tiresome debunking what she REALLY did.