Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please feel free to share
So the other time it happened was on a morning shift where it’s just you and the manager getting things set up for the day. He again put his socked feet in my lap and I could just smell they weren’t clean on that day! I massaged them and worshipped them trying to get every bit of sweat out of them as he was wanking himself.

He then told me to stop, took one of his socks off and placed it over his dick and told me to suck him off! I had his dick in a smelly sock in my mouth! It was glorious! Lasted about another 10 mins and then he finished in the sock in my mouth! Made me lick every last drop out of it!

Thicc Shake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So the other time it happened was on a morning shift where it’s just you and the manager getting things set up for the day. He again put his socked feet in my lap and I could just smell they weren’t clean on that day! I massaged them and worshipped them trying to get every bit of sweat out of them as he was wanking himself.

He then told me to stop, took one of his socks off and placed it over his dick and told me to suck him off! I had his dick in a smelly sock in my mouth! It was glorious! Lasted about another 10 mins and then he finished in the sock in my mouth! Made me lick every last drop out of it!
Damn!! Seriously man, where is this place?? Do they need new employees??
A guy jerking off with a sock makes me god damn wild!

Sweatysocklover91

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn!! Seriously man, where is this place?? Do they need new employees??
A guy jerking off with a sock makes me god damn wild!
Haha oh you know, just a small business called the NHS ;)

Same here man! It’s like my wildest fantasy! I just love a guys smelly socks! Combine that with dick and you’re winning ;)

Thicc Shake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART 3

A couple of weeks go by. I've still been using Josh's sock almost every time I jerk off. The musty smell of his sweaty feet is now well mixed with the scent of my own cum.
We've seen each other pretty regularly since that day, studying together and just generally hanging out more. Josh convinced me that I needed to exercise more. My "skinny twig legs..." (I swear they're not that skinny!) "...need some working out!" He said.
I call round to his room. I'm anxious in case I trip and fall or something and make a fool of myself but also excited to be working out with him.
I knock on the door but open it at the same time before he answers. "Woah! Just letting yourself in now?" He says with a grin. "I could've been butt naked!" Fuck. Dont say that! I'm only wearing a pair of thin shorts. If I get hard it will definitely be noticeable. He's sitting on his bed pulling on a pair of white ankle socks. He's wearing a sleeveless tshirt and a pair of long loose basketball shorts. "Well, at least you would be putting on a show for the people in the hall. I could charge and make some money. Jiggly Josh's Strip Show!" I say with a fake booming voice like a presenter. He laughs as he stands up. He turns around with his back to me and the door and starts to shake his ass. "Oh! Mmmm! You like this baby?!" I start laughing at his silly attempt at a tease but also yes, I really do like it! "Woo! Take it off! Take it all off!" He laughs and straightens up again. "OK. That'll be 50 dollars!" He says as he holds out his hand. I slap his hand away and say "For that?! You didn't even take anything off!" He acts shocked. "Fine! But you owe me!" He says narrowing his eyes and grinning. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Are we running or not?" I turn and head into the hall. Him shaking his ass and the "you owe me" has got me excited. I can feel my cock throb in my shorts. Shit. Don't get hard. Don't get hard. Don't get hard.
We stretch a little and head off for the run. Its not quite as bad as I thought it would be. Besides, if I fall behind a little I get to watch jiggly Josh's jiggly ass clap in his shorts. We're out for a while and take a loop around to end up back near Josh's. We get inside his room and he winces a little as he pulls off his sneakers. "Eugh, I really need new running shoes. These ones are worn the hell out!" Almost immediately the small room starts to fill with the sweaty smell of his feet. I'm tired from the run but thats not enough to stop me from getting excited. His white ankle socks are a little dirty from his sneakers and cling to his big feet where they're wet with sweat. He flops down on his bed and I sit on the floor with my back against the side of the bed. I'm closer to the end and the smell of his sweat is strong. "That wasn't too bad." I say, wiping the sweat from my forehead. "I told you! If you keep it up though make sure to invest in good running shoes. Those ones are killing me now." I look at his shoes and they are pretty beat up. He runs often so it's no surprise. "Hey... you know how you owe me money for that fantastic show I did for you?" He barely lifts his head from the pillow to look down at me. "I'm not buying you new shoes!" I say with a laugh. "Fine..." he chuckles "...but could you at least rub my feet for me?" Fuck, is he serious? My cock was already semi-hard from the smell but this suggestion has got it growing again. I turn around to face him so that my hips are against the bed. My throbbing cock growing in my shorts and pressed against his mattress. I try to sound disinterested"Are you serious? I'm not touching your sweaty feet!" I look down at his white socks. A little dirty and very sweaty. Please don't let this go Josh. Please make me touch your feet! "Aww come on. Pleeeeease? Surely that's more than fair for my outstanding performance?" He grins at me. "My feet really are sore and I swear I'll help you more with exercise and stuff. Please?!" He makes sad puppy-dog eyes at me. "Eugh, fine! But only this once! This isn't happening every time we go for a run!" Fuck, it really is happening. I edge down the bed. I cant stand up or he'll see me pitching a tent in these shorts. "I swear I won't ask again!" He says with a big grin as he wiggles his toes. I roll my eyes at him. Trying my best to act like I'm not loving this.
I get to the foot of the bed and the smell from his feet is intoxicating. My cock is rock hard in my shorts. I reach out and wrap my hands around one foot. His sock is wet with sweat and still warm to the touch. I begin working my thumbs in circles on his sole. The smell of sweat and the feel of his feet beneath my fingers is amazing. I look up at him but he has his head back down on his pillow. I lean down and put my face a fraction away from his foot and breathe it in. The hot sweaty smell is driving me crazy. I let go of his foot with one hand and slide it down the waistband of my shorts and boxers. I slowly stroke my cock as I massage his foot with my other hand. My boxers are wet and sticky. A mix of sweat and precum. Fuck I want to taste his feet. Sniff his socks while i run my tounge over his sole. I take my hand out of my shorts, afraid he'll wonder why I'm not using both. My precum covered fingers wrap around his foot again. My precum mixing in with the sweat from his sock. Just like the one I have at my place. I push my hips into his mattress again, my hard cock forced up against it. It takes me a moment to realise but I'm slowly grinding up against the mattress as I rub his feet. My precum covered cock sliding back and forth against the fabric of my boxers as my mind runs wild with fantasies.
I reach down and peel off one of his socks. I press it against my nose for a quick second and breathe it in. I look down at his beautiful bare feet, slick with sweat. I'm dying to run my tounge all over it. Lap up every bead of sweat. Sucking on his toes as I work my tounge between them.
I hear him shuffle and I look away from his feet, up towards him. Past his toned, lightly hairy legs. Past those loose shorts; too long to see up them but thin enough to make out the bugle in his briefs. Past his stomach where the tshirt clings to his chest. Then I realise he has raised himself up on his elbows and is looking down the length of himself staring at me. In one hand I'm gripping his soft, sweaty foot and in the other his damp, dirty sock. He smirks and nods his head towards the hand holding the sock. "Not going to steal that one too, are you?"

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OMG I love it and I especially felt this part:
I'm dying to run my tounge all over it. Lap up every bead of sweat. Sucking on his toes as I work my tounge between them.

Please don't make us wait too long for the next instalment. Just seeing the notification had my heart skip a beat.

Reactions: Thicc Shake

Thicc Shake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG I love it and I especially felt this part:

Please don't make us wait too long for the next instalment. Just seeing the notification had my heart skip a beat.
Glad you're enjoying it! Sorry, I've been busy but I'll try to get the next part out quicker :D

Reactions: Hakan1

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yo
PART 3

A couple of weeks go by. I've still been using Josh's sock almost every time I jerk off. The musty smell of his sweaty feet is now well mixed with the scent of my own cum.
We've seen each other pretty regularly since that day, studying together and just generally hanging out more. Josh convinced me that I needed to exercise more. My "skinny twig legs..." (I swear they're not that skinny!) "...need some working out!" He said.
I call round to his room. I'm anxious in case I trip and fall or something and make a fool of myself but also excited to be working out with him.
I knock on the door but open it at the same time before he answers. "Woah! Just letting yourself in now?" He says with a grin. "I could've been butt naked!" Fuck. Dont say that! I'm only wearing a pair of thin shorts. If I get hard it will definitely be noticeable. He's sitting on his bed pulling on a pair of white ankle socks. He's wearing a sleeveless tshirt and a pair of long loose basketball shorts. "Well, at least you would be putting on a show for the people in the hall. I could charge and make some money. Jiggly Josh's Strip Show!" I say with a fake booming voice like a presenter. He laughs as he stands up. He turns around with his back to me and the door and starts to shake his ass. "Oh! Mmmm! You like this baby?!" I start laughing at his silly attempt at a tease but also yes, I really do like it! "Woo! Take it off! Take it all off!" He laughs and straightens up again. "OK. That'll be 50 dollars!" He says as he holds out his hand. I slap his hand away and say "For that?! You didn't even take anything off!" He acts shocked. "Fine! But you owe me!" He says narrowing his eyes and grinning. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Are we running or not?" I turn and head into the hall. Him shaking his ass and the "you owe me" has got me excited. I can feel my cock throb in my shorts. Shit. Don't get hard. Don't get hard. Don't get hard.
We stretch a little and head off for the run. Its not quite as bad as I thought it would be. Besides, if I fall behind a little I get to watch jiggly Josh's jiggly ass clap in his shorts. We're out for a while and take a loop around to end up back near Josh's. We get inside his room and he winces a little as he pulls off his sneakers. "Eugh, I really need new running shoes. These ones are worn the hell out!" Almost immediately the small room starts to fill with the sweaty smell of his feet. I'm tired from the run but thats not enough to stop me from getting excited. His white ankle socks are a little dirty from his sneakers and cling to his big feet where they're wet with sweat. He flops down on his bed and I sit on the floor with my back against the side of the bed. I'm closer to the end and the smell of his sweat is strong. "That wasn't too bad." I say, wiping the sweat from my forehead. "I told you! If you keep it up though make sure to invest in good running shoes. Those ones are killing me now." I look at his shoes and they are pretty beat up. He runs often so it's no surprise. "Hey... you know how you owe me money for that fantastic show I did for you?" He barely lifts his head from the pillow to look down at me. "I'm not buying you new shoes!" I say with a laugh. "Fine..." he chuckles "...but could you at least rub my feet for me?" Fuck, is he serious? My cock was already semi-hard from the smell but this suggestion has got it growing again. I turn around to face him so that my hips are against the bed. My throbbing cock growing in my shorts and pressed against his mattress. I try to sound disinterested"Are you serious? I'm not touching your sweaty feet!" I look down at his white socks. A little dirty and very sweaty. Please don't let this go Josh. Please make me touch your feet! "Aww come on. Pleeeeease? Surely that's more than fair for my outstanding performance?" He grins at me. "My feet really are sore and I swear I'll help you more with exercise and stuff. Please?!" He makes sad puppy-dog eyes at me. "Eugh, fine! But only this once! This isn't happening every time we go for a run!" Fuck, it really is happening. I edge down the bed. I cant stand up or he'll see me pitching a tent in these shorts. "I swear I won't ask again!" He says with a big grin as he wiggles his toes. I roll my eyes at him. Trying my best to act like I'm not loving this.
I get to the foot of the bed and the smell from his feet is intoxicating. My cock is rock hard in my shorts. I reach out and wrap my hands around one foot. His sock is wet with sweat and still warm to the touch. I begin working my thumbs in circles on his sole. The smell of sweat and the feel of his feet beneath my fingers is amazing. I look up at him but he has his head back down on his pillow. I lean down and put my face a fraction away from his foot and breathe it in. The hot sweaty smell is driving me crazy. I let go of his foot with one hand and slide it down the waistband of my shorts and boxers. I slowly stroke my cock as I massage his foot with my other hand. My boxers are wet and sticky. A mix of sweat and precum. Fuck I want to taste his feet. Sniff his socks while i run my tounge over his sole. I take my hand out of my shorts, afraid he'll wonder why I'm not using both. My precum covered fingers wrap around his foot again. My precum mixing in with the sweat from his sock. Just like the one I have at my place. I push my hips into his mattress again, my hard cock forced up against it. It takes me a moment to realise but I'm slowly grinding up against the mattress as I rub his feet. My precum covered cock sliding back and forth against the fabric of my boxers as my mind runs wild with fantasies.
I reach down and peel off one of his socks. I press it against my nose for a quick second and breathe it in. I look down at his beautiful bare feet, slick with sweat. I'm dying to run my tounge all over it. Lap up every bead of sweat. Sucking on his toes as I work my tounge between them.
I hear him shuffle and I look away from his feet, up towards him. Past his toned, lightly hairy legs. Past those loose shorts; too long to see up them but thin enough to make out the bugle in his briefs. Past his stomach where the tshirt clings to his chest. Then I realise he has raised himself up on his elbows and is looking down the length of himself staring at me. In one hand I'm gripping his soft, sweaty foot and in the other his damp, dirty sock. He smirks and nods his head towards the hand holding the sock. "Not going to steal that one too, are you?"
Youre a fantastic erotic fiction writer :heart_eyes:

Reactions: Thicc Shake

jprings0219

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aww thanks! Glad you like it!
PART 3

Wow...this story now has ME hard reading it (as a foot lover myself). Can’t wait for part 4!!

Thicc Shake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 4

I could feel all the blood drain from my face. Shit! How did he know? How long has he known?!

I instinctively drop the sock I was holding onto the bed. Trying to regain my composure I mumble "W-what? Am I going to steal your sock? Eww... why would I do that?!" I try my best to sound surprised and disgusted but I can hear my own voice quiver a little. Despite being worried I'm still rock hard. If anything being caught has turned me on more!

He laughs a little "Who are you trying to fool?" I try to look a little confused. "Man, I know you stole my sock. You didn't think I'd realise one was missing? Also, I've got a little shaving mirror in the shower. I seen you peeking around the door when I was in there" Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!! I really have been caught. Half of me wants to run out of the room while the other half is almost cumming in my shorts from the thrill.

I panic that he won't want to be friends anymore... that he's going to kick my ass... that he'll tell everyone about it. Then I realise he's known for a while now. Surely if he was going to do something he would have. He's still smiling too. Looking me in the eyes and smirking while I'm down by his feet. "Umm, I-I'm sorry." I trail off nervously, but excited at the same time. I realise I'm still holding his bare foot and let go. "Whoa! Don't stop!" He points to his foot. "After perving on me in the shower and stealing my sock the very least you could do is give me a foot rub!" He laughs a little again and flops back down onto his pillow. His waves his hand down at me "Continue."

Fuck, is he serious? He knows I spied on him in the shower, that I stole one of his socks and he still wants me to rub his feet?! I take a hold of his bare foot again and start to work my thumbs into his sole. With his other foot, still in his sweaty sock, he starts to rub it against my arm. I let out a small, barely audible, gasp. I force my hips back up against the bed to get closer and continue massaging his bare foot. He stretches out his other leg to run the socked foot along my arm and place it against my waist. I feel it rub and push against me and he slips it up under the bottom of my tshirt. I almost cum feeling him rub his sweaty foot over my bare waist and and round to my navel.

He's teasing me and I fucking love it! I get a little braver and bend at the waist. With my face a fraction away from his bare foot, I breathe in the musky smell, lick my lips, and then run my tounge over his toe. "Mmmm..." he moans. Fuck! He's not just teasing me, he's not just wanting a foot rub, he's really enjoying this. With his moan of approval I continue running my tounge over his other toes.

I hear a small rustle. Without taking my tounge from his toes I look up towards his head. There's a barely contained bulge swelling in his shorts as he is slips his hand under the waistband. He fiddles beneath his shorts and then they begin to move slowly up and down. Fuck! He's getting off on this! I continue licking and rubbing his bare foot while the other rubs and pushes against my bare skin.

I take each toe into my mouth, individually sucking on them as I run my tounge over and between them. Josh's soft moans and the increasing speed of his jerking tell me I'm doing a good job. I let go of his foot but continue to run my tounge over his sole. Savouring the salty beads of fresh sweat. I reach down and push my own shorts down below my ass. My precum covered cock springs out from beneath the waistband. I straighten myself up and kneel up onto the bed lifting Josh's foot into the air. The baggy leg of his shorts falls down and I can just about see his balls where he's pulled them and his cock out from the side of his briefs and I watch them slapping up and down from the motion of his jerking.

He's laying there, eyes closed, and vigorously jerking off while I worship his foot. I continue to hold his foot with one hand, running my tounge over every inch of it. Worshipping it. With my other hand I start jerking myself off, watching Josh do the same. He runs his socked foot up the inside of my legs and up to my balls and it sends an excited shock through my body. I feel my balls slap against the soft cotton of his sock as his toes flick back and forth. He pushes his foot further up to my cock and I let go of it. He runs his sweaty foot up over my cock. His toes curl around it and my precum soaks onto his sock.

I hold his socked foot there and push my hips into it, rubbing my cock up and down the sole of his foot. He's jerking off faster now, I can tell by his face and by his moans that he's close. So am I! My tounge is still exploring his bare foot and he pushes harder against me as he moans loudly. His toes curl and his back arches as he let's out a long, loud moan. The tip of his cock is forced up against the inside of his shorts and a thick, white load seeps out soaking the fabric.
At the same time I push my hips harder into him forcing his socked foot up against my cock, moving it up and down, faster and faster. My cock throbs against his foot and as he curls his toes around the tip it shoots out a hot load soaking his sock and streaming onto his lightly hairy legs.

We're both panting heavily, him laying there in his cum drenched shorts with me kneeling before him, one foot pressed against my face and the other covered in my cum. "Fuck... That was unexpected." I pant, as he opens his eyes again and looks at me. He smiles at me and we both start laughing. He let's out a long, happy sigh and with a smile he says "Can I take back the part where I swore I'd never ask you to rub my feet again?"