Hilliary Clinton eligibility challenged

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I wouldn't be surprised if President Obama appoints her to the Supreme Court and she accepts.
Putting the :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: back in its :present: for the moment, I'm curious to hear more about this. IMHO this would be awesome. I'd love to see the bitch kick Scalia's and Robert's butts, and especially that snotty Alito's. Who do you think could be retiring, and where are you getting the scuttlebutt? I know Stevens is a shaky 90, but he still has fire. He will be a great loss when he goes, and setting his age aside, replacing him will be a zero sum gain at best. Who do you think could be retiring, and where are you hearing the scuttlebutt? I can find nothing.

dellmaqn66

Just Browsing
Media
my people are generally open to having a reasonable intelligent discussion of the issues

I can see that with all the swearing that your people as well as the other people's people are doing instead of responding in a civil manner in order to get their points across. I am now starting to see the benefits of party affiliation. If I f-bomb you more than you f-bomb me, I win.

One more thing, is it necessary to attack someone who is thinks differently than you regardless of the reason? I do not believe I am above those registered in a political party, simply glad I make my own decisions. I am not the one defending my beliefs or a party line.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Putting the :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: back in its :present: for the moment, I'm curious to hear more about this. IMHO this would be awesome. I'd love to see the bitch kick Scalia's and Robert's butts, and especially that snotty Alito's. Who do you think could be retiring, and where are you getting the scuttlebutt? I know Stevens is a shaky 90, but he still has fire. He will be a great loss when he goes, and setting his age aside, replacing him will be a zero sum gain at best. Who do you think could be retiring, and where are you hearing the scuttlebutt? I can find nothing.
Law.com - Talk Grows of 2 Openings at High Court

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Please explain to me how a "President Hillary Clinton's" health care reform plan and President Obama's would differ on the basic substance.

We can find out when Hillary Clinton is President.

HillaryCare bills in the House and Senate were different from ObamaCare bills because Obama chose to do things his way. The majority of the American people do not support ObamaCare. What about that do you, Obama and the Dems not understand?

And what the people don't like...has been stated over and over. You just...don't...get...it.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

HillaryCare bills in the House and Senate were different from ObamaCare bills because Obama chose to do things his way. The majority of the American people do not support ObamaCare. What about that do you, Obama and the Dems not understand?

And what the people don't like...has been stated over and over. You just...don't...get...it.
I knew you couldn't because they ran on practically the same plan. The only difference was Hillary was FOR mandates and Obama was against them, a position he evolved on and eventually accepted. And for the record, NO health care bill was passed by either house under the Clinton Presidency.

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Much like you and a clue. Or a life. Or sex.

You still haven't answered Indy.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I knew you couldn't because they ran on practically the same plan. The only difference was Hillary was FOR mandates and Obama was against them, a position he evolved on and eventually accepted. And for the record, NO health care bill was passed by either house under the Clinton Presidency.

LoL. You asked me this before in another post. I'm the one who told you the difference in the plans. :rolleyes: And as I said before, I know they had similar plans. They are both Democrats. :rolleyes: What finally became ObamaCare in the form of bills in Congress...that's what people have to live with - not a campaign plan that Obama eventually changed and then let Congress write!!!

Even though Obama was elected, a majority of people don't support what Obama let become his signature legislation.

The only way to know how President Hillary Clinton's HealthCare Reform would differ is to see what she does with her experience from 93, being a Senator for a full term and being in the White House for two terms with her Husband as President. Because it is for certain HillaryCare 2.0 would NOT be the same as ObamaCare.

Oh and I said, bill...I didn't say anything passed.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LoL. You asked me this before in another post. I'm the one who told you the difference in the plans. :rolleyes: And as I said before, I know they had similar plans. They are both Democrats. :rolleyes: What finally became ObamaCare in the form of bills in Congress...that's what people have to live with - not a campaign plan that Obama eventually changed and then let Congress write!!!

Even though Obama was elected, a majority of people don't support what Obama let become his signature legislation.

The only way to know how President Hillary Clinton's HealthCare Reform would differ is to see what she does with her experience from 93, being a Senator for a full term and being in the White House for two terms with her Husband as President. Because it is for certain HillaryCare 2.0 would NOT be the same as ObamaCare.

Oh and I said, bill...I didn't say anything passed.
Ok let's try again. How exactly are the bills passed by both houses of Congress DIFFERENT from the health care plans that Hillary and Obama ran on during the primaries?

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Ok let's try again. How exactly are the bills passed by both houses of Congress DIFFERENT from the health care plans that Hillary and Obama ran on during the primaries?

For one thing The Democratically controlled House and Senate passed two completely different bills. :rolleyes:

Go back and read the threads on the Townhalls and Kill the bills and Start Over. There were plenty of details that went into bills that were not in a campaign plan. This is why Obama failed to keep his pledge to put talks on C-Span and the Democrats literally locked the doors to keep Republicans out of the rooms.

The majority of the American People don't support the sloppy and shameful mess that became ObamaCare.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For one thing The Democratically controlled House and Senate passed two completely different bills. :rolleyes:

Go back and read the threads on the Townhalls and Kill the bills and Start Over. There were plenty of details that went into bills that were not in a campaign plan. This is why Obama failed to keep his pledge to put talks on C-Span and the Democrats literally locked the doors to keep Republicans out of the rooms.

The majority of the American People don't support the sloppy and shameful mess that became ObamaCare.
I knew you couldn't explain the difference and would reply with talking points.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It's funny that you claim to be a Democrat and yet seem to hate the idea that Democrats hold the majority in both houses of Congress. You also turned to Fox News for your political coverage because you claim CNN is biased. And do you expect us to believe that Fox is "fair and balanced"? I know some on here used to believe you worked for the RNC but I give the RNC more credit than that. They would never hire someone so obviously outmatched and clueless.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I knew you couldn't explain the difference and would reply with talking points.

LoL. Indy, did you even read the first sentence? Which of the two bills passed is exactly the same as Hillary's plan and Obama's plan?

And you were here during the discussions on the Townhalls and ObamaCare. The Details were argued at length. The bills have so much that people objected to that Obama tried to ram it through ignoring his pledge of transparency. Don't try to accuse me of "talking points." The average American knows this and it has nothing to do with "talking points." They are facts of what Obama and the Dems did wrong and failed to do right.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LoL. Indy, did you even read the first sentence? Which of the two bills passed is exactly the same as Hillary's plan and Obama's plan?

And you were here during the discussions on the Townhalls and ObamaCare. The Details were argued at length. The bills have so much that people objected to that Obama tried to ram it through ignoring his pledge of transparency. Don't try to accuse me of "talking points." The average American knows this and it has nothing to do with "talking points." They are facts of what Obama and the Dems did wrong and failed to do right.

...and remember when dinosaurs walked the earth? Just answer the question now. You can't, can you?

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks. Just what I suspected. Zero sum gain at best. This could get tricky. And ugly.

Unfortunately Zero sum gain is the best that can be hoped for at this time. The conservative members of the bench are in relatively robust health and of an age where retirement planning, barring medical catastrophes, is fool hardy.As much as I would like to see Thomas and Scalia gone, it is not happening for another decade or so....

One of the biggest liberal Scotus concerns when Bush took office in 2001 was Kennedy and he managed to hang on there. But, now I think, it is time for him to go. I am sure he is well aware of the political climate and that Obama might not get an opportunity to appoint a staunch liberal after November.

As far as Hillary's chances go, she will not accept a nomination to SCOTUS until she is sure that there is no chance of her being POTUS. Given Obama's current situation, there might be a glimmer of hope, however unrealistic, that he will damage himself so badly that she can wrestle the nomination away from him in 2012. So, a SCOTUS apointment at this time is not in her best interests.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Still haven't answered the question. Speaking in vague generalities doesn't work. IF Hillary Clinton were President and the exact same 2 bills had made their way through congress, you would have been all for them(If Hillary was)

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
See what I mean? :rolleyes:
How else would I know that people are cleaning your clock, exposing you as a fraud, and generally making you look like the sorriest excuse of a human being, Trinsanity?

Learn how the messageboard works first before you try and criticize people for its use. Moron.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Still haven't answered the question. Speaking in vague generalities doesn't work.
I answered your question and I didn't give vague generalities. You failed to answer my question by the way.

IF Hillary Clinton were President and the exact same 2 bills had made their way through congress, you would have been all for them(If Hillary was)

No. I would not be for those two bills. I would not support them even if Hillary Clinton were President. And I do not believe Hillary Clinton would have made the same mistakes as Obama on healthcare reform.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Unfortunately Zero sum gain is the best that can be hoped for at this time. The conservative members of the bench are in relatively robust health and of an age where retirement planning, barring medical catastrophes, is fool hardy. . . .
How bout a well aimed meteorite? I mean, accidents do happen.