Hirsute men, particularly facial

longtimelurker: Javier - how can you possibly be a student without feeling some deep-down bond with YMCA? Things that camp just have to be treasured as something special - I mean, just look at the Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Anyway,

I'm suprised at the number of women that have spoken in favour of facial hair. Granted, the girls that I normally hang around with are a bit younger than the majority of posters here (so it may be a generation thing), but the comments I hear most often are 'it's like kissing your dad' or 'it's just too tickly'. I think that I have only met one girl my age that has actually expressed a preference for beards (she liked goatees).

inquiringmind: Like it or not,
When you're songs are played at the baseball game and little kids all know the moves, you too can be enshrined for posterity. Like it or not they have become mainstream. This is for real...

Inquiring mind

Just like the LPSG, it may have started as a lark but it caught on...

7x6andchg: LTL -

I think you might be right- it might be a generational thing or an age thing...I've noticed as I've gotten older that more and more women like facial hair of some sort. It still hovers around 40% according to Maxim...and we all know what a TRUSTED source that is. :D

7x6&C

Tender: well its a hundred percent here...
looooove it!!
:)
Tender