Hint of embarrassment

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_gagger, Feb 5, 2006.

1. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

My wife has a female friend with whom we both enjoy spending time with. She is attractive, energetic, just fun to be with. The three of us were out at a local establishment last night. I came back fom the john and apparently had a more than a bit of a visible outline of my cock in my jeans due to the bar lighting. Anyway, as I sat down, my wife's friend said that my wife had mentioned my size to her before, but that she had no idea I was "that big".

Now I must say that I have my share of fantasies about other women finding me sexually attractive. Both my wife and I enjoy the exhiliration of those type of playful fantasy scenarios involving another girl. And, I'm not mentioning that b/c I thought the situation last night was sexual. It really wasn't that type of a comment. What puzzles me is that I felt a sense of embarrassment about her comment, and therefore about my dick. I didn't like the feeling, and can't remember having felt that way before. I guess I thought I would have responded differently. I'm not sure I have ever had a girl comment in a situation other than as a sexual partner, so that may be the reason. Also, my wife is several years younger than I, and her friend is even younger, so her age may be a factor. Any thoughts?

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I don't think the embarassment you feel is all that unusual. For some of guys (myself included), the cock is not the be all, end all of ther inner confidence or manhood. I have an above avgerage one and I really don't like for my BF to make a big deal about it when we are out. I would venture to say that the feeling you have is normal for anyone who carries humilty with them and, while uncomfortable, I tend to think of that as a good thing.

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Were you uncomfortable because she caught you off guard i.e. you didn't intend to show it off?

4. kurt45

kurt45 New Member

I have had situations where women openly commented on my size. Somethings they would say is "how long is it, two feet" or "that would choke me!" or "I'll suck the BIG ONE", or they would stare at my crotch. This does in way excite me but also it is embarrasing and in some situation just down right rude. I had one woman come up to me ina bar and grabbed my crotch, that was somewhat rude, but I find it exciting when they usually keep it to words.

5. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

I hadn't planned on going out or having company last night. I had on a pair of jeans I usuallly just wear around the house. I usually wear loose-fitting pants (actually my wife buys most of my clothes and she favors that look I guess). So I was "caught off guard" a little. That may be a part of it.

6. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Yes, you end up somewhere between embarrassed and annoyed. An old gf used to like telling her little officemate buddies that she was getting it from a nine incher, and I found it deeply weird to know that there were people who knew my first name and my dick size and nothing else.

7. Webster

Webster New Member

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

8. steve319

Gold Member

Sure, it makes sense. None of us likes to be assessed and marginalized for a single trait. As nice as my cock is :wink: , and as much as I'd love for it to be longer, I don't want to have my personality, intelligence, and compassion eclipsed by it. I won't be defined or encapsulated by that one, mostly meaningless, trait.

Plus, there would be a lot of worry for me in that situation about what this woman would then want/expect/hope. A real cringe-inducer from top to bottom.

9. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    Now you know the uncomfortable feeling that so many women feel when men sexually harrass them in public saying they have nice tits or ass. Doesn't feel too good, does it? Now put it in a work situation and you'll feel even weirder! :eek:

10. windtalkerways

Gold Member

Mattness, you are wonderful!

But 'Gagger' it seems you are a tad
    ambivalent...you are proud of the
    idea your tool can gag a woman, yet
    you feel a little put on the spot when
    actually judged by a female.

Maybe it was the fact also that your
    wife had discussed your size with this
    other woman. You may have felt totally
    objectified.

Mattness put it into perspective quite
    well.

11. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was in a bar not too long ago and a girl who works for the same company as me came up to me (she was wankered on pills and vodka at the time) and said "Hey sexy, I hear you've got a big dick". My monogamous partner of 2 years was there at the time. I was embarrassed, not because of my dick, but because of the comment. There's not really much you can say to that.

12. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I totally understand. I don't think I ever understood how objectification felt until I began going to gay bars and gay events (and even joining here). Having guys gawk at you, ask about your dick and make a big deal out of a penis will do that. It feels good to be admired, but as DMW would always say--I want nothing to do with a man who puts all the preminum on my dick and none on my heart and mind.

13. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

Thanks for the comments everyone. "Gagger" is just a nickname my wife gave me long ago. Definitely proud/pleased that she likes what I've got!

14. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

ditto.

15. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

My favorite in that situation is "so, what's your point?"

16. windtalkerways

Gold Member

It good to know that males can
    realize that objectification is not
    all that marvelous...especially
    when it's total strangers turning