Hillary Supporters Have Tougher Skin? YEAH RIGHT!

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It just seems like a ton of people hate hillary, and I am not quite sure why, besides making your skin crawl when you see her face and all...

I feel like if she was a guy a lot less people would hate her.

I dislike Hillary because my mom knew her and Bill personally during Bill's Arkansas politics days, and almost none of what Hillary did was very flattering. If she were a man I would just find her sexist for some of the things she sat by and allowed to happen in her six years on the Wal-Mart board, but the fact that she's a woman just makes her a gigantic hypocrite.

And I can't stand hypocrisy.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
you speak of all of Hillaries experience but leave out one fact. She wasn't president. her experience of 8 years is as First Lady, an entirely different job.
Ditto.

I agree, that I think you've thought hard about your decision to support Hillary, but...it all just seems flawed when I read that statement. Hillary, by all standards, is not Bill. It is a completely flawed assumption to believe that Hillary as President would be the equivalent of Bill as president.

Bill was a good president for his time, and he served his purpose. I think we should let that rest. Hillary is not Bill, so anybody expecting such may be in for a big disappointment if she ends up in the White House. That is not to say that she wouldn't go in and be a Bill Clinton puppet. I...maybe I think too highly of Hillary to suggest that she would allow that to happen.

I just wish I'd hear more about her plans for the presidency. Everytime she speaks she just makes a promise that she will do this or have this, but never says "and I'll make sure it happens by implementing -this-, therefore leading to -this-, and ensuring that -this- will happen in -date-." She just says, "...-cough-...UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE!" or "Obama suxx0rz, vote for me!"