hispanic size

jjdov26: Where does the Hispanic size fit in with other major groups in the USA?

This survey assumes (as I do) that the Black average is in general higher than the white average. I hope this assumption will not lead to a great controversy. The thread is really about Hispanic size.

Also, how are hispanic dicks different from white dicks? Are their any aspects of Hispanic dicks that women might prefer over a white dick? or visa versa?

(As you might have guessed, a woman I am interested in is seeing a hispanic guy. I am kinda interested in what kinda competition I might be facing.)

maveras: I'm hispanic and I guess I have a rather large dick - 6 inches soft and 8 inches hard, really thick too!! , with some massive balls. but, I can only speak for myself cause the only dicks other than mine I've seen belong to white friends..... ;)

jjdov26: I mean Hispanic in the same terms as the US census.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jjdov26 link=board=meetgreet;num=1059066072;start=0#4 date=07/24/03 at 17:09:23]
I mean Hispanic in the same terms as the US census.[/quote]

That still means that one's family origins are in a Spanish-speaking country. That would include blacks, Indians, whites and every conceivable mix. You might as well go back to the old, "What race is better endowed?" I'm Hispanic, and I'm rather fair complected ... mainly Spanish ancestors with a dash of Caribbean Indian thrown in. A Dominican is likely to be black, but he's still Hispanic. You'll find a lot of Mexicans to be nearly of 100% Indian blood; they're Hispanic, too. You'll find many Hispanics of the Caribbean that are mulattos. In Argentina there are many natives that have a heavy dose of German or Italian in their make-up, yet also a lot of Hispanic. By U S census definition, Brazilians are also considered Hispanic, but of course their country of origin doesn't even speak Spanish! The generic term Hispanic does not cover a homogenous group, so any generalisation is bound to be flawed.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1059066072;start=0#5 date=07/24/03 at 18:19:31]

That still means that one's family origins are in a Spanish-speaking country. That would include blacks, Indians, whites and every conceivable mix. You might as well go back to the old, "What race is better endowed?" I'm Hispanic, and I'm rather fair complected ... mainly Spanish ancestors with a dash of Caribbean Indian thrown in. A Dominican is likely to be black, but he's still Hispanic. You'll find a lot of Mexicans to be nearly of 100% Indian blood; they're Hispanic, too. You'll find many Hispanics of the Caribbean that are mulattos. In Argentina there are many natives that have a heavy dose of German or Italian in their make-up, yet also a lot of Hispanic. By U S census definition, Brazilians are also considered Hispanic, but of course their country of origin doesn't even speak Spanish! The generic term Hispanic does not cover a homogenous group, so any generalisation is bound to be flawed.  [/quote]
You forgot Filipinos and Chamorros. They can technically go under the term, due to the number of Spanish last names.

Races based on language make about as much sense as a leptorrhinic dictionary or prognathous grammar.

H8Monga: jonb... please just change your name to Dennis Miller!

I think my dictionary gave up! It ran off!

How about Latino? Same as Hispanic?

gigantikok: yea jonb, that vocabulary went way over my head, too. Maybe i'm just an i'gnant actor, though :)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[link=http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=leptorrhinic]leptorrhinic[/link]: (adj.) having a long and narrow nose (i.e., [link=http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~bevhome/area88s.jpg]Shin Kazama's portraiture[/link] in the Super Nintendo hit, UN Squadron)
[link=http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=prognathous]prognathous[/link]: (adj.) having jaws that project forward to a marked degree (i.e., the arch-villain Skinner working beneath Femme Fatale in an episode of [link=http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/greenwich/62/]"Dial M for Monkey,"[/link] a spin-off toon from Dexter's Laboratory

So, obviously, since neither of these concepts makes adequate descriptive sense to a dictionary or a grammar set, racial classification based on surnames makes no sense either.

But, you know what? Surnames are useful in establishing origins, and although tracing back in history and through generations may be less precise than we would hope, for some reason, a "Papadopolous" would probably be Greek and, if that's the case, the identification is there. I learned at a research job a long, long time ago that "race" and "nationality" are two distinct characteristics, and that they are not interchangeable terms. So when I asked someone if he considered himself black, white, or another race, he repeated his national ancestry and thus I had to mark a non-response and move on.

The US Census system tries to toe the line between systematic statistics (i.e. making enough categories with which to peg everyone into a specific membership) and Ockham's Razor (i.e. making enough and not too many categories).

Dag: Hmmm... Size & Race...

I've been with several Latino men and their penis sizes varied!
Some Latino guys had average/normal size cocks and others were well-endowed! (some Latino men were cut and some were uncut) Also, I've been with several African-American men and their penis sizes varied too! One more... some say Italian men are huge... but going by my experiences, that is false too. I believe that Size & Race do not go together.

Cheers - Dag

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree...i grew up on the border of Mexico, and most of my partners have been Hispanic (mexican in origin)...MOST of them were very well endowed, but yes, there was a variance...not all were.
Most of them were uncut, but not all.

it always varies.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1059066072;start=0#7 date=07/24/03 at 23:52:47]jonb... please just change your name to Dennis Miller!

I think my dictionary gave up! It ran off!

How about Latino? Same as Hispanic?
[/quote]
Pretty much, largely because many of the countries under the category were mistreated by the Spanish. Imagine if you were called a WASP because you live in an English-speaking country.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1059066072;start=0#7 date=07/24/03 at 23:52:47]How about Latino? Same as Hispanic?
[/quote]

Not exactly. Latinos are Latin Americans, those that live in countries in the New World where a Romance language is spoken (excluding Canada). In addition to Spanish speaking countries, there are places like Brazil, where Portuguese is the official language, and Haiti and French Guiana, where French is spoken. However, this does not extend outside of the Americas. The people of Spain and Equatorial Guinea may be referred to as Hispanic (though arguably), but they are definitely not Latinos.

meathose10: Puerto Ricans sport some real beauts between their Hispanic thighs....

aznb: i assume most of the mexican men i see here are small since they all seem to be shorter than 5' 6" with short but thick arms and legs. i no height is not everything, but just a guess.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Move to South Texas.
Guys, i am not kidding....the mexican guys there
are hung better than us white guys...(in my experience)

aquaman875: FWIW, I once dated a nurse and raised the subject of race and penis size. Her brother happened to be a doctor and she said they both agreed that hispanics were the largest of the ethnicities they'd seen.