Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
senor rubirosa said:
[[so am I, Matt]]

Although there is something about a guy who puts a ^ in the word "role" that makes me want to fuck. :rolleyes:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
tallguypns said:
Great, I love people that think I flunked.

Yes, tallguy. It's a clever strategy. As an illusion, it is cunning. But between this illusion and the quicksand of sad reality is the finest of lines -- an observation you might once have made yourself, but can't now, the line for so long having lain far behind you.

Solly.

You are a nice guy, though.

I shall remember that.:tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
senor rubirosa said:
You pass, effortlessly.
Why, thank you, Señor!

Oh, but I have to warn you, while Eeyore claims his penis is average, his self-pity is a WHOPPER, so whenever it looks like he's going to whip it out... STAND BACK, please! It's for your own safety. Seriously, I've never seen one so big. :eek:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
novice_btm said:
Why, thank you, Señor!

Oh, but I have to warn you, while Eeyore claims his penis is average, his self-pity is a WHOPPER, so whenever it looks like he's going to whip it out... STAND BACK, please! It's for your own safety. Seriously, I've never seen one so big. :eek:

You are now in an acceleration program.

A self-pity whopper, eh? (Sorry if I betray my Canadian origins, but my civility comes from somewhere.)

The problem, novice_btm, is I like Eeyore, as you call him. I don't want to stand too far back.

I voted that he should keep on with his jokes. (Remember the poll?) Today, there was a titanically funny joke. And at those not infrequent moments when he's just corny, he's kind of lovable, so nothing's lost.

Is there a safe middle distance? What do you suggest?:confused:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
senor rubirosa said:
You are now in an acceleration program.
Oh no, scroll up, and you'll see you've already given me my merit badge, and it was also the last one I needed to make King Scout. My sash is now resplendently full. :wink:

senor rubirosa said:
The problem, novice_btm, is I like Eeyore, as you call him. I don't want to stand too far back.

Is there a safe middle distance? What do you suggest?:confused:
I'm suffering from the same quandary, as I've mentioned in several other threads, in direct response to him. When I chat with him, he gives me a list of reasons that all tell me I'm wasting my keystrokes by doing so. When I pass over his posts, he publicly calls everyone's attention to the fact that I'm doing it, and alludes to how it just shows how cruel I am. I've also has this identical conversation with 3 others. It seems to be the burning question for more and more people... "What IS the proper way of interacting with Eeyore?" Ignore him? Pity him? Offer him unwanted support? I STARTED off liking him, but now I'm just dismayed, because no matter how I interact, or don't interact, with him, both are wrong.

Here's a little test, if you will. Tell him you've had enough, and you just can't take it anymore. Watch him revel in the misery, and gloat about how many have done the same before you.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not enough historical facts. This thread is not living up to its name.