Hillary Lies On Youtube

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dear handsome, fun-loving, persistence-of-a-terrier Industrialsize:

It dawned on me that you missed out on one of the more frightening presidential races of the last century: that of 1968. It was as full of as much fear and loathing as it appears this year's spinning to the White House. Back then, we only had three networks. Can you imagine? Three. (No one paid much attention to PBS, although they received better Federal funding than they do now.) So, I'm sticking this link -- Truthdig - Reports - Gore Vidal Speaks Seriously Ill of the Dead
here for you and others to get a taste of the weirdness of that era. Gore Vidal wears his venom as a badge of honor, which I feel he has every right to do. The links to Youtube videos of the amazing "debates" between Vidal and he-who-shall-not-be-named were stunning. After the live on-air encounter where Vidal was called a "faggot" and he sortied that his opponent was a "crypto neo Nazi" was one of the great moments of 20th Century broadcasting. I still remember watching those "debates" which ended up becoming individually taped editorials rebutting one another because ABC was too frightened to let Vidal and his nemeses appear together ever again on live TV. It was quite the thing.

Regardless, check it out. If nothing else, check out the links to the Youtube videos. For me it puts all this Hillary Lies and Won't Someone Shut Obama Up threads in better perspective. It was 1967, a year before, that I renounced being a Young Republican for Goldwater and "joined the Dark side." Primarily because they had cookies and better drugs. I had mostly forgot the panic and fear which permeated the 1968 primaries and the belief that regardless who won the election, the USA was headed for immediate doom. It probably still is headed for immediate doom, but were closer now than we thought we were back then. Hope you and others enjoy the link. (Hell, I just hope the link works!)

Wishing you nothing but the best.

Old Mr. Midlifebear

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
what if her narratives are creative, but she comes up with the better economic recovery plan?

would any of you cast votes in her direction?
I've yet to hear her economic recovery plan - other than the typical re-shuffle of taxes from upper-income to middle-class income. It's time to do so for certain - but given that our economic meltdown has global reach and the investment arm of the economy isn't anything she can or another politician can control, it's not likely.

Gas will go up to 4 dollars a gallon before the year is out and there isn't anything that any politician can do about it. World demand for oil is driving it now and as our dollar drops in value the more we are charged for oil.

Whoever influences the recovery of the economy Bernake...or Hillary's latest suggestion - to do an emergency committee on the housing problem - which would include Alan Greenspan - she'll be the one to take credit for it - even if Alan Greenspan is behind it.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE THE ALL CAPS, BUT ITS THE ONLY WAY I CAN BE READ WITH ALL THIS HORRIBLE SNIPER FIRE AROUND ME. THE SHOOTING IS SO TERRIBLE THAT THE CHOPIN PLAYING ON MY IPOD HERE HAS SKIPPED TWICE. YOU KNOW DEATH CAN'T BE FAR OFF WHEN THE MINUTE WALTZ GETS ALL SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP LIKE THIS!

AND I'M NOT JUST WORRIED ABOUT MYSELF, I'M ALSO TERRIFIED FOR
MY PEDICURIST STEPHAN WHO IS SO RATTLED HE COMPLETELY SCREWED
UP THE FRENCH TIP ON MY PINKY TOE.
HILLARY CLINTON IS ALSO HERE AND I CAN TELL YOU SHE'S BEING VERY BRAVE.
SHE'S NOT SPILLED ONE DROP OF ORANGE ESSENCE CAMOMILE TEA, NOR HAS
SHE GOTTEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF CREAM CHEESE FROM THE PEACE-SIGN
SHAPED CUCUMBER SANDWICHES ON HER CHEEK.
BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER SHE AND I CAN HOLD ON. AFTER ALL
WE OPENED A BOTTLE OF PINOT NOIR IN THE KITCHEN A HALF HOUR AGO AND
EVEN WITH THIS TERRIFYING SNIPER FIRE WE CAN'T POSSIBLY LET IT BEATHE FOR
TOO MUCH LONGER BEFORE THE NOSE WILL ABSOLUTELY CLASH WITH THE
CRISPY TANG OF THE BRI DE MELON!
OH, GOD... SHE'S STANDING NOW. SHE'S DONNING HER KEVLAR PANTS SUIT,
ABOUT TO MAKE A MAD DASH FOR APPETIZERS!
DEAR GOD, SHE'S PICKED UP THE EIGHT YEAR-OLD NEIGHBOR AND IS USING
HER FOR COVER! SHE'S HOLDING THE LITTLE GIRL IN FRONT OF HER LIKE A
PRE-PUBESCENT HUMAN SHIELD!
SAY A PRAYER, DEAR FRIENDS, FOR THIS MAY BE THE LAST YOU SEE OF
THE JUNIOR SENATOR FROM NEW YORK AND THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF
THE UNITED STATES OF...
WHAT?
HUH?
OH.
So, um... it appears that... um... it wasn't sniper fire but a bad fan belt on the refrigerator.
Never (cough) mind (cough).

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
One of my favorite Hillary whoppers is when she was asked, many hours after he gave it, what she thought of Obama's 'race' speech. Her reply, "Well I haven't seen it or read the transcript but I'm glad he gave it."

:rolleyes: C'mon.

But this is actually very telling and reinforces my negative feelings towards her and my positive feelings towards Obama.

Obama speaks to us as if we're smart. As if we're able to grasp nuance and complex ideas. He used the word endemic in his speech for Chrissake.

Clinton, by what she says, thinks we're as dumb as a box of rocks.

Misspoke my ass.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Apparently, the folks here who seem to be living in the Twilight Zone didn't wander in there aimlessly...they were invited by their candidate to join her!

From a recent WaPo article:

Asked about critics who believe she is insufficiently transparent, Clinton replied: "I think I'm probably the most transparent person in public life."

:crazy2::boggled:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interestingly, many reporters in the "mainstream" and allllllllllllllllllllllllegedly un-biased media were there as well too, (see Andrea Mitchell), and they didn't say a peep... it took a bafoon in Sinbad to expose the truth... this is laughable, and chalk another one up to the "un-biased" media... at least it's clear where Fox stands... the major networks just lie under a cloak of "journalistic fortitude".

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Well sir, I think that my mother’s on record as having talked about this and I support what she said. I mean, I was there as well and I’m so honored that I was there."

Gotta love Chelsea now having to avoid lying. I wouldn't expect her to call her mum out...

"My mom has talked about it."

"I support what she said"...

she's learned well from her old man... as "sexual" has their own meaning as well.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interestingly, many reporters in the "mainstream" and allllllllllllllllllllllllegedly un-biased media were there as well too, (see Andrea Mitchell), and they didn't say a peep... it took a bafoon in Sinbad to expose the truth... this is laughable, and chalk another one up to the "un-biased" media... at least it's clear where Fox stands... the major networks just lie under a cloak of "journalistic fortitude".

Mainstream media journos don't rock the boat anymore lest they be pushed to the outer and away from these centres of power. The current generation has become used to the idea of having access and the price of this access is you say what we tell you or you're cut off. You only have to read a NYT o similar article to realise this. The entire thing is full of "government spokesperson said" or "White House sources say".

They are not bothering to do any real investigative work nor are they bothering to question authority which has been one of their most important tasks in the past.

And don't get me started on th ehacks that cover the Mid East. They could save everyone a lot of time and money by filing their stories from their homes in the USA than cluttering up the Green Zone.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
But this is actually very telling and reinforces my negative feelings towards her and my positive feelings towards Obama.

Obama speaks to us as if we're smart. As if we're able to grasp nuance and complex ideas. He used the word endemic in his speech for Chrissake.
Well, to be fair...the opposite could be that Hillary wants to be able to reach more uneducated and under privileged voters. And that Obama assumes that everyone has at least a High School level education.

That bastard!

Oh...and misspoke, my ass!

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Hillary's escalating her role, make-shift, grave circumstances in Bosnia to manipulate her foreign policy expertise rubs a lot of voters the wrong way. Many feel they were manipulated by a rush to invade Iraq under the imminent threat of Hussein obtaining nuclear weapons, not sanctions for UN violations of weapons inspection. People feel that this president exaggerated the threat to push us in to a war.

Couple her vote for the war in Iraq and her clearly exaggerated role and circumstances about her trip to Bosnia, you ask is she capable of fabricating intelligence to push an unpopular policy on US citizens?

So for GW, was Iraq really on the verge of obtaining a nuclear weapon?
Did Hillary really dodge sniper fire in Bosnia?

Hillary accuses GW of using fear tactics. What do you think the 3am phone call commercial was?

She's fabricating the severity of the situation to garner more sympathy for her position (as an authority in foreign policy - making hard decisions at 3 am, dodging sniper fire). If she's doing that at this stage, what other international event would she re-write or paint herself as a heroine in harms' way to sway opinion to push HER agenda?

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Obama has no Foreign Relations, Foreign Policy and no real National Security experience to speak of. He has to attack Hillary Clinton's experience because he has naught to speak of.

Hillary Clinton does not have to exaggerate her role in Bosnia or anywhere else. Sniper fire has nothing to do with her contribution to the Bosnia Peace Mission and her contribution to the mission bring Peace to Ireland. The absence of sniper fire cannot take away her experience in Foreign Relations or her valuable exposure to Foreign Policy in the making.

Hillary Clinton voted the same a Murtha. The entire nation after 9/11 wanted solidarity not in-fighting when the twin towers came down. It was not the time for a rouge Senator to stand against G.W. Bush. It was the time to stand against any enemy that would attack the United States of America.

Barack Obama doesn't have a "NO" Vote to stand on. He wasn't in the Senate. With the way Obama shirks away from making hard votes, one can only wonder what he would have actually done. But in any case, all Obama has to stand on is his speech from 2002 where he spoke against the war. Since arriving in the Senate Obama has the same voting record as Clinton on Iraq. If Obama is the great communicator and redeemer why hasn't he been able to sway the majority of congress to go differently on Iraq? Why hasn't he been a rouge Senator on Iraq since his arrival?

The 3 am Ad scared no one. Obama's lack of preparation and lack of knowledge of current political events...yeah that was scary. When he looked at Sen. Clinton in the Debate when both were asked about the next president of Russia...that was classic.

Obama has no Foreign Relations experience. Obama was supposed to chair a committee on Afghanistan, something he thought was of utmost importance and Obama had yet to call a committee meeting. Obama can keep on trying to attack Sen. Clinton's experience but it only highlights just how much he is lacking.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Are you still talking?

Your words sound more and more contrived every time you speak.

I'm not so sure you're not Hillary Clinton yourself. Or at least on her campaign.

You keep talking about Hillary's experience like she has some. I went to Japan and went to a green tea ceremony. I guess if I were running for President, that qualifies as foreign policy experience.

I just want you to define that word for me. Foreign policy. Key word being "policy"...as in Hillary hasn't had anything to do with it.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trinity,

I enjoy healthy intellectual debate, however I prefer to do it with someone who is real. Your profile and posting history share absolutely no personal details other than your gender and candidate of choice, neither of which I believe. You show zero interest in the one thing all of us have in common – having and/or enjoying a large cock. While most of us have favorite topics or sections of the site, I can’t think of any other regular contributor who posts exclusively on one topic.

With the exception of one post – your first, a year after you joined LPSG (in a Women’s Issues thread about kissing that you started but never responded on) – every single post you’ve made (130 as of this posting) has been political.

Your second post appears out of the blue 10 weeks later (unusual) in which you started a new thread (even more unusual) stating a strongly worded opinion about Obama taking his name off the Michigan ballot (!!).

This is not normal behavior for a newcomer. Most new members wade into the water, maybe post an “I’m new” welcome thread, or at the very least dip into threads here or there to make their presence known. It’s like showing up at a party where you don’t know anyone.

What (legitimate) new members do not do is leap headfirst into a controversial thread with a controversial point of view. And they certainly don’t start controversial threads with their second post.

You’ve wasted enough of my time and that of other LPSG contributors. As I said, I enjoy intellectual debate and think discourse between people with different worldviews, life experiences, and concerns can be illuminating and is both healthy and necessary, especially given the current US political environment. If I felt that you were real I would respect your point of view, regardless of how different it is from mine. I would continue to read what you have to say and possibly add my own thoughts, either in agreement or disagreement, or to offer my own different perspective. But your posting history betrays what are Trinity, and what you are not: real.

Sincerely,
hotbtminla

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed...

We're not. I'm just sick and tired of the bullshit and would rather see fellow LPSGers on all sides of this equation devote their energies to actual discussions of the topics at hand. With actual people.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Hillary Clinton does not have to exaggerate her role in Bosnia or anywhere else. Sniper fire has nothing to do with her contribution to the Bosnia Peace Mission and her contribution to the mission bring Peace to Ireland.
What exactly was her contribution, Trinity?
A reporter asked her to elaborate on Bosnia and she skipped the question on what her contribution was and instead focused on this bs contrived imminent danger - of fleeing to their cars and there being no ceremony. New footage is that the leader of Tuzla met her at the airport, w/ an 8 year old girl giving her a flower and a poem with her daughter walking behind her.

Obama is not making expanded claims of foreign policy experience - so comparing him as having none is a moot point - Hillary is claiming she has it and fails to state in what capacity. Those involved in Ireland Peace (nobe prize winners called bs on her). Those involved in Kosovar refugees and Serbia and still involved in that process know she's full of it (call me a subject matter expert on that area -- she's full of it). The news footage outs her lie for what it is.

If it has nothing to do with her contributions - why did she offer that as her answer as to what she did to contribute to Bosnia?

A simple search on the Dayton Peace Accord (research that term, Trinity and you'll learn why that's relevant -- here's a hint - take a gather as to when the Dayton Peace Accord was signed). It will prove that NOWHERE does Hillary Clinton's name show up on any of the negotiations or any of the UN committees.

For fuck's sake, military enforcement is what enforced peace in Bosnia, she showed up after the cease fire.

If you don't know anything about the subject matter Trinity, I wouldn't presume to defend her against it - you're just as ignorant about these matters as Hillary Clinton is. Only Hillary is claiming to be an expert.

That was her answer when asked to elaborate on her trip to Bosnia. She didn't say anything about what she did for the peace process. She lept in to a bs about how dangerous it was. "I remember that trip to Bosnia so clearly, there was supposed to be a welcoming ceremony, there was none and we were told to run to our cars. Now. That is what happened." You see her in front of the aircraft a mass of people, leader of Tuzla embracing her and taking a flower from a girl.

Even her staunchest supporters are saying "yeah the sniper fire is going to discredit her foreign policy claim."

Wake up, Trinity. At best she has as much foreign policy experience as Obama - she clearly has no idea what's talking about. Bosnia 10 years ago and what Russia is doing right now to support Serbia's refusal to recognize Kosovo as an independent state.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did have to like the fact that Obama's group did a nice job picking up on Hillary saying "Obama is the WRONG man for the job".... then a few days later the Clinton campaign tried to 'float out' the Hillary/Obama ticket...

His handlers response..."if I am the wrong person for the job, then how come its okay for me to be a heart beat away from the job....?"