Historical Meeting.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool, I have an Alexandrian coin ring myself! :smile: It would be really interesting to be able to meet him.

I wear mine as a necklace. It's so cool, people always comment, but I'm not sure if the men really care or if it's just an excuse to get away with staring at my chest!:biggrin1:

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'd love to meet Hitler. It may sound contoversial but I do admire him for his belief and his utter determination, rising from a beggar in the streets to ruler of a country and half of Europe. That takes three things that I admire; courage, success and intellect.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd love to meet Hitler. It may sound contoversial but I do admire him for his belief and his utter determination, rising from a beggar in the streets to ruler of a country and half of Europe. That takes three things that I admire; courage, success and intellect.
Interesting choice (and yes, potentially controversial). I'd love to know what spurned Hitler's burning desire to eradicate an entire religious class of people. I think speaking with him would be almost like looking evil directly in the eye.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Interesting choice (and yes, potentially controversial). I'd love to know what spurned Hitler's burning desire to eradicate an entire religious class of people. I think speaking with him would be almost like looking evil directly in the eye.

Well I guess it's mostly because I'm interested in the WWII period which makes Hitler (and I guess Stalin to an extent) so intriguing.

It's also know that although Hitler did not suggest or start the Holocaust plans, he did nothing to stop it.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I guess it's mostly because I'm interested in the WWII period which makes Hitler (and I guess Stalin to an extent) so intriguing.

It's also know that although Hitler did not suggest or start the Holocaust plans, he did nothing to stop it.

Frizzle, if you ever get the opportunity to visit the Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC, I would encourage you to do so. As a student of WWII history, I think you'd find it fascinating. It's probably one of my favorite museums of all time, and even though I've visited many times, I always learn something new. I definitely emerged from my 1st visit a changed man with a new perspective on human suffering.

I also encourage reading some of the works of Elie Wiesel, particularly The Night Trilogy. His first-person perspective on the Holocaust is both horrifying and touching.

Cheers.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Frizzle, if you ever get the opportunity to visit the Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC, I would encourage you to do so. As a student of WWII history, I think you'd find it fascinating. It's probably one of my favorite museums of all time, and even though I've visited many times, I always learn something new. I definitely emerged from my 1st visit a changed man with a new perspective on human suffering.

I also encourage reading some of the works of Elie Wiesel, particularly The Night Trilogy. His first-person perspective on the Holocaust is both horrifying and touching.

Cheers.
That is an excellent book and should be read by everyone!

Helen of Troy - To see just how beautiful she was.

Thomas Jefferson
- I have a standing dinner date with him on the day I die. I want a welcome dinner at Monticello in the sky with Francois Voltaire, John & Abigail Adams, James & Dolly Madison, the Marquis de Sade, Madame Recamier, Denis Diderot, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Frederick the Great, Marie Antoinette, Georg Hegel, Jean-Paul Marat, Georges Danton, Honore de Balzac, Catherine the Great, and Benjamin Franklin.

Henry II
and Eleanor of Aquitaine - What an amazing pair. So much of our legal system is based on Henry's reforms. Eleanor was just pure hellfire on wheels.

Aristotle, Socrates, and Plato

Jesus, Siddhārtha Gautama, Lao Tzu, and Mohammad - Together

Akhenaten, his wife Nefertiti, their son Tutankhamun and their daughter (and Tutankhamun's wife), Ankhesenamen

I would like to meet myself, 20 years younger.

Ultimately I too wish this the most. I would have loved to have warned myself.

turbulent27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Bill Gates about 30 years ago. I would give him all the money I spent on doritos and mt dew and ask him to sell me shares in the new Microsoft.

I think it would be fun to have a chat with Albert Einstein.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jesus would be my first choice. Leonardo Da Vinci, and Albert Einstein would be high on the list, as they were two of the greatest minds ever...

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
siddharta buddha

jesus

albert einstein

leonardo da vinci

michael angelo

charles darwin

espinoza

nietzhe

etc

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear mine as a necklace. It's so cool, people always comment, but I'm not sure if the men really care or if it's just an excuse to get away with staring at my chest!:biggrin1:

LOL...(Staring at your chest): "Wow! Those are Great! But why do you all them Alexander?"

Nefertiti was not Tutankhamuns mother. His mother was another, more minor, Queen of Akhenaten called Kiya.

I'd still rather meet Nefertiti. If she looks anything like her bust, she must have been one of the most beautiful women in the world and she seems to have been most intelligent.

My heart has always gone out to Ankhesenamen. Her husband dead and she with no heir, reached out to the Hittites with whom Egypt had enjoyed good relations. She was alone and frightened, well aware that traitors had designs on the crowns of Egypt. Her letters to the Hittites reach through the thousands of years:

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]My husband has died, a son I have not. But to thee, they say, the sons are many. If thou wouldst give me one son of thine, he would become my husband. Never shall I pick out a servant of mine and make him my husband. I am afraid!
[/FONT]​
The Hittites thought the letter a trick and sent an emissary who verified Queen Ankhesenamen's claim and brought another letter from her:

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]Why didst thou say ‘they deceive me,' in that way? Had I a son, would I have written about my own and my country’s shame to a foreign land? Thou didst not believe me and hast even spoken thus to me! He who was my husband has died. A son I have not. Never shall I take a servant of mine and make him my husband! I have written to no other country, only to thee have I written. They say thy sons are many: so give me one son of thine! To me he will be husband, but in Egypt he will be king[/FONT]
Zannanza a prince of the King of the Hittites was sent to Egypt, but he never made it. At the Egyptian border his entourage was attacked and he was killed.

The servant Ankhesenamen speaks of, Ai, did later marry Ankhesenamen by force and right afterwards she disappears from the face of history, her throne usurped by Ai's first wife, Tey.

No trace of the heartbroken queen's tomb has ever been found.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my two choices are God and Osama Bin Laden..but since I can only meet with one..I would have to go with God