Hillary Resigns Today....

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AP: Officials say Hillary Clinton will acknowledge tonight that Barack Obama has the delegates for the Democratic presidential nomination.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ugh...what a fucking self-serving cunt she is.

The advisers said Clinton has made a strategic decision to not formally end her campaign, giving her leverage to negotiate with Obama on various matters including a possible vice presidential nomination for her. She also wants to press him on issues he should focus on in the fall, such as health care.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I think it might also be what they aren't saying yet, she needs to keep the campaign open to still raise some money and pay down the debts incurred. It's not a bad move on her part and the reality is, Obama needs her now and she needs him. She's more than earned her place by virtually having half of the votes, it's close enough. The racism is real and with her on-board in some capacity and in his corner, he can help mitigate some of the racism stuff, not all, but some--that'll be enough to win.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Obama will be assassinated by some racist guy. The Democrats have shot themselves in the face.

The reality is that some people will think about it and some may very well try. There have been several assassinations and several attempts on presidents and presidential candidates and they have all been white, so an attempt on a black candidate isn't too far-fetched. It doesn't mean they will succeed. Everyone knows this is a possibility and Obama will receive more attention and thought about this than any president in history and considering that Bush has been a target in this world of terrorism, than we know that Obama will get all of Bush's protection, if not more.

Obama really isn't any more a target than any other candidate.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Does it honestly matter who the democratic nominee ends up being? I have decided McCain will win this election with ease because America obviously is not ready for a female or a black president. Neither of them are going to end up in the White House so stop bickering about it!

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Does it honestly matter who the democratic nominee ends up being? I have decided McCain will win this election with ease because America obviously is not ready for a female or a black president. Neither of them are going to end up in the White House so stop bickering about it!

At least that's what you're hoping.

If you're wrong your general disdain and (may I say jealous) contempt for the U.S could be challenged.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nobody in their right mind would even consider using the "n" word when describimg Obama. What the hell makes you think it is okay to use the "c" word to describe Clinton? You are a pig. Plain and simple. An arrogant, obnoxious pig.

You should see how many times he's used that word to describe her. His negative attitude regarding Hillary Clinton crossed the level of manic months ago.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is the Obama camp so stuck on childish name calling. Jeeze get over it.
Please don't lump all Obama supporters in the same camp. While I am an ardent supporter of Senator Obama, I would never use such a word and usually refer to her as Senator Clinton.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would be surprised if she left at this juncture. She loses her negotiating power if she concedes. She isn't going anywhere until she gets Obama and the party to give her exactly what she wants from them.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last I heard the AP jump the gun on Clinton'a announcment and she will not be conceding tonight in New York.