His cock is so big, she can jack him off like this

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love Rebeca Linares. She was much hotter without the fake boobs, though, IMO.

Great scene! I love her boobs so fucking much! But I do have to agree with Banana, after I saw her get a boob job I was like HOLY FUCKING SHITTTTT but simultaneously started missing the old Rebecca!

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nothing special....and OMG WHAT THE FUCK !....That dumb bitch ruined her tits !!!....She used to have perfect , natural breasts ! now her breasts look like shit!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf, now wife, would do that from time to time. the first time she did it I asked what she was doing, and she said she always wondered what it was like to have a penis "down there". she decided that if she was a boy, she wanted to have a "big one" like me. I even stood behind her a couple times at her request with my cock poking thru her crotch so she could look in the mirror. this was after we were married.

one morning she put on my underwear, stuffed a sock, rolled up 2 socks to simulate my cock & balls. shoved them into the underwear, then put on my jeans and walked around. of course none of this fit very well, we were laughing hilariously. she asked me how do I walk around with so much between my legs. I just told her it was my job to carry "her" cock around. we were in our 20's and fucked several times a day. she had a cock fetish, she blamed me, i gave her 1st orgasn, she had never had a big cock before, was amazed how it could go from small to "enormous" in a few seconds, was amazed i could cum and be hard again minutes later, was amazing how good good sex felt. life was very good and the sex was better.

D_Allen_Konigsberg

Account Disabled
Media
my gf, now wife, would do that from time to time. the first time she did it I asked what she was doing, and she said she always wondered what it was like to have a penis "down there". she decided that if she was a boy, she wanted to have a "big one" like me. I even stood behind her a couple times at her request with my cock poking thru her crotch so she could look in the mirror. this was after we were married.

one morning she put on my underwear, stuffed a sock, rolled up 2 socks to simulate my cock & balls. shoved them into the underwear, then put on my jeans and walked around. of course none of this fit very well, we were laughing hilariously. she asked me how do I walk around with so much between my legs. I just told her it was my job to carry "her" cock around. we were in our 20's and fucked several times a day. she had a cock fetish, she blamed me, i gave her 1st orgasn, she had never had a big cock before, was amazed how it could go from small to "enormous" in a few seconds, was amazed i could cum and be hard again minutes later, was amazing how good good sex felt. life was very good and the sex was better.

http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/cool-story-brah-cat.jpg