Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello guys! Here is a male from Venezuela!
609228-4-066d7187-47426-800.jpg

609231-imagen027.jpg

611918-image288.jpg

611920-4-f0c0c349-37090-8001.jpg

559guyhere

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the poster just wanted to know of latino verga. whatever race or culture we come from, most of us have nice uncut cut cocks. Now we can get into why some dont.....but lets not...

to poster.......you should take a personal survey at your local or nearest vaquero gay bar :) at least you wont get this kinda bullshit... :) btw im uncut and told it taste nice

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm asking about all you guys, Spanish, Mexican, Cuban, Argentine, US mixed, Chilean (ha,ha, chili, get it?), whatever.

Why would you hesitate? Aren't Spanish people ... em ... Spanish/Hispanic? Nice cut of meat, by the way!

Spanish is from Spain.

Hispanic is from Central and Southern America.

Mine is not very long. Just 6" hard and about 5 1/2" thick. Uncut. I'm From Chile.

glez40

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see no writing going on in your second album. Definitely false advertising. I expected parchment and quills, or at least a vintage typewriter amid a sea of leatherbound historical source materials. Tsk! :tongue:
For your information those are snapshots taken from homemade movies and spy cams, windows movie maker does not have high quality also lo light conditions is another problem, I just bought wrist watch spy cam with infrared lights, the next series of pictures are going to be great, stil the same mode movie and snapshots, try to see my video you'll figure it out

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
For your information those are snapshots taken from homemade movies and spy cams, windows movie maker does not have high quality also lo light conditions is another problem, I just bought wrist watch spy cam with infrared lights, the next series of pictures are going to be great, stil the same mode movie and snapshots, try to see my video you'll figure it out

Perhaps you could just explain the 'writing history' reference to save me the bother?

bostonguy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only been with one Hispanic / Latino.. he was uncut.. not huge, but pretty thick. Actually was one of the better cock's I've had.

B_Durexxxl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't call myself spanish cuz is a language not a race n I'm not a hispanic cuz im not from europe but iam a Puerto Rican from the caribbean (west indian) spaniard,taino indian, black/west african from nigeria like most Puerto Ricans n im about 9 inches soft

D

deleted278588

In my opinion they are the hottest. Best guy I've ever been with was Hispanic. Perfectly smooth body and natural pubic hair. Perfect uncut cock, nice size but not overly large.... I'll never forget blowing him.