Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure someone had already pointed this out to you ( I haven't gone thru all the postings on this thread) but being HISPANIC is a sharing a culture. HISPANIC is NOT a RACE. There are white hispanics, black hispanics, brown hispanics and "yellow" hispanics (Guam and the Philippines). Hispanic countries were the former colonies of Spain. So, SPANIARDS are NOT HISPANICS because they did not practice self-colonization (Is that called apartheid?)

SPANIARDS will politely tell you they are EUROPEANS. While Argentinians think they are Europeans (because of their Italian ancestry), if they were born in Argentian, they are Hispanics. Much like the other South American countries with Spanish ancestry (from Europe). Because of this, they should not be so condescending to other "Hispanics."

SO, those people like FUJIMORI who are of Asian descent but born and raised in Peru, or elsewhere, would you call them Asians? They have Asian faces and last names but they do not know the Asian culture or language. Then you have Guam and the Philippines which were taken over by the US during the Spanish-American war. If they were not Americanized, they would still be speaking predominantly Spanish and having a Hispanic culture.

ANYWAYS, all I am trying to say is that Hispanics is a mixed bag and should therefore display the spread that you would see in a population. Ok, Ok, I will shut up now!

White people came up with this word to group all spanish speaking people together. Everyone knows that spanish speaking people didn't want to be linked together. The cultures are so different its absurd.. And you're right the dicks vary .. a lot.

_yayme

Experimental Member
Media
White people came up with this word to group all spanish speaking people together. Everyone knows that spanish speaking people didn't want to be linked together. The cultures are so different its absurd.. And you're right the dicks vary .. a lot.

+1

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i generally don't subscribe to the whole ethnic-group corresponding to penis size thing. But i do have to say that the two smallest penises i've ever seen both belonged to hispanic guys. One guy was from guatemala and the other was mexican. The guatamalan had a bone hard erection that might have been 4 inches long on a good day. It was about the same size as my thumb. Still fun to play with tho.

what hispanic guy may have concern to their dick size. Its due african heritage,mix with native of spain or any other white people,
so final product of a race mix at least concern to dick size can't be so perfect as africa black native guy

Teb8807

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only seen 1 Mexican guy naked and he was pretty small and not thick. As for other Mexican men, I couldn't tell you.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Who grouped all white people together then?

D

deleted300444

I always thought Hispanic brown dicks were "MEAN" looking dicks.

Aka mean being good....big, curved, uncut. Even when they are not the biggest...brown dick just loos pretty badassed to me.....coming from a pink white dicked guy.

Reactions: Drew75

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Keyhero. Thaks for what you wrote. It helps me. I see that you are circumcised. Mexico? Central America? In the USA statistics say that 50% are.

D_Hymie_Homewrecker

Experimental Member
Media
The Hispanic that I have come across have penises that are more on the thick side which I think is sexy. There was this guy I wen to middle school with and we started going to college together we went to the bathroom and he happened to be pissing next to me and we were 18 but his penis was the size of a full grown man from the length to the girth I was blown away.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm str8 latino who is cut on the thick side. I don't have any inclination for men, but I've gotten rave reviews from the lovely white gals for my "woodwork." LOL

Reactions: norest96