His First Time - Part 2

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Adrian69702006, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

“Well, if it isn't love's young dream!”

A voice they both recognised rang across the room and Barnaby looked up in terror to see his Aunt Anne in the doorway, a pile of fresh linen in her arms.

Totally nonplussed but eventually finding his voice, Barnaby said the first thing which came to him. “Sorry Aunt Anne. We didn't think you'd be back yet.”

“Obviously not.” For once his aunt wasn't smiling and there was an uncharacteristically serious tone to her voice.

“Right”, she continued, “this bed will have to be stripped immediately and I think you both need cold showers – to be taken separately, that is. Alice can go first. Run along now, there's a good girl. I need to have a stern word with my nephew if you please.”

Alice obediently headed to the bathroom and Barnaby looked pleadingly at his aunt.

“I'm sorry Aunt Anne. It won't happen again.”

“Don't lie to me and don't make promises you can't keep”, his aunt retorted. “You enjoyed every minute of it and you're not sorry at all. What's more I know very well you'll do it again. Perhaps if you promised to be more discreet and make less of a mess next time it might be a start. By the way, Barnaby, I've already changed the sheets on your bed. I couldn't believe the mess you'd made. Next time you'll have to be a bit quicker with the Kleenex. Maybe I should put a roll of that extra absorbent kitchen paper in your room too.”

Barnaby looked sheepish.

“It won't happen again Aunt Anne. I Promise.”

“Very well,” his aunt replied, “I'll take your word for it this time.”

“It was our first time,” Barnaby blurted out. “We've not done it before.”

His aunt gave him a knowing look in return.

“I don't know about Alice but I know very well that it was your first time. Your Uncle Brian was just as clumsy with me his first time round. I was his one and only girlfriend and seeing the way you struggled with Alice brought it all flooding back. Still he improved with practice and I'm sure you will too.”

“You mean you saw us actually at it.” Barnaby sounded quite shocked.

A smile crossed Anne's face.

“Let's say I saw enough, Barnaby, to know what was happening.”

Suddenly aware that he was conversing with his aunt in his birthday suit, Barnaby grabbed the duvet cover and threw it round his waist in an attempt to conceal his cock and achieve some sort of modesty.

“Don't be so silly,” Anne piped up. “I need that for the wash, Besides it isn't as though I haven't seen your John Thomas plenty of times before.”

“What do you mean? I don't understand,” a bewildered Barnaby replied.

“Well Barnaby,” Anne responded, her tone softening and becoming gentler, “when you were a baby your mother was very ill with post natal depression and, during what for me were three glorious months, I had the tremendous privilege of looking after you. During that time I must have changed your nappy hundreds of times because your were constantly wet. Mind you, with the amount of bottled milk you drank I wasn't all that surprised. You were a greedy little blighter. They're a lot bigger now and you've grown a few pubic hairs into the bargain but you've still got essentially the same bits as you had then.”

Barnaby didn't quite know what to say.

“I never knew, Aunt Anne.”

“Well you do now. Maybe you understand a little of why you're so precious to me and I want you to do the right things and make the right choices in life. Anyway, we'll have to get a move on if you're to showered, shaved, dressed and at your mother's for one o' clock.”

“What? My mother's!”

“Yes, Barnaby. As we agreed. Remember? It's Mothering Sunday and we agreed you would be going to see her. She's looking forward to meeting Alice.”

“Do we have to?” Barnaby looked pleadingly at his aunt.

“Well it's what we agreed – if you remember. I've got some boxed soaps for you to give her. Look, if you go and spend a few hours with your mum today, smile, look pleasant and try to get on with her, she need never get to know about this morning's 'entertainment' if you know what I mean. I can be very discreet if I have to be and I'm amazingly good at keeping secrets, you know.”

“That sounds like blackmail, Aunt Anne,” Barnaby replied.

“As if I would,” his aunt responded. “No. I'd call it an incentive.”

“Very well. I'll do whatever you say.”

Anne smiled. “I knew you'd see it from my point of view. By the way, I've got you a couple of posies and some simnel cake from church for you to take to her.”

“Oh no.”

“Oh yes,” his aunt replied. “By the way before Alice finishes in there, a word to the wise. Next time I think she might appreciate a full cum load, not the leftovers when you've just milked yourself half dry. I used to have an awful job explaining to your Uncle Brian that I wanted to be the main event, not just an afterthought. It looks like Alice has finished in the bathroom now. Run along and get that shower. I'd drain your spuds whilst you're in there. After all, we don't want you playing with yourself at your mother's, do we? ”

Barnaby gave his aunt a broad smile. He knew she was right - as always.

THE END

2. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    Adrian,
    I don't get it??
    Is this supposed to be like a British "Masterpiece Theatre" theme with a little sex and pee thrown in? Where are you going with this?
    X

3. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

No. It's supposed to be a an entertaining story involving a big penis, masturbation, peeing, sex and lots of love of different kinds. Although I didn't understand your comment on it, I know you read HOME FOR A PURPOSE and His First Time is basically a sequel to that. I admit that HOME FOR A PURPOSE didn't contain any big penis action as such although Barnaby featured in it and his penis was just as big then.

Whilst I hope you enjoyed it I'm always open to constructive criticsm and comment - from people who can write themselves, I hasten to add. I appreciate that not everyone's into peeing, desperation or watersports but I can't consider a big penis, never mind write about one, without thinking about it being used for its main purpose. I hope that clarifies things for you.

Most of my stories can be read independently of one another but they make more sense to the reader if he or she reads them in their order of appearance.

:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted