Hissing penis at urination end

Jason Vandermeer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
During and after my first-ever bladder infection, I noticed that sometimes my penis would actually hiss and sputter (sometimes even sounding like a duck quack) at the end of the pee. It's audible, and depressing. I'm pretty sure it happens most when the bladder is completely empty and only air is left to come out. It's happens more and more. My "caregivers" have no clue. If find it scary.
Has anyone else had this happen before?

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Air has zero business being in your bladder, and could actually cause issues further up the plumbing. It would be unusual, unless introduced by a catheter or urethral swab or sounding.

Perhaps there is still some residue from the infection that is more viscous than urine, which sputters as it exits?

Anyway, none of us is your doctor, who should be the next person you talk to about this.

D

deleted300444

Dick quacking? Quacking? Go to a Dr. and report back.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Air should not be in your bladder. The bladder has elastic (muscular) walls so it can expand and contract with the amount of urine in it so that unlike emptying most containers the urine that comes out is not replaced by air going in.

Other than air having been introduced by accident during a medical procedure I also wonder if what is coming out is carbon dioxide produced by bacteria inside, i.e. a residual infection. Time to go to the doctor who will presumably ask for a specimen.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins