Hillary's Kiss Dis...

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The news report is from Fox News. The same people that says Mr. Rogers is bad for children. I fail to see this as evidence. Until the divorce papers are filed, it's all an attempt to spread unnecessary drama.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Drama? Are you kidding me? LOL. It's hardly a "news report", it's a light-hearted fluff piece. It's no real secret that theirs is a marriage of political convenience at this point. At least it was until Hillary lost the primary. To the estimation of many, Bill was more of a liability to her campaign than anything.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I thought that was a bunch ridiculous junk. It's a funeral for her dearest friend. Her eyes are welled up...almost shut from crying. She's emotional. Anybody can see her husband holds his hand up directing Hillary to acknowledge Obama. She turns away before she can see his kiss. It's apparent in normal time...less apparent in a slow down.

Now, the media shows it's own decent to pathetic reality show tv from its journalist integrity with being more interested in forwarding nonsense that Hillary dissed Bill's kiss rather than discussing the fact that Obama made a Pathetic User move to dare to sit next to Hillary Clinton during her time of bereavement instead down with his own wife. Obama didn't know Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones. And she would not have liked her funeral turned into an Obama rally when she supported Hillary Clinton. Obama is trifling.

And if they want stories on kisses perhaps the media should follow why Obama full force kisses all kinds of women except his own wife in the mouth on every occasion.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
honestly... politically, I dont give a fuck.

But I definitely saw a snub. I would doubt it has anything to do with politics. Billy's probably been sleeping around again.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought that was a bunch ridiculous junk. It's a funeral for her dearest friend. Her eyes are welled up...almost shut from crying. She's emotional. Anybody can see her husband holds his hand up directing Hillary to acknowledge Obama. She turns away before she can see his kiss. It's apparent in normal time...less apparent in a slow down.

Now, the media shows it's own decent to pathetic reality show tv from its journalist integrity with being more interested in forwarding nonsense that Hillary dissed Bill's kiss rather than discussing the fact that Obama made a Pathetic User move to dare to sit next to Hillary Clinton during her time of bereavement instead down with his own wife. Obama didn't know Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones. And she would not have liked her funeral turned into an Obama rally when she supported Hillary Clinton. Obama is trifling.

And if they want stories on kisses perhaps the media should follow why Obama full force kisses all kinds of women except his own wife in the mouth on every occasion.
wtf???.......you are crazy.........wanna produce some evidence of this BASELESS allegation Miss T???I THink you've sunk to a new low.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
wtf???.......you are crazy.........wanna produce some evidence of this BASELESS allegation Miss T???I THink you've sunk to a new low.

That's the part you take exception to? I believe it is Obama who sunk to a new low by attending that funeral and sitting next to Hillary Clinton during her time of bereavement like a Pathetic User. Obama now needs Hillary Clinton because he picked the wrong VP and already had to dial back attacks on Palin making him look real stupid. Everytime I see Obama and Biden together he is defending his VP selection in some manner and not very well. So many threads on here either are unfounded smears regarding Palin or unjustfied accounts of her experience and qualifications...LoL She's has enough experience and is qualified to be VP, but Obama is a joke for President. And everytime Obama tries to say she's not qualified it demonstrates just how unqualified he is for President.

Oh, and you're the only one crazy. Perhaps you should be more observant.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's has enough experience and is qualified to be VP,

Trinity's delusions have sunk to a new low.

You gonna be one pissed off woman when Obama wins.

Again, produce for me one good foreign policy speech by Palin.
You never cared about Hillary's positions.. all you cared about was that she had a pussy... and you assumed because she did, she hated men as much as you do. Sorry.... you are wrong.

You are one of those useless feminists, whose only creed is hatred, and whose only tactic is whining.

Go the fuck away, bitch.

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Tubb Jones turned into a big Obama supporter before she died.

LoL. Hillary Clinton supported Obama because she believes it is necessary to elect a Democrat - not because she believes he is the best candidate for President. Hillary Clinton, Stephanie Tubbs Jones and 18 million voters knew Hillary Clinton was the best candidate for President. Hillary and Stephanie would settle for Obama and support their Party as politicians. They had their convictions and their political careers to consider. They each have a vote and we have ours. I do not support Obama. I respect both Hillary and Stephanie's right to settle for less...but when the Demcratic Party acts outside of its democratic and Democratic principles I cannot support it or an unqualified candidate for President who I don't trust to enact the positions he claims to support because both his actions and words have been contradictory and/or ambition movitated. I don't know what Obama will do and I don't trust his actions and most importantly, his judgment. He shows no courage of conviction and he has no record or experience to enstill trust of who he really is and what He will stand on. In contrast, Palin's record and executive experience demonstrates courage of conviction as a reformer battling corruption, someone who balances the budget and gives the money back to the people and her record shows what she will stand on and I am very impressed with her.

Obama never stated he will adopt Hillary Clinton's health care plan to get to true universal health care. He still wants to leave out millions of parents of children he mandates must be covered. Healthy kids, sick parents? Sure that makes sense. Hillary may have to sign that one herself. Obama didn't pay the women in his campaign equal pay to men and yet Obama says he'll support this important issue. Then there is FISA, Gun Control, Abortion and Reproductive Rights - voting present or voting to the left of the party on the Born Alive legislation and then lying about the legislation.

Trinity's delusions have sunk to a new low.

You gonna be one pissed off woman when Obama wins.

Again, produce for me one good foreign policy speech by Palin.
You never cared about Hillary's positions.. all you cared about was that she had a pussy... and you assumed because she did, she hated men as much as you do. Sorry.... you are wrong.

You are one of those useless feminists, whose only creed is hatred, and whose only tactic is whining.

Go the fuck away, bitch.

:rolleyes: You're the one whining about Palin because you know she's more qualified than Obama and she is a game changer for McCain...you potty mouth imbicile.

P.S. a speech in 2002 against the war isn't foreign policy experience. And 18 months of campaigning with a photo op overseas isn't foreign policy experience either. Obama still has no foreign policy experience which is why he made a huge mistake and selected Biden for VP...which is why he needed Pres. Clinton to stand up and bold face lie. Which is why he will be milking Hillary Clinton's support to the hilt. Which is why he needs others to qualify him. Because Obama is the weakest candidate for President who was propped up by the Democratic leadership in an undemocratic process.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: You're the one whining about Palin because you know she's more qualified than Obama and she is a game changer for McCain...you potty mouth imbicile.

P.S. a speech in 2002 against the war isn't foreign policy experience. And 18 months of campaigning with a photo op overseas isn't foreign policy experience either. Obama still has no foreign policy experience which is why he made a huge mistake and selected Biden for VP...which is why he needed Pres. Clinton to stand up and bold face lie. Which is why he will be milking Hillary Clinton's support to the hilt. Which is why he needs others to qualify him. Because Obama is the weakest candidate for President who was propped up by the Democratic leadership in an undemocratic process.

A ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Slamming ONE of Obamas MANY* foreign policy speeches does not make Palin have one.

FAIL.

*He has published many, a few of which I have read, in the CFR newsletter.

Palin hasn't said shit about foreign relations, or written any essays.

So why don't you admit you are just here to ogle big cocks because you have the worst case of penis envy a bitter feminist could ever have.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media

I'm guessing this refers to Obama planting one on Jill Biden during his "surprise" visit on VP night at the convention. Now that seemed like an awkward accident to me. The most outrageous exploitation I could find comes complete with Michelle looking pissed off and Bill Clinton giving a nod of approval. It's soo trashy tabloid, but must be shared. :biggrin1:

OBAMA FINDS LOVE AT THE DNC

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I respect both Hillary and Stephanie's right to settle for less...

"...and in fact, I'll do them one better! Here's how low I'll settle..."

In contrast, Palin's record and executive experience demonstrates courage of conviction as a reformer battling corruption, someone who balances the budget and gives the money back to the people and her record shows what she will stand on and I am very impressed with her.

Hillary herself had no "executive" experience. Your willingness to spin for a candidate who shares Hillary's anatomy, over one who shares her core convictions is deplorable. (Rachel Maddow would have called it "post-rational", but I'm not convinced that it's "post" anything.)

Had McCain chosen Caitlin Upton for his running mate, you'd be posting here cheering on her compassion for U.S. Americans who don't have maps and can't help education in South Africa and The Iraq like such as.

You are a caricature of everything that Hillary Clinton isn't.