Hillary wins 6 delegate votes!!!!

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I was going to title this thread Obama supporters are not hiding, but

I wanted to congratulate you Clinton Supporters on your BIG WIN and your net gain of 6 delegate votes... 6 whole votes!!! That's so impressive.

So what does 6 delegate votes mean? So Hillary is no longer 140 delegate votes behind Obama. She's only 134 votes behind. YEAY Hillary!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Maybe this will motivate Clinton Supporters to contribute to her campaign - it's only 2 million dollars in the red (after paying off 10million debts standing) for the second month in a row.

She'll need it, because the next race in North Carolina - Obama will win it handily and recover that 6 delegate gain that Hillary got last night and maintain the same spread of 140 delegate votes ahead that he had before PA.

Still, you Clinton supporters deserve all the congratulations for Hillary's 6 votes cut in to Obama's 140 delegate lead.

It got me thinking, even though Hillary signed a pledge before Michigan and Florida voted, that those votes would not be counted, that maybe's she's right they should be seated. Maye Hillary should stay in the race until the Democratic convention - to make sure those delegates are seated, even though she agreed they would not be counted before the race? We can change rules after a races starts, right? :rolleyes:

----

okay enough of that - to whatever sycophant saying Obama supporters are hiding -- I do not hide from anyone.

I am not gullible enough to buy in to Clinton's bs deceitful spin about being about the people that she changes the rules and changes the goalposts constantly just goes to prove she's about herself.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I wasn't impressed with the win either. I had lukewarm support for her at best, but I was really turned off to her behavior in her attack ads and the nail-piercing-skin ad hominem stuff. While she certainly pressed hard for better health care coverage during her Senate tenure, she has also fabricated a lot of what she can do for America. If "deathbed conversions" are realistic, then I imagine she can be the same woman who liberal hawked Iraq all the way, then insists that she'll be the first to pull out troops in the region. I just think she's going to keep saying the right things everyone wants to hear then she'll balk at the helm.

Obama '08. The man can piss off Detroit automakers by saying, "You know, if you want to get competitive in the market again, start making more fuel-efficient cars," but he sticks to it.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spot-on, Zoe.

I can't understand why anyone makes a big deal of the PA results. Clinton had a 25+ point lead going into that state, and eked out a 8 or 9 point win. That's not exactly overwhelming evidence of ability to hold onto her base of support.

Yet from the threads that have popped up like so many hemorrhoids, you'd think she delivered some knockout blow. In fact, all she's done is manage to hang on by the skin of her teeth once again. She didn't even come close to the margin of victory that would have made her competitive in the race...and in the meantime, Obama keeps rolling out the superdelegates one after another.

Assuming she doesn't declare bankruptcy first...which is looking more likely every day...in the end, Hillary will get a 'thanks for playing!' pat on the head and be told to fall in line with the party as it puts Barack Obama up in the general election. Until that day, though, she's going to make damned sure that everyone in the nation feels just how badly she wants this nomination for herself, and how's she's willing to go to any length to try to make it happen...consequences be damned.

So, thanks, PA...you could've put this dog out of its misery, but instead you've condemned us to another several weeks of listening to this dying harpy's squawking. And in the end, it'll just be the same outcome...only with more rancorous feelings to reconcile.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was going to title this thread Obama supporters are not hiding, but

I wanted to congratulate you Clinton Supporters on your BIG WIN and your net gain of 6 delegate votes... 6 whole votes!!! That's so impressive.

So what does 6 delegate votes mean? So Hillary is no longer 140 delegate votes behind Obama. She's only 134 votes behind. YEAY Hillary!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Maybe this will motivate Clinton Supporters to contribute to her campaign - it's only 2 million dollars in the red (after paying off 10million debts standing) for the second month in a row.

She'll need it, because the next race in North Carolina - Obama will win it handily and recover that 6 delegate gain that Hillary got last night and maintain the same spread of 140 delegate votes ahead that he had before PA.

Still, you Clinton supporters deserve all the congratulations for Hillary's 6 votes cut in to Obama's 140 delegate lead.

It got me thinking, even though Hillary signed a pledge before Michigan and Florida voted, that those votes would not be counted, that maybe's she's right they should be seated. Maye Hillary should stay in the race until the Democratic convention - to make sure those delegates are seated, even though she agreed they would not be counted before the race? We can change rules after a races starts, right? :rolleyes:

----

okay enough of that - to whatever sycophant saying Obama supporters are hiding -- I do not hide from anyone.

I am not gullible enough to buy in to Clinton's bs deceitful spin about being about the people that she changes the rules and changes the goalposts constantly just goes to prove she's about herself.

You know, dear... sarcasm usually works better if the person sounding off doesn't sound bitter from the beginning. This just makes you sound like a hater. REALLY, it does. :biggrin1:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Spot-on, Zoe.

I can't understand why anyone makes a big deal of the PA results. Clinton had a 25+ point lead going into that state, and eked out a 8 or 9 point win. That's not exactly overwhelming evidence of ability to hold onto her base of support.

Yet from the threads that have popped up like so many hemorrhoids, you'd think she delivered some knockout blow. In fact, all she's done is manage to hang on by the skin of her teeth once again. She didn't even come close to the margin of victory that would have made her competitive in the race...and in the meantime, Obama keeps rolling out the superdelegates one after another.

Assuming she doesn't declare bankruptcy first...which is looking more likely every day...in the end, Hillary will get a 'thanks for playing!' pat on the head and be told to fall in line with the party as it puts Barack Obama up in the general election. Until that day, though, she's going to make damned sure that everyone in the nation feels just how badly she wants this nomination for herself, and how's she's willing to go to any length to try to make it happen...consequences be damned.

So, thanks, PA...you could've put this dog out of its misery, but instead you've condemned us to another several weeks of listening to this dying harpy's squawking. And in the end, it'll just be the same outcome...only with more rancorous feelings to reconcile.

I'm just wondering if DNC will look like 1968...

Here's to North Carolina... :)

psst. I love how Hillary completely Virginia out of her analysis about white blue collar voters. More of them voted for Obama. More people voted or Obama, than then republicans that showed up to vote. Oh wait that was an open primary as well. 101 delegates there and she left that state out of her Obama cannot win bs spin.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
email from a friend in Denmark
To: All Americans
"We in Denmark cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election.On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, she opposes a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship.Is there a contest here?"

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
to your denmark friend: a war hero that dumped his first wife after coming out of war to marry his wealthier younger wife - that has a drug problem and was pilfering drugs from her own charity and involved in a huge smear campaing to burry the guy that outted her. She basically got away with a felony.

love,
your "Bitchy" friends in the U.S. Oh yeah Denmark? You stopped having a voice after WWII.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh yeah thanks for reminding me...

I just dropped my guy another 100 bucks.

*smooches*
Turn ten more tricks and you can do it again!
Mrs. Clinton picked up 3 million in about 12 hours after her speach!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's pretty sad when you have to hope you opponent runs out of money,because your campaign has run out of steam.(Ideas) How many more times can you shout "Let's go change the world" without backup substance!

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
So?

Neither Democratic candidate will win the presidency, because they and especially their supporters are have been busy alienating the supporters of the other candidate (as this and uncounted other threads on similar topics demonstrate), to the point where we're seeing Clinton supporters vow to withhold a vote for Obama in November, and Obama supporters making the same vow regarding a Clinton candidacy.

Both of them weren't all that electable to begin with, and all this childish finger-pointing just makes McCain's path that much easier. (One might wonder if that wasn't the intention all along.)

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight