Hinting about penis size

wsudesperado

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How can I hint to a girl that I'm as they would say hung? I don't want to be blunt because she'd be pretty upset. What's a subtle way to hint about my size with out being at all direct?

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Heh glad you saw that as a joke :)

But I can't seriously help . stuffing pants with stuff to make it look even bigger or something? I really wouldn't go for such stuff... then again I'm not really hung, so that's why I go the emotional way with girls heh

wsudesperado

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh glad you saw that as a joke :)

But I can't seriously help . stuffing pants with stuff to make it look even bigger or something? I really wouldn't go for such stuff... then again I'm not really hung, so that's why I go the emotional way with girls heh
Yeah I'm trying to avoid the physical appearance route. I'm trying to get a nice balance between the fact that it's there and on an emotional level.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well that's good to hear :)
But I get the feeling there might be no subtle way to announce you have a big dick. Perhaps it'd be best to just make her a "surprise" :biggrin1:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok then, explain why she'd want to know you have a big dick but at the same time leave it emotional as well. Why would she demand a big dick?

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Chances are that she's going to be a lot less concerned about it than you are, so perhaps you're worrying unnecessarily

Depends on the conversations u have with her... Are they open conversations including about sex, or are they less open..? If they are open conversations, what I do is usually make a subtle joke (not a gross one lol) about it in the middle of the conversation..

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if she doesn't already want to get into your pants then she doesn't give a shit about your size.
if you hint about your size she'll assume you're tiny with a massive ego.
ffs, what's wrong with charming her, waiting until you're in the bedroom and letting her find out for herself?

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: HUNG LIKE A HORSE :rolleyes:

I agree with doll. Even if she doesn't think you are small for hinting, she may take that as you are selfish, or that you think she'll just rip off her cloths because you have a large wang.

I guess if you can get it to work, more power to ya.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: HUNG LIKE A HORSE :rolleyes:

I agree with doll. Even if she doesn't think you are small for hinting, she may take that as you are selfish, or that you think she'll just rip off her cloths because you have a large wang.

I guess if you can get it to work, more power to ya.
and if she believes him that he's big...
what if she builds up expectations of him being huge, and finds the reality to be a total let down? :smile:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would recommend letting nature take it's course.

When you get to the next level you and her will enjoy the experience.

Don't Worry and Enjoy Life and each new opportunity to appreciate what both of you may desire to share.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chances are that she's going to be a lot less concerned about it than you are, so perhaps you're worrying unnecessarily

I wholeheartedly endorse this sentiment. I never was swayed by a physical endowment, but if the chemistry is right then the size is just a nice surprise.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Seriously, tell her you're tiny, in a joking way. Telling her you're big will

a) make her think you are an egomaniac, and
b) not make much of an impression, because, believe it or not, women have heard men boasting about their penises before and know that it's mostly bullshit.

If you tell her you're small in a humourous way, she'll like that you seem secure, have a sense of humour, and she may be pleasantly surprised if things ever get to the point where she sees your penis.

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How can I hint to a girl that I'm as they would say hung? I don't want to be blunt because she'd be pretty upset. What's a subtle way to hint about my size with out being at all direct?

1. Take a pic of your erect dick.

2. Store it in your mobile phone.

3. Show it to her.
:biggrin1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"oh, while we are out, I need to drop by Walgreens and pick up some Magnums."

if she was really concerned about your size, she would know by now. women who are looking for the big dick, don't waste much time.

when I first had sex with my gf (now wife), she felt my hard on thru my jeans, we stripped our clothing off,re-embraced, she reached and felt my cock, "oh, you're big!" she said that a few more times as I slowly entered her. we made love, and she came, I came. afterwards, she said she had her first orgasm ever, and blamed my fat cock.

I later asked her if it made a difference in our relationship. she said no, she said she fell in love with me shortly after we met. at that time I was dating a girl she knew. she admitted that the female grapevine or scouting report was that I was hung, but she didn't put much stock in it. I asked what if I had been NOT hung, she said it would not have made any difference, she loved me anyway. my being hung was a bonus she said and made her want me more.

just let nature take its course. guys who brag about their size or sexual prowness are usually lying and are insecure. and gals don't like insecurity. I usually ignore any discussion about either subject if it comes up, and if pushed to comment, I will make an ambigous remark, "God blessed me in so many ways." "it is what it is"

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This question has been asked and answered many times here before... you might want to do a search and read the other responses for further advice.

The advice I've given before: Let her find out herself. Hinting is never a good idea, for reasons that some have already mentioned.