Historical Meeting.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you could meet one person who would it be, it can be someone who's alive, someone who's dead or even someone who's legendary. I'd want to meet Buddha, Buddhism is the way of life that most appeals to me out of any religious or spiritual path, and I think his sense of moderation and sanity would have made him surprisingly modern. I'd want him to be the Buddha of legend, the one whose mother dreamed of his birth and the one who was a prince when young.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to meet Leonardo DaVinci. He had a mind that was not tethered to his times and I'd love to hear his reaction to how the world has turned out. Hmmm...wonder if he had a big dick....

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It's a tough choice for me, but I think I would have to choose the Dalai Lama. I've seen him talk in person and it was life-changing for me. He's one of those few people who I can say was a truly spiritual person. It was as if he doesn't live in the same world as the rest of us, but somewhere where he can laugh at just about anything thanks to the impermanence of it all.

The most inspiring moment was when someone asked him what the most difficult thing he'd ever had to do was, and his answer was very frankly asking his people to evacuate their homeland. He answered a follow-up question saying that no matter what happened, one day the Tibetans would get their homeland back, even if it's hundreds of years from now. It seemed like a really enlightened answer, since had they not left, he likely would have been taken away from Tibet, and a lot of the Tibetans would have been severely oppressed or forced to give up their beliefs, which are things that are far harder to get back than an area of land.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to meet Leonardo DaVinci. He had a mind that was not tethered to his times and I'd love to hear his reaction to how the world has turned out. Hmmm...wonder if he had a big dick....
is rumored that leonardo da vinci was guy among historians

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you could meet one person who would it be, it can be someone who's alive, someone who's dead or even someone who's legendary. I'd want to meet Buddha, Buddhism is the way of life that most appeals to me out of any religious or spiritual path, and I think his sense of moderation and sanity would have made him surprisingly modern. I'd want him to be the Buddha of legend, the one whose mother dreamed of his birth and the one who was a prince when young.

Yea i would be cool to meet the buddha siddarta and maitreya the future buddha but he isnt a historical person because he hasnt been born yet and also would be cool to meet the historical jesus too not the mythical one to found out who was really jesus and what he really want

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Fabulous topic!! There are so many! (Assuming they can somehow speak English?)

Lennin
Elizabeth I
Nicholas II and Family
Nelson
Audrey Hepburn
Rameses II
Peter Ustinov
Jesus

I will be thinking about this for days now!!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah there are loads I'd want to meet, I had trouble just saying one, among the others I'd love to meet are (remembering it's not confined to real people)

Alexander III of Macedonia
Elizabeth I
Henry VIII
Cleopatra
Jesus
Heracles
Robin Hood
Merlin
Isis
Bran the Blessed
Rasputin
Chaucer
Beowulf
Abraham Lincoln
Prince
Queen Victoria
Odin
Roderigo Borgia
Michelangelo
Dante Alighieri
John Donne
Kit Marlowe

Oh I'm shutting up otherwise I'll be at it all night :)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to meet (not in order):

Ramses
Marilyn Monroe
Ulysses S. Grant
Jesus
Cleopatra
Jimmy Hoffa
John F. Kennedy
Moses ( I want to know if he was a stud)
Ronald Reagan (really meet him, not just shake his hand...although that was an honor)
The astronauts in the space shuttle "Challenger"

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would love to meet a 100% honest politician, who truly is seeking elected office out of a pure desire to be a public servant, not to line his own pockets or further his own career. (Keep dreaming, huh?)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to meet a 100% honest politician, who truly is seeking elected office out of a pure desire to be a public servant, not to line his own pockets or further his own career. (Keep dreaming, huh?)

I think he only existed in Hollywood in an old film starring Jimmy Stewart called "Mr. Smith goes to Washington".

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice thread here Spoiled Princess.....I'd love to meet Oscar Wilde and Alexander the Great.

Oh yeah, Alexander the Great would be a great (no pun intended) to meet. I own a coin that was made back then with his image on it...wonder what he'd think to see that 1700 year old coin?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Oh yeah, Alexander the Great would be a great (no pun intended) to meet. I own a coin that was made back then with his image on it...wonder what he'd think to see that 1700 year old coin?

Cool, I have an Alexandrian coin ring myself! :smile: It would be really interesting to be able to meet him.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Wow, I'd love to see that! That must be worth a pretty (no pun intended) penny. :smile: