Hispanic Dicks

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What does that have to do with the topic at all?
Does it matter? The thread died out three years ago, and wasn't about what you posted either, AND the person who resurrected it added nothing of merit in the first place. That guy was responding to a post from 2008, by a defunct account! You're all ridiculous.

Reactions: BillM and ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@AlteredEgo

Your previous post made me think of 2 things, we need some new content and not just the sad old postings from 8 years ago,

And, there is a Bible verse That covers the lack of imagination we see here now and again

What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does it matter? The thread died out three years ago, and wasn't about what you posted either, AND the person who resurrected it added nothing of merit in the first place. That guy was responding to a post from 2008, by a defunct account! You're all ridiculous.
@AlteredEgo

Your previous post made me think of 2 things, we need some new content and not just the sad old postings from 8 years ago,

And, there is a Bible verse That covers the lack of imagination we see here now and again

Well as 2 of the most interesting Members on this hot site Mexican HUNK.png
I kind of agree with you!! If the OP would have had photos, even after 8 years of his HOT HUNG HISPANIC DICKS some of us could have still beat off to it!! Bill

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well as 2 of the most interesting Members on this hot site View attachment 510344 I kind of agree with you!! If the OP would have had photos, even after 8 years of his HOT HUNG HISPANIC DICKS some of us could have still beat off to it!! Bill

Bill, have you finished beating off to the photo you just posted as of yet ???:D''

Thanks for the complement as well

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bill, have you finished beating off to the photo you just posted as of yet ???:D''

Thanks for the complement as well
That why I posted this hunk with his cloth on as not to fuck up my keyboard during Cocktail Hour!! Bill

@AlteredEgo

...the odds is gone,
And there is nothing left remarkable
Beneath the visiting moon.

ijr

Admired Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m a good looking Mexican guy but I’m average dick size wise at best.
I've fucked a few Mexican men when I was on spring break in Mexico. Some of best ass I have ever had. I'm hard just thinking about.

ChuckieWilco

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In regards to Latino dick size, wondering about Guatemalan men sizes. There are two major heritage groups in Guate - the Spanish and the Mayan. Was wondering if there were an Mayan-based Guatemalan on here, or if anyone has seen one, to see what their dick sizes range.

Mexcu1

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In regards to Latino dick size, wondering about Guatemalan men sizes. There are two major heritage groups in Guate - the Spanish and the Mayan. Was wondering if there were an Mayan-based Guatemalan on here, or if anyone has seen one, to see what their dick sizes range.

from what I’ve seen most Hispanic guys usually range from 5-6.5 inches so most are perfectly average.