Hillary's voters are really going to screw the democrats over

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Flashy, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Flashy

Gold Member

well, with all the talk about Hillary's speech last night, this should still be pretty disturbing to read for the democrats and Obama...talk about spiteful

you get the feeling that these folks have every intention of letting Obama go down, because if he loses, you have to believe it sets up Hillary for 2012. If McCain sucks for the next 4 years, and Obama could not beat him in 08, it will be a virtual lock to nominate Hillary in 2012...so if that happens, will the Obama worshippers do the same to her? This was the nastiest party split i have seen in awhile....to the point where it may cost them the election

Many Clinton Supporters Say Speech Didn't Heal Divisions - washingtonpost.com

2. D_somebodyswatchingme

D_somebodyswatchingme Account Disabled

Democratic party would be done in for a good 25 yrs if this happens

Hillary won't get it come 2012..not with most Latinos still Rep and very black vote will be nowhere to be found

Hills silly-ass supporters better get their shit together or else....

#2 D_somebodyswatchingme, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

She certainly didnt endorse Obama with her speech last night. She just divided the party even more. Interesting to see what happens.

4. Jason

Gold Member

Clinton looks good at the convention - way too good for the one who's lost. It's almost as if she's still campaigning, and not for Obama.

For all the rhetoric the best that can be said is that MOST of the Democrats have come together around Obama.

ALL the Republicans support McCain. Some of the Democrats might even support McCain. With the world looking a more dangerous place every day, McCain looks like a safe pair of hands.

All he needs now is a running mate who is young, female and not white.

5. dreamer20

Gold Member

She did not divide the party and she did endorse him in her speech as she said "Barack Obama is my candidate and he must be our President"..."We need to elect Barack Obama."

You must have heard some other speech.:confused:

Hillary Rodham Clinton - Speech at Democratic National Convention - Video and Transcript - The New York Times - Election Guide 2008 - The New York Times

6. dreamer20

Gold Member

*deleted*

7. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    all this talk of Hil people ready to go nuts...where are these people, who are these people...this is just such crap. the dems paid for Hils debt...so she got in line...nuff said. anyway, O has my vote

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

If you know ''Clinton Speak'' she certainly did not endorse him. Bill Clinton in a speech yesterday said in a round and about way to vote for McCain. The clintons are ruthless. This was to be her moment and its not. By the way John McCain is using Hillary's voice in tv ad's supporting him and she has not told him to stop. They are very good friends by the way. I respect your opinion. It will be a interesting election to say the least. When the republicans have their convention they wont have it all together either. Its politics as usual.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Why are allegedly devout Democrats voting for Mc Cain?
    Is the thought of a black, male president that reprehensible? :confused:

11. D_somebodyswatchingme

D_somebodyswatchingme Account Disabled

Hush!! :cool:

let's not go down that road again

12. Flashy

Gold Member

Spock was not nearly as selfless as he made out...technically, he knew, that he could be reborn, so he stuck his brain into Dr. Bones, using the Vulcan mindmeld thing, and then when his body died they fired him off into that genesis planet, then they got his body back somehow, and brought him back to Vulcan, where they stuck his mind back into his body after taking it out of Bones' head...

so IMO, Spock was just melodramatic...he knew he'd be fine.

vulcan poser

13. Flashy

Gold Member

the thought of a black male president isn't, so much as the fact that he crushed the dream of the Hillary supporters, who are as vindictive and stubborn and selfish as she is.

They were dreaming of her being President for the last 4 years...it was her turn in their eyes...she was the frontrunner...then Obama came along, announced, split her support, took a great deal of her hollywood supporters and limelight and beat her fair and square.

He wrecked everything for them and her.

If he wins the election, she will not be able to run for 8 years. (she can't run against the incumbent Prez, a democrat) and in 8 years, it is likely that the vice president, will have the spotlight, especially if an Obama administration is successful...Biden will be too old by then (74) but there may be a young and upcoming democratic challenger to compete with her...

she will be 69 in 2016...and may be considered too old by then.

the only way for them to get her into the White House, is if McCain wins, and does badly...Obama will not get the nomination again in 2012 in all likelihood, if he can't beat the republicans this time...so who will benefit? Hillary...and if things are so bad by then, with McCain, Hillary has her best chance...the questiion is...will Obama supporters be so angry if she costs them this election, that they will cost her the presidency in 2012?

It seems kind of logical in a sick way...i have no trouble seeing either of these two candidates portions of their supporters who will do just that...

sort of amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.

14. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    Randy, Mr. Snakey:

The ONLY people I've heard launch the continuing, idiotic notion that "Hillary's People" will sabotage the election are you and FOX commentators.

I look forward to the morning in November that I can return to this thread and feed you your own words!

15. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

All this talk about that small minority of Hillary people, but can we look at the same minority on the other side for a second? The ones that still believe to this day that Hillary (or anyone that supports her) has absolutely no moral fiber in their soul? That somehow think that if Obama loses, the people to blame is those who supported Hillary?

There are many efforts being made on every level to try and unify the party. Maybe some of the actions are not genuine, but the message is clear. Not only do the bitter Hillary supporters need to get over themselves, but the bitter and jaded Obama suppoters who do nothing but CONTINUALLY bash Hillary need to get down off their high horses and act like civil human beings. How can the party be unified if the otaku on both sides are still acting like immature little brats? I'm a Hillary supporter who has no problem voting Obama in November. But I can understand why some Clinton people may still feel pissed off when you have Obama supporters urging them to join their side, all the while insulting and chastising them at the same time. You can't have it both ways. If Obama loses this election, BOTH sides would be to blame here.

16. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

Democratic Party, I would like you to meet two very important spherical objects.

These are called Balls.

Joe Biden has a pair of them!

Thank God one of these Democrats finally expressed anger at what has happened to our country over the last eight years, while leaving no doubt about his patriotism. Biden ending his speech with "God protect our troops" was a brilliant touch that even Rove/Bush hadn't thought of. I actually have some hope, now, that if Obama gets elected it won't just be "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

17. transformer_99

Gold Member

Cuban vote goes "R", they still haven't forgiven Kennedy and lay blame for the "Bay of Pigs".

18. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

let em.. who cares
    mccain or obama, we are doomed !!!

im moving to Jamaica and starting a scooter rental business... anyone wana come with?

19. uniqueusername

That's pretty scary. How can someone be a "true Democrat" anyway? It's a political party, not an ideology. I support and vote for Republicans, but if I felt like the Republicans were wrong on issues important to me, I wouldn't vote for them.

People like you are the ones Obama is talking about when he speaks about unity and bipartisanship. We should vote for people with good ideas, whether they have a D or an R after their name.

20. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Biden was boring as hell. People were half asleep in the audience. It is not Hillary's voters that will be the ones screwing the party over; it may end up being the ones who elected obama in the first place that will have done the most damage to the party.

It seems to me like the obama fanatics are already sensing a mistake and they are trying to set up Hillary and her supporters as scapegoats, so when they realize how they fucked this election up they can place blame elsewhere.

#20 Skull Mason, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted