Hinting about penis size

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have a friend let it slip at an appropriate moment, preferably when they're both drunk and you're out of the room. My best friend is a small guy (in height and weight) but hung like a horse. I've helped him get a number of girls in bed by telling them about how huge he is.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let a magnum condom fall out of your wallet while you are paying for her coffee. Pretend you dont see it and let her pick it up. Then act embarressed as hell. Apologize like you dont even want to talk about it. You then let her bring up the subject.

Cheap trick. But so is this whole premise. Listen to the ladies here.

D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Experimental Member
Media
I am gonna have to give up and get a wing man.
And I can't drop a Magnum, I have to use Magnum XL's.

Maybe I can pay a bum to follow me around dropping them.
And then point at me.

Sure.....that will work.

I always did wonder the best way. ("Best" meaning "most efficient")
Long time back, for a short period, I just carried "cards" I had made, that had my size and cell number on there. Worked quite well. Bars, Clubs, take your pick.

Then I found Craigslist.....and all was well with the world.
It has went to pure shit, so I have to shake up the way I am doing it.
Got good ideas in here Gents, keep 'em coming.

FrancoRocco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could always make a comment about the size of something else (ie steak, car, anything) and then say, "But size doesn't matter, right?" and follow up with, "To be honest I can't imagine how size couldn't matter, it seems like it would have to." Then you can respond to whatever she says just mentioning how you would think size would have to matter as big would feel different than small etc.

I think by you letting her know you thnkthis it will make her think you are large. Why would a small guy tell a girl that she should want something he doesn't have.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could always make a comment about the size of something else (ie steak, car, anything) and then say, "But size doesn't matter, right?" and follow up with, "To be honest I can't imagine how size couldn't matter, it seems like it would have to." Then you can respond to whatever she says just mentioning how you would think size would have to matter as big would feel different than small etc.

I think by you letting her know you thnkthis it will make her think you are large. Why would a small guy tell a girl that she should want something he doesn't have.
gotta say...

if i wasn't actually sleeping with a guy, i would find comments about how cock would feel a bit creepy. your suggested comments would have me sneaking out the window in the ladies' room.

unless the girl is making innuendo laden jokes, it's safest just to forget about it. LOTS of women will find it uncomfortable or even intimidating.
...this doesn't mean they're prudes.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
gotta say...

if i wasn't actually sleeping with a guy, i would find comments about how cock would feel a bit creepy. your suggested comments would have me sneaking out the window in the ladies' room.

unless the girl is making innuendo laden jokes, it's safest just to forget about it. LOTS of women will find it uncomfortable or even intimidating.
...this doesn't mean they're prudes.

It may seem prudish to some on this site, considering some of the ridiculous topics we get. :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It may seem prudish to some on this site, considering some of the ridiculous topics we get. :rolleyes:
it may.

but, contrary to my frigidity jests, i'm exactly that kind of woman.
if i'm not sleeping with a guy i find sex talk inappropriate and uncomfortable,
but,
i'm a complete freak with the man i'm actually sleeping with...bondage, exhibitionism, rough play, kink, toys, three times a night please!

so take her lead. if she makes sex jokes then those lines will make her giggle. if she doesn't talk sex then those lines may make her run a mile.

...yeah, i know, i've blown my cover. :rolleyes:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh yeah, I agree that it can be inappropriate, probably most of the time. Nonchalantly trying to segue into your cock isn't the best move in my opinion. But I guess I think that because I usually enjoy the observers seat in things like this.

It makes a statement that you think that she thinks it is important, and that it will win her over at the end of the night. Most women probably don't think of themselves like that, despite how a lot of guys fantasies play out.

So quit trying to sell your dick, nobody likes door to door sales men anyways.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can I hint to a girl that I'm as they would say hung? I don't want to be blunt because she'd be pretty upset. What's a subtle way to hint about my size with out being at all direct?

Get and erection "on accident" around her; the penis being somewhat autonomous can act as it's own advertisement if you're crafty.

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talking about your size is a bad move, unless she brings it up of course. Showing a bulge may get the point across better anyway. I have had women hit on me many times when showing a bulge. But then, I show in whatever I wear anyway, even without trying.