Hilliary Clinton eligibility challenged

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The lawsuit was reviewed on an expedited basis by a special three-judge panel of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia who held that Mr. Rodearmel did not have standing.

Game over. Go back to photoshopping Kenyan birth certificates. :rolleyes:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting that you stopped reading when you found something you liked...

"The lawsuit was reviewed on an expedited basis by a special three-judge panel of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia who held that Mr. Rodearmel did not have standing and did not comment on the constitutional questions."

If you had bothered to continue you would have read:

"Judicial Watch filed an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court."

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting that you stopped reading when you found something you liked...

Which just happened to be at the bottom of the write-up. So yes, I READ THE WHOLE THING.

"The lawsuit was reviewed on an expedited basis by a special three-judge panel of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia who held that Mr. Rodearmel did not have standing and did not comment on the constitutional questions."

If you had bothered to continue you would have read:

"Judicial Watch filed an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court."

Oooooooooh... appeals. If there was probable cause to begin with, this wouldn't have been shot down the first time. Besides, if this case ever did get to the Supreme Court, it would also be expedited and laughed out to obscurity just on the sheer fact that it's utterly stupid. Just like you. Social bigots like you need to stop trying to interpret the Constitution like it's Holy Scripture. You have no clue what it means, what it really stands for or whom it's geared to protect. You constantly take one line out of context, ignoring the entire document and all clauses that contradict your ideologies.

But really, thanks for assuming that I didn't read the "whole thing", fuckin' moron. Apology accepted. Now go back to the Orly Taitz School of Document Forgery and make us another birth certificate. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which just happened to be at the bottom of the write-up. So yes, I READ THE WHOLE THING.

Not at all obvious from your post.

Oooooooooh... appeals. If there was probable cause to begin with, this wouldn't have been shot down the first time.
I guess appeals courts serve no purpose.

Besides, if this case ever did get to the Supreme Court, it would also be expedited and laughed out to obscurity just on the sheer fact that it's utterly stupid.
And YOU are a judicial scholar?

Just like you. Social bigots like you need to stop trying to interpret the Constitution like it's Holy Scripture.
I get the feeling you have a great dislike for the constitution.
I would not be surprised if you had similar regard for Holy Scripture.

You have no clue what it means, what it really stands for or whom it's geared to protect.
Wrong as usual.

You constantly take one line out of context, ignore the entire document and clauses that contradict your ideologies.
Excuse me. That was just what you did when you declared "Game Over"

But really, thanks for assuming that I didn't read the "whole thing", fuckin' moron. Apology accepted.
I unlike you have nothing to apologize for.
No apology was given
Yet another instance of you twisting things to meet your needs.

Now go back to the Orly Taitz School of Document Forgery and make us another birth certificate. :rolleyes:

Do you mean that Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth?
That was done by some Obama flunky, not I.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not at all obvious from your post.

That's because you lack the common sense to realize that some people do read stuff around here. I don't have to copy/paste, nor quote every single word in a document to illustrate the fact that I read something. If you want to make the mistake in thinking I didn't do so, then by all means... keep making assumptions so I can prove otherwise and call you an idiot.

And YOU are a judicial scholar?

No, but I'm smarter than you.
Somewhere down the line, you should have figured out that the opposite of "complete moron" was not a Community College Graduate. Think about that next time you try to preach to someone about your so-called knowledge of the Constitution.

I get the feeling you have a great dislike for the constitution.

No, I have a dislike of bigots like you trying to distort it to defend your sectarian beliefs.

I would not be surprised if you had similar regard for Holy Scripture.

I am Christian, thank you very much. Baptized by my father when I was very young. Not a practicing one for obvious reasons.

Wrong as usual.

So sayeth the anonymous forum bigot. Forgive me if I don't believe you.

Excuse me. That was just what you did when you declared "Game Over"

Unless the Supreme Court would lower themselves to listen to this drivel, the game IS over. Seriously, you think this pathetic case will reach the highest court of the land?

I unlike you have nothing to apologize for.

You were born, weren't ya? :rolleyes:

No apology was given.

We excuse your parents for having you.
More proof that abstinence only education is a failure.

Do you mean that Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth?
That was done by some Obama flunky, not I.

YAWN.
Are you finished, birther?

Last edited:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dor Khee could file a lawsuit challenging John Boehner's eligibility to serve in Congress, due to the fact that he is a lizard being from the moons of Venus. When the suit is dismissed and Dor Khee appeals, I could then come here and post a thread entitled:

Boehner's citizenship and eligibility challenged!

I could do that, if I were a friggin' maroon.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually it has been "leaked" from the White house that Hillary Clinton is being considered as a Nominee to the Supreme court as there appears to be 2 upcoming retirements. I think if she was asked By President Obama she would say yes.

Well that is a good way for someone whose poll numbers are plummeting to get rid of his #1 competition.

And this brings up an interesting point.
Has the pay of the Supreme Court Justices been increased recently?
The same argument used to say she is ineligible to be Secretary of State would then apply to appointment to the Supreme Court.

But I guess the Old Boy and Old Girl network would just ignore what The Constitution says.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually it has been "leaked" from the White house that Hillary Clinton is being considered as a Nominee to the Supreme court as there appears to be 2 upcoming retirements. I think if she was asked By President Obama she would say yes.

Oh lord. The lunatics will rattling their cages if that happened! A Clinton on the Court and a Black in the White House. Maybe the Mayans are right and this really is the end of times. Trinity's web "friends" will be barring the door to the root cellar and oiling up the Winchesters.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well that is a good way for someone whose poll numbers are plummeting to get rid of his #1 competition.

And this brings up an interesting point.
Has the pay of the Supreme Court Justices been increased recently?
The same argument used to say she is ineligible to be Secretary of State would then apply to appointment to the Supreme Court.

But I guess the Old Boy and Old Girl network would just ignore what The Constitution says.
You have absolutely NO understanding of the law.