His first time all the way

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was by the pool, a little chubby, well covered, and certainly not slim. His very white skin and balck hair looked totally out of keeping with the other bronzed hulks who were about.
That was the first day I saw him.
Each day he got pinker and more sun burnt, his hair took on a wonderful floppy boyish look as he continually flicked it out of his face. On holiday with parents, an older couple who obviously doted on him.
On that first day he'd spotted me looking, and smiled, which I returned.
Next day it was a "hi", and somehow I was in a position to admire his body, his well fitting swim shorts with those milky thighs. He swam quite often, and I could always see his adjusting himself it was as if he'd made a point of it. Not that it was an erection or anything but always placed perfectly. When he laid on his tummy his butt curved up like twin hills...gently rolling and inviting.
So for a week we passed the time of day, found out he was with his parents and they were there for a few more days before going home. He described his parents as being typical Jewish parents looking after their young, and this holiday was to celebrate his 18th birthday.
I happened to let slip that I usually had a dip before dinner as the pool was relatively empty then, and, it got me in the mood for a good meal.
That evening as I got to the pool for once it was deserted, but then maybe I was a little later. I got in the pool and did a length, laid back and floated when I heard a splash, looked round to see him surface. We raced across the pool, him more like a porpoise and a very good swimmer. I could see he wasn't wearing the swim shorts he usually wore but something smaller, the blue silky colour flashing as he turned and moved.
Eventually time for me to give in, so I heaved out of the pool and headed for the shower, followed by - him.
He was wearing a very small bikini, a hamster pouch, and I could see black pubic hair and what seemed to be a very good portion of man meat.
I turned on the shower, striped my shorts off, washed off the pool chlorine trying not to look at him - but I was aware he was naked, showering and watching me. I knew I had started a semi lob so took care not to turn to him, but eventually had to turn. He took me in approvingly from my feet up to my face, and smiled and I could see he was rock hard . He did have a perfect penis, nicely cut, torpedo and grew out of his lush bush while hanging under were nice balls. He stood legs slightly apart as I rose to follow his example, trembling and I have to say lusting his loins. He stepped closer, ran his hand down my belly and grabbed my throbbing cock, pulled my hand in and put it on his.
Hot here I whispered, to public - and pulled away, his face falling.
Tonight he asked, I can do tonight as they're going out.
After dinner then, and I gave him my room number.
With that I towelled off and slipped into dry shorts, he did the same and as if on cue another couple came in to shower.
Dinner seemed to take an age, my mind racing, was it wise, would he turn up, what would....?
Across the room he sat with his parents stealing the odd look in my direction and obviously enjoy his dinner.
As soon as I finished I slipped away leaving him still tucking in.
I got to my room, opened the balcony doors to let the night air in and cool things down, looked about, tuned on just one bedside light and waited.
Should I ne naked, in shorts or briefs or folly dressed, maybe naked under a gown, again my mind racing with possibilities. I poured a large drink, sipped and there was a tap at the door.
I was still exactly as I had been at dinner, I opened the door and he stood there exactly as he had been at dinner.
He came in, pulled me close and kissed me. They'll be out for at least three hours he said, then kissed me, groped me and found my cock rising - not that I was slow as I had his firm buttocks and was pulling in and could feel his hard rod poking me.
Frantically we stripped ach other, shirts, trousers socks and sandals till we both stood there in underwear. I was in white boxers and he wore white briefs, both of us tenting like mad.
I got on my knees in front of him, ran my tongue down his belly, opened the top of his briefs and his cock flew out and I kissed the end. His hands pushed y head in, I obliged and opened my lips and sank him inside me all the way till I gagged and had to pull out. He laughed. I sucked his cock, licked his cock, licked his balls and his belly before coming up for air, took him to bed, laid him out and laid on top of him. Not fair he said as he sucked my nipples and then darted down to find my cock, wet with pre cum, eager. Easily we shifted to 69, his balls a delight and his cock tasty, my own cock treated by his eager tongue and soft hands.
He stopped, pulled me off and we laid together cuddling.
His hand strayed, they found my buttocks, opened them, parted them and his fingers worked o round my rosebud manhole, a little spit and he worked his finger inside, deeper, I groaned with pleasure, pushed myself to him, our cocks rubbing together as I gyrated in please at huis finger fucking. Fuck I wanted to have him, fuck he wanted to have me and fuck he was doing all the running.
I pushed him on his back, straddled him and could feel his cock sliding up and down my bum cleavage, slippy and warm and very eager.
(the one preparation I had done was to add tissue and an open lube tube by the bed)
I teased his nipples with one hand while the other found the lube, greased his cock and a little up my hole and then, I placed him over my hole and lowered.
His eyes shone, on stops as I slowly eased him inside me. Bigger than I thought he stretched me well and with each inch I knew he was actually getting bigger.
He was inserted, fully enclosed, right in, his pubic hair squashed against my buttocks. I looed into his eyes, leaned in and kissed him on the lips, he smiled.
I slowly began to ride him, slowly at first then faster and increasing the distance in and out. His face was ecstatic and he quickly joined in the rhythm till he was giving every inch he had for both our pleasures. My cock bounced over his belly leaking copious amounts of pre cum. He got some and rubbed it on his nipples, on his lips then proceeded to toss me knowing I wasn't that far of climax. It sounds longer than it was, it probably didn't take all, that long, like a long playing record the time expanded as I recalled the pleasure of the fuck, but then he was ready and with a really loud noise he shot, one quick spurt and I felt it on my anal muscles, then another then it was me shooting over his face and belly, another pulse from his cock and another load of cum pumped out, another two from my cock over him and then we were spent.
I kissed him, my tongue own his throat, I held him tight while I could feel him soften, slowly slipping out and then ...
We showered together, naked I fixed a drink for him and we sat looking out at the night, it felt good. We got hard again, I wanted to go for broke but didn't, we just sat, laid and touched and tossed each other, and, as he neared I got him to face fuck me and fill my throat with more of his juices - to late for him to return the compliment as I shot no hands!
We finished the drink, I fixed another but not very strong for him. W chatted about stuff in general. He'd had wanks with guys at school, even got naked with them and frotted, a couple of guys he'd met on his way home he'd kissed but apart form being sucked off and tossed this was the first time all the way. He knew he was gay and didn't like girls, his parents were trying to get him married off and living in Golders Green, just a few miles from me, there were lots of opportunities for nice girls, so it was all very confusing. He had thought this holiday would be a good time to get away from temptation - till he saw me and knew he wanted me.
Then it was time to go, we kissed at the door, he slipped down the corridor to the lift and was gone.
He had left a good deposit behind alright, and for a while I enjoyed the feeling of knowing he was in in both ends....
We enjoyed three more evenings of mad lust and hot sex. He sucked me off, I sucked him off, he fucked me in everyway possible, he fucked till his cock dried up. He did ask me if I wanted to fuck him, I did but declined, I was enjoying his meaty cock sliding in my hole to much and he was obviously finding out the joys of various positions and the number of times he could shoot his load each evening..
And then they were gone.
I saw the taxi arrive, the luggage go in and the three of them get in and drive away. I'd like to say there was a little face pressed at the back window but there wasn't - he was in the front seat and did look back.
Two days later and my holiday came to a close, the last to days spent thinking about the rest of the time, long walks on deserted beaches enjoying the winter sunshine, swims up and down the pool, the guests now fewer, the dining room suddenly more deserted.
I got home, plonked the luggage in the hall, picked up a huge pile of mail and flicked through it. The answerphone light was flashing, looked like 11 calls, I'd sort them later.
A drink in one hand I quickly unpacked, put stiff away and then, after a long day sank into a chair.
The phone rang, I picked it up. Hi there, its me, have a good flight?