Photos & Videos Himeros666

xX_APO_Prince_Xx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Didn't see a thread on this guy so I figured I'd start one where we can all gather around and jerk to this cute asian xD

Here's a thread for Himeros, a young likely 21-24 year old Asian college student. He's gay and has a IG page he's been posting thirst traps of himself for years, mainly hidden in some of his stories and some as regular posts. He used to be really active and he even made a Twitter at one point where he had some jerk off videos and pics but I guess he was found out or discovered since he removed all of his posts afterwards besides his main pic

IMG_20210617_020544.jpg

tumblr_b0581be7a4bf4dca98492a1287181eef_68bbf564_400 (3).jpg

tumblr_pgc2z2Uy8b1sst0vx_540 (1).jpg

Picsart_22-11-11_20-51-20-000.jpg

Cute face, abs, and body aside... his dick is huuuuugeee<3 here's one of the videos he posted on Twitter before he deleted them all. He has two more I have saved on my old phone but I lost the charger xD

hodNIpTKzTygrknW (1).mp4

I've been wanting to suck his dick for a while now, he's just too hot... he's also gay too but idk if maybe he's a lowkey type gay type or in a relationship. He also has a ton of other pics on tumblr too and some gifs of him fapping too but most are lower quality. He's been asked if he'll make an OF but I don't think he will, he seems to have simmered down a bit away from his tumblr jerking phase but I think it's likely so his family doesn't catch wind to his IG profile

xX_APO_Prince_Xx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude genuinely has an amazing bod and cock, wonder why he doesn't post
Right! I think its a privacy thing tho, I know for Asians their family is against things like this. Before Himeros likely didn't have many followers and he had a private account but I think someone ratted him out >.>

xX_APO_Prince_Xx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Right??? I'm hoping he'll post soon, when my friend got me into him and when I was begging to follow his private IG, that's when he went quiet and didn't post much >.> I want more tbh, he has some good looking dick and a hot body I'd love to watch as he pumps my mouth and uses it as his orifice<3

Dizzle8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Didn't see a thread on this guy so I figured I'd start one where we can all gather around and jerk to this cute asian xD

Here's a thread for Himeros, a young likely 21-24 year old Asian college student. He's gay and has a IG page he's been posting thirst traps of himself for years, mainly hidden in some of his stories and some as regular posts. He used to be really active and he even made a Twitter at one point where he had some jerk off videos and pics but I guess he was found out or discovered since he removed all of his posts afterwards besides his main pic

View attachment 82115841

View attachment 82115851

View attachment 82115871

View attachment 82116081

Cute face, abs, and body aside... his dick is huuuuugeee<3 here's one of the videos he posted on Twitter before he deleted them all. He has two more I have saved on my old phone but I lost the charger xD

View attachment 82116321

I've been wanting to suck his dick for a while now, he's just too hot... he's also gay too but idk if maybe he's a lowkey type gay type or in a relationship. He also has a ton of other pics on tumblr too and some gifs of him fapping too but most are lower quality. He's been asked if he'll make an OF but I don't think he will, he seems to have simmered down a bit away from his tumblr jerking phase but I think it's likely so his family doesn't catch wind to his IG profile

He has an amazing muscular physique. Here are a few of him . . .

Attachments

Dizzle8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

View attachment 82115841

View attachment 82115851

View attachment 82115871

View attachment 82116081

View attachment 82116321

. . . 5 more of him

Attachments

Dizzle8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

View attachment 82115841

View attachment 82115851

View attachment 82115871

View attachment 82116081

View attachment 82116321

. . . last one's

Attachments

xX_APO_Prince_Xx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
shame he's not more masc looking
How so? He's pretty masculine looking imo, in his selfies his cheekbones are super chisled sometimes
he really destroyed the asian stereotype
yet somehow I get a feeling that he is actually a big dicked bottom
hope he is doing good wherever he is
he really destroyed the asian stereotype
yet somehow I get a feeling that he is actually a big dicked bottom
hope he is doing good wherever he is
Wdym destroyed the stereotype?