Hirsute men, particularly facial

AnonyMs: I love a guy with a beard. Not something scrawny but luxurious.

How about the rest of you?

petite_girl: I prefer men who are clean shaven... I like that smooth feeling.

sammygirly: I'm partial to facial hair myself - but not a big bushy beard....I like the sensations of a well-maintained scruff of manly hair.

Yum.....

Valkyrie: Hmmm... personal preference would be either or. I.e. either smooth all over, or hairy (within reason - I don't particulary care for the look of a fur coat all over the guy...). In between sort of looks off...

/Val

wvalady1968: I can't help fantasising about what a nice full beard would feel like between my legs, but my guy hates the idea of growing one. He says they're too hot and itchy.

Oh, well, can't have everything. :D

Valkyrie: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1064541423;start=0#5 date=09/26/03 at 04:36:26]I can't help fantasising about what a nice full beard would feel like between my legs.
[/quote]

In simple words - it itches and can irritate, better than stubble though...

/Val

bblumbee: I like clean shaven men, but love a dark-skinned man with a goatee. There is just something sexy about it.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=women;num=1064541423;start=0#0 date=09/25/03 at 18:48:03]I love a guy with a beard.  Not something scrawny but luxurious.  

How about the rest of you?
[/quote]
Could permanent stubble work? :D

Javierdude22: A gf of mine goes completely berserk when I kiss her on the cheek with my five ó clock shadow. She says it tickles and it feels weird.

I like to have some hair on my chin (don't know if that has a name). If i'm completely clean shaven I look like the kid from the block, we can't have that 8). I absolutely hate moustaches. And I honestly feel they do not make anyone look better, well, my aunt maybe.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Javierdude23 link=board=women;num=1064541423;start=0#9 date=09/30/03 at 13:43:52] And I honestly feel they do not make anyone look better, well, my aunt maybe.  [/quote]

:D :D :D :D

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Javierdude23 link=board=women;num=1064541423;start=0#9 date=09/30/03 at 13:43:52]I absolutely hate moustaches. And I honestly feel they do not make anyone look better, well, my aunt maybe. [/quote]
HEY! You can't go dissing Aunties! My one has one and she's an allright woman! Okay, okay, I'm being silly.. :D

inquiringmind: HI,

It really depends on the guy and how he has his hair cut. THe hair should match the accessories! I have one friend who looks great either way. I met him when he had a full luxuriant beard and then when he shaved it... oooh la la , the dimples of life!! There are others who grow them because of acne scars or weak chins. I like well groomed beards, no zztop action pleeeaaasseee! Let S. Claus have the alpha beard, guys! I have dated guys with mustaches, that was an interesting feeling. I hate goatees with no matching mustache. It looks like billy goat gruff, and the worst is the under lip hair. That looks disgusting and slightly obscene. My  big thing is thick dark eyebrows and lashes on a man. Even if he has lighter hair.  It makes me turn into a deer in the headlights!!!

Inquiring mind                  

aussiechick63: I don't mind a bit of facial hair, moustache or beard.

I do find hairy backs a turn off though.
I do have to will myself to forget about the hair on their backs so I can enjoy the sex.

longtimelurker: [quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=women;num=1064541423;start=0#13 date=10/11/03 at 16:13:27]I don't mind a bit of facial hair, moustache or beard.

I do find hairy backs a turn off though.
I do have to will myself to forget about the hair on their backs so I can enjoy the sex.[/quote]

Even less of a pleasant thing to grip onto than the lovehandles, then? :)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I currently have a goatee and mustache. That's so I look less like a twelve year-old, but I've been told by a few smart-asses that now I look like a twelve year-old with a glue-on beard! More people tell me they like the way it looks on me. Facial hair looks good on some guys; others are more attractive when clean shaven. I don't mind some chest hair, but I'm not particularly fond of abundant body hair that looks like a Chia pet gone wrong. Back hair? No thanks. I'd rather not have the image of a yeti running through my mind.

Tender: i love a goatee and a stache....
veeery nice!! :p
but SB says its too itchy and hot.
so i get none....
sniff.

i like a guy with dark eyes and long lashes too....
so handsome....
cowboy hats are hot.
but then thats kinda common for around here, so maybe thats why... not sure.

Tender

7x6andchg: It's only itchy when it starts...it isn't that itchy once it gets grown out.

I have worn facial hair of some sort since 1999. I wouldn't go without it.

7x6&C

inquiringmind: Tender,
Speaking of cowboys, A very well known american museum may be about to get the original costumes of the Village People. I am so excited .I can't wait to see them.I think they might even make a presentation.

Inquiring mind

Javierdude22: [quote author=inquiringmind link=board=women;num=1064541423;start=0#18 date=10/13/03 at 18:39:09]Tender,
Speaking of cowboys, A very well known american museum may be about to get the original costumes of the Village People. I am so excited .I can't wait to see them.I think they might even make a presentation.

Inquiring mind [/quote]

Inquiringmind....I'm still waiting for you to post...'I'm kidding' ....

Sweet mother of all that's been good to me please say you're kidding!!!

Whatever posessed four grown men in several disturbing outfits to start chanting about a youth hostel. Why I ask of you, WHY!?...

I think we had a temporary insanity epidemic on our hands...no other explanation is plausible ...

But wait...why do I vividly remember all the moves from the song?....yeah, so, I danced along with the beat a few times in a club...That...I mean...it's

Ok you got me!! I did like the song once...but I was ill... we needed the money....hey, who are you to judge me!?

The colours....THE COLOURS!!!