Hillary wins! Hillary wins! Hillary wins!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't tell if you're serious

a few more weeks of those nasty jowls and staunch cankles.... I think Beck said it best.....

HELL YES!!!! I'm serious

Risin out of the bombholes
Smoke rings blow from across the disco
Bank notes burn like broken equipment
Lookin for shelter readjust your position
Two dimensions dumb your head down
Duck don't look now company missiles
Power is raunchy rent-a-cops are watching
Makin their dreams out of paper mache
Cliche wasted hate taste tested

Hell yes I'm movin this way I'm doin this thing
(please enjoy Pennsylvania)
Hell yes I'm turnin it on
I'm workin my cankle legs hell yes
I'm callin you out I'm switchin my plates (from Mass to Ark to NY to Penn)
(please enjoy)
Hell yes
I'm cleanin the floor my beat is correct

Stretched to the limit attention spans

Perfunctory idols rewriting their bibles
With magic markers running out of their ink
Lives in white out
Turn the lights out
Fax machine anthems get your damn hands up

i think her "victory song" should scarp that 70's hippie baby boomer to a lil Beck....

YouTube - beck - hell yes

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anyone really expected Barack to win in PA then they really haven't been paying much attention.

I figure he spent what he did to avoid the true double digit percentage loss, 54.9 to 45.1 is 9.8 % difference. It's 10 % essentially, but 9.8 isn't double digit to the left of the decimal place. Maybe it pays off in the remaining states ?

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
This proves Obama can't win the big important states in November that will put a Democrat in the White House. The only large state he has won is his own home state. All he wins are those undemocratic caucuses that should be outlawed!

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This proves Obama can't win the big important states in November that will put a Democrat in the White House. The only large state he has won is his own home state. All he wins are those undemocratic caucuses that should be outlawed!

I agree. The Caucus system is gravely flawed. And unfortunately the Dems are screwed...and dont give me any bullshit about it being Hillary's fault. She did what she had to do to convince people that she is the better candidate, which she is. Heres how it breaks down now: Obama gets the nod, but loses in November because he cant win the important Dem strongholds. If Hillary did get the nod, too many people would feel "disenfranchised". Well boohoo. You fell for Obama's flowery speeches and naive promises. We all have to live with the consequences now.

D_Cyprius Slapwilly

Experimental Member
Media

Yeah, because candidates never win states in the general that they lose in the primary. Right.

And to answer your question faceking, it will end in June after the last primary. The super delegates will have to make up their minds, and the losing candidate will campaign for the winner. And the party will be fine. It's no different from all of the conservative talking heads who said they wouldn't support McCain, but I haven't heard Limbaugh or Hannity go negative against McCain since Romney or Huckabee dropped.

If you guys think this campaign is dirty and doing long-lasting damage, read some history on past elections. This year is nothing. The Kennedy-Johnson race in 1960 went all the way to the convention floor, and Kennedy still won the general (even with a strong Republican opponent in Nixon). If you want even dirtier than that you can go back even earlier to the Jefferson-Adams races... now THOSE were brutal elections.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, because candidates never win states in the general that they lose in the primary. Right.

And to answer your question faceking, it will end in June after the last primary. The super delegates will have to make up their minds, and the losing candidate will campaign for the winner. And the party will be fine. It's no different from all of the conservative talking heads who said they wouldn't support McCain, but I haven't heard Limbaugh or Hannity go negative against McCain since Romney or Huckabee dropped.

If you guys think this campaign is dirty and doing long-lasting damage, read some history on past elections. This year is nothing. The Kennedy-Johnson race in 1960 went all the way to the convention floor, and Kennedy still won the general (even with a strong Republican opponent in Nixon). If you want even dirtier than that you can go back even earlier to the Jefferson-Adams races... now THOSE were brutal elections.

I concur... this campaign on the DNC side has not been historically ditry... part-n-parcel that a lot of it would be the pot calling the kettle.... well... you know.. I can't say it... I'll go with "The Pot Calling the Kettle #000000". There's a host of issues one can't bring the other out on.... either due to hypocrisy, but moreover udder fear of disenfranchising the liberal/Democrat base.

Anyways, I think the general will be relatively tame... even comparative to the 04 a la Swift Boats and Yale Male Cheerleading... it'll come down to issues, track record (or lack thereof), and ethics (and those you assimilate with).

Altitude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm still waiting for good ole Ann Coulter to start campaigning for Hillary. She said she would do so if McCain were made the Republican nominee. Still have yet to see her on the trail... surprise, surprise. :p

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What matters is the best person... not party... to lead first and forehand with Democrat or Republican is dangerous folly.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still waiting for good ole Ann Coulter to start campaigning for Hillary. She said she would do so if McCain were made the Republican nominee. Still have yet to see her on the trail... surprise, surprise. :p

Oh who cares about Ann Coulter... she's the equivalent of Katie Couric and NPR on the left... so what... we know they are blatant liberals and she is a blatant conservative.

D_Cyprius Slapwilly

Experimental Member
Media
Oh who cares about Ann Coulter... she's the equivalent of Katie Couric and NPR on the left... so what... we know they are blatant liberals and she is a blatant conservative.

I prefer comparing her to Michael Moore. At least Katie Couric and NPR appeal to SOME people with brains, whereas Coulter and Moore stick to the people with sticks in their asses.

D

deleted15807

If anyone thinks Hillary or Obama has a chance in November you need to look at all previous US presidents. You don't need to look very hard.