"His Penis"

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife actually found this. It jives with her basic view that men's self esteem is pretty tightly tied up in his feelings about his sex organ.

His penis

The great part was when she was sucking me later in the day after sharing this article with me, she said "if this is a symbol of everything I value, I must have a pretty great life."

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"A man's penis is what makes him a man. It gives him the drive and determination that men have, it makes him do the thousand and one little things women find so endearing about men."

Really? I thought it was my mind and spirit that made me who I am and do the things I do - good to learn I was misinformed there.

"be aware that all of these things are due to the one thing that ultimately defines his manhood" - Glad to see my manhood is being reduced to my cock. Forget about whether or not I can protect and provide for my family; whether or not I can move fluidly within societies social trappings; whether or not I can face all challenges that come my way - be they physical, mental, spiritual or emotional... what defines my position as a man, ultimately, is my cock.

Sigh.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i think it has a point kazoo. sometimes your cock does make you more of a man. i know i became alot more confident when i knew i had a big dick. then agijn it did just coincide with me coming more confident anyway. but i still think its a valid argument, but i agree maybe saying it all weighs on a penis is abit mad.

bertie101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a new member(!) here, having been introduced to the site by a girlfriend. I'm suprised how many men on here ARE seemingly defined by the size of their cock. Don't get me wrong I'm glad i'm hung, we all know the advantages of that but it's the only cock i've ever had and i've got used to it. If any guys are concerned that they're lacking a little this site will cause anxieties.
Are we saying if you had a 12 inch dick everything in the garden would be rosy?
I don't think so....I think it would be a nightmare

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting article but I guess this is the reason why there are so many people putting emphasis on cock size. Think about the world we live in and the advertising/marketing around us. Everything we know around us stresses larger is better (even at McDonalds...). Of course when you have a large portion of average cocks, insecurities come out and then the world around us tries to get us. It's tough not to let everyone talking about penis size get to you, I guess the only way to find out is to get out there but some find themselves crippled. Add in a dash of being overweight, shy, etc and you have a powerful mixture of social ineptness.

I also see that some of you are glad you are hung and make no bones to put it out there prepetuate the feelings found in some younger men and those who grow up and find that their cock's aren't as big, or even worse, SMALL! (sarcasm there) What advantages do really come from having a big cock? Just because you THINK you can fuck someone well or someone might want you more you are outgaing and have more self confidence of your bigger cock. I bet if it was the new thing that big cocks were gross and everyone wanted to find average to smaller because they didn't like being stretched out, then what? How would everything change then?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*blush*

*giggle*

hello, everyone.
i'm a woman and my single ambition in life is to stay home and breed for my man!

*vomits*

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
njman2008: The article says nothing about size.

dolfette: The article says doesn't suggest that women should only want to breed for their man.

All it says is that men appreciate being thought of as sexual beings which is of course kind of obvious but a lot of women seem to miss this point.

I've been in relationships which have consisted of little more than arguing and fucking. Maybe i'm shallow but with hindsight I think the thrill of knowing that I could satisfy a very highly sexed woman was enough to keep me in that insane, controlling, almost abusive relationship for a year longer than I should have.

It's fundamental. Men have the desire to be a good fuck deeply ingrained. I know that NOTHING makes me feel better than a woman telling me i'm the best (or even one of the best). It's also a huge kick to be told you are big (though for me it's only really my girth that gets the compliments) and i'm absolutley sure that my own fascination with big dicks is based around fantasising about dropping my pants and being sure I'm the longest and thickest she's ever seen. The fact that most women say their ideal is barely bigger than me isn't the point, in my fantasies a gorgeous nympho size queen worships my 12x8, being the first woman to take it balls deep for years, begs to be fucked deeper and harder day and night...

Anyway, the article makes a goodish point, 'all' men need to be seen as sexual beings. Women not aknowledging this will probably fuck up their relationships. Similarly, guys thinking they can smooth things over by grabbing their woman's ass and talking dirty also have a lot to learn. Mars and Venus and all that...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, 7x6, not ALL men.

the world has plenty of asexuals of both genders.
and transexuals, who want to be sexual without the penis.

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was only talking to size to the poster who said he was glad to be hung. I think women recognize how sexual men are but they don't care. What is that supposed to mean to them? Unless they are in a relationship with someone, they don't care how sexual we are because its not like "oh I know guys love sex so let me have sex with this one." If in a relationship, sex is talked about and worked out among partners. Some women are highly sexual too, I don't get the point.

The truth is you are hung up on insecurities about being the best at fucking when really, it doesn't matter. There will always be someone that is bigger or better at fucking. Its part of life. The truth is that the woman you actually fall in love with and falls in love with you will think you are amazing at everything, but that has little to do with your fucking technique or how big you are, its because she worships you and the same thing for you to her.

Insecurities are cool for one night stands and casual relationships, but at that point, aren't you just there to get off anyway? You are missing out on so much in life just by being in a relationship where somone thinks your a good fuck. Boring.

D

deleted356736

I read the article and it's rather simplistic in a quaint and conservative way. And yet it's also true that many women do want a relationship and they do want children. As far as men go, I am lucky that I am married to a woman who appreciates my sex drive, she loves having sex with me, and she really enjoys my penis beyond having it inside her. She knows I am sexual like men are sexual, and she's quite happy to go along with this. And the more she does this the more I love here, so there is a connection between love, sex and my penis as far as I am concerned.

The other connection that I feel for my penis is that I never feel as masculine as when I am rock-hard and just about to have sex. The thing that makes it more exciting for me is to glance down and see just how big and thick it really is. The article didn't touch on penis size, but I suspect that if we love our penises then we love to have them big and hard. I also know that men are more interested in size than women, which is part of this.