Hinged Erection

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't a current issue for me, but one I had with an ex.

Even when completely hard there would be a very small portion that would still be soft and allow the penis to bend in any direction. The best image I can conjure would be a double length bus with the accordian hinged middle. It was like there was a ring of tissue of maybe .5cm that did not engorge properly.

Has anyone ever heard of this?

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is usually caused be a stricture. I also dated a fellah who had this condition. The way it was explained to me is as follows: Fibrous tissue grows in the area due to trauma or other medical issues. This fibrous tissue does not engorge with blood in the usual manner and causes an area where the tissue, thus the penis, remains pliable.

Be careful with you penis, fellahs! You only get one! At least only one that actually belongs to you!

...unless you got two! ...or neither. :eek:

The density of my erection seems controlled at times (was basing penis reduction off it)... various parts of it softening and hardening in different, generally layer-like ways...

Soft on the outside, hard on the inside... or vice versa.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My first had something like that... but it was at the base of his cock... it was still squishy, and when I squeezed it, he said that it really hurts... intresting Gillette..

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The Husband has this. it only affects about 10-15% of his erections, and i just stimulate him to a full erection. the good news is that it always "goes away" with more stimulation, and never occurs when he is completely hard. it doesn't hurt him at all, and i sling it around while i'm playing with it. obviously, we don't do any penetration as he's getting past that state, but he's always had it.