hispanic girl hated on by friends for having a big round butt .

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tattoo22, May 15, 2008.

1. tattoo22

tattoo22 New Member

Albums:
    I have always been the smallest in my family.Im 33 and only 4'11 but have always had a small waist and a big round butt,and a decent set of boobs (38C/D).Ive always been teased and made fun of by my family and friends.My friends in school used to make me cry.Ive always had the boys attention.After 2 kids over the past 18 yrs Im still in good shape plenty of curves were they belong. I still make the men's heads turn and the ladys talk crap.Anyone elese have this problem ?!

2. D_Hamish Honkinhuge

D_Hamish Honkinhuge Account Disabled

Sounds like they envy you secretly.
    I say heck with them!

3. bearsnotcubs

bearsnotcubs New Member

I'm thinking that's one of those good problems to have. I'm hispanic and I LOVE curves. If someone doesn't like your curves and shapely ass, that's fine. You're not for them, no one said you had to be. I hate it when sickly looking anorexic chicks and the abercrombie type guys that like them call a girl with a real hourglass figure fat.

grr.

4. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    um I have a big dick and that has been a problem before
    does that count

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice