Hillary's Kiss Dis...

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
First of all she is Going to have to LEARN the Mccain/Palin foreign policy!.......but Cindy Mccain thinks she has plenty of Foreign Policy experience, after all, and I quote," Alakska is the closest state to russia so it's not like she doesn't know anything. What a ringing endorsement.

You don't get it. Obama was giving foreign policy speeches well before he was running for president.

Now, we are to be presented with some airhead... that doesn't even have any foreign policy background, and believe anything she says? A fucking puppet?

We get a lousy 60 days from Palin?

BUY NOW!!! THIS DEAL WONT LAST LONG!!!!!

McCain/Palin 2008!!!

Once again Obama is not running against Gov. Sarah Palin for President :rofl: I know Obama wishes to be competing against Sarah Palin for the Presidency...He is not. :rofl: The more he attempts to say she has no foreign policy experience the more he proves he doesn't. The more the Obama campaign attempts to question Sarah Palin's experience the more they prove Obama doesn't have the experience to be President.:rofl:

More of Obama's foreign policy gaffes:
He says that - unlike George Bush and the other candidates for president, he would pursue unconditional talks with leaders of rogue regimes. As time passed, Obama proceeded to tack on so many stipulations to his “precondition-free” talks that his policy was no different than anyone else’s.
But he still claimed his policy was better.
Obama said that Iran wasn’t a serious threat to the United States, but was forced as the sheer ridiculousness of his position was revealed to acknowledge that it was in fact “a grave threat.”
But he still maintained his position never changed, and he had been right along.
Obama said that Jerusalem must remain the undivided capital of Israel to Jewish groups, and then said to Palestinians that the issue of Jerusalem would be subject to negotiation.
But he maintained that his position was “no shift in policy
Obama opposed the surge strategy in Iraq, arguing it would lead to more sectarian violence and result in more American deaths. In the face of overwhelming evidence that he was wrong - with even al Qaeda acknowledging its defeat - Obama had his campaign scrub his worst criticisms from his website and began to “evolve” his position on Iraq without ever acknowledging that he had changed.
Obama went against one of the most astute politicians, one of the best orators on the political scene today and one of our top informed leaders in foreign policy. Obama managed to get a slight majority of Democrats to believe he made the cut over Hillary. That alone shows he has some real qualification's to be president. Obama proved in debate after debate that he has a grasp of the issues.

The Primary Election process was undemocratic. Obama did not win the Primary and superdelegates had to break the tie. The caucus system is broken. And still Hillary won 18 million votes...enough delegates to prevent Obama from securing the nomination. Just because the Democratic leadership went with Obama, I don't believe that somehow gives Obama any qualifications to be president. A candidate's experience and actual record make up qualifications - not how many people Obama can persuade with his rhetoric. Otherwise, Hitler was the most qualified leader in history.

Palin just might be highly qualified. But who could know. She hasn't been on the scene, participated in debates etc. made speeches in the US Senate etc for us to know.

Palin has more executive experience than Obama. She's qualified to be Vice President by her experience. Every argument the Obama campaign has been making for Obama being qualified...the Presidents who had little foreign policy experience? Yeah keep on attacking her, lol.

Comparing Palin to Hillary Clinton is like comparing me to a pro quarterback foot ball player.

Nobody compared her to Hillary Clinton...particulary not me. The candidate for President is Hillary Clinton. What I said is if Hillary cannot be the nominee and people are faced with McCain/Palin and Obama/Biden; don't be surprised that many Voters and women just might think A Tough as Nails female Reformer who balances the budget and puts the people first might appeal to them - Especially when Obama's experience, lack of judgment and ability to achieve his Hope and Change promises in these crucial times is questionable.

We have two debates going here. One about Obama and one about Palin. For sure Palin is NOT qualified or ready to be commander-in-chief and president of our nation. Her only hope would be to have one really good adviser that would really be calling the shots.
The same is true for Obama and so far he and his advisors have been wrong and attempted to change history on his main claim to fame in Foreign Policy.

As for Obama, I do believe Hillary was and is more qualified to be president. That doesn't mean that I think that Obama is NOT qualified to be president. He is. Obama has already demonstrated that his judgment in issue after issue over the past six years has been better than McCains. That is good enough for me to cast my vote for Obama/Biden. Making that choice was a no brainer for me. The choice is much too obvious. Obama/Biden is so much a beter team than McCain/Palin that is isn't a real contest if you look at the history of the past six years.

I disagree. See Obama Foreign Policy Gaffes above. And Obama actually muddled the water on his anti-war stance.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok. I'm sold. I haven't heard anything about Palin's foregin policy... but fuck, since she has a vagina... who cares!? She's only one heart beat away from the presidency.

Right Trinity?

You don't know her foreign policy yourself... but you are sure it's good.

A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

You see, if a woman were in power, all wars would stop, because women don't go to war, they are nurturers... also, no more famine, because this patriarchal capitalist system would be smashed!!!

This is too fucking much!!!

P.S. Bye Bye Trinity.... thanks for the fucking laughs.

VAGINA POWER BABY!!!

Last edited: