History lesson about the New World Order

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
YouTube - Ring of Power: Empire of the City-Full Length Documentary
Here is the full movie about the same subject.

The main thing I had no idea about until now are the 3 city states: The vatican I knew about but I didn't know about the city of London and the city of Columbia in Washington DC being tax havens and having independant laws to their host nations.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YouTube - Ring of Power: Empire of the City-Full Length Documentary
Here is the full movie about the same subject.

The main thing I had no idea about until now are the 3 city states: The vatican I knew about but I didn't know about the city of London and the city of Columbia in Washington DC being tax havens and having independant laws to their host nations.

Don't call me a geography wiz, or anything, but I'm pretty sure the District of Columbia only has one city in it - and it sure as hell isn't "Columbia." Oh yeah, it's WASHINGTON! You know how I know it only has one city in it? Cuz Washington's boarders are EXACTLY concurrent with the boarders of the District of Columbia. There USED to be a town called Georgetown within the District, and at one time a town called Alexandria. Alexandria split off during the civil war. Georgetown got gobbled up by Washington in 1871 with the passing of the (oddly named) Organic Act, which proclaimed Washington's boarders to be one in the same with the District's.

Now, there is a city called Columbia that's sorta near DC. It's in Maryland - and let me tell you, it is NO tax haven.

So what other interesting "facts" did you "learn" from this video?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I apologise, I wrote city when I should have wrote district of Columbia, if you read the Wikipedia description they explain that residents do pay taxes, however non resident workers are exempt from paying income tax.

The producer of the video has done an enormous amount of research however some of her findings are beyond belief until you hear the facts and evidence provided.

I suggest you watch it with a skeptical open mind, there are too many subjects to mention here.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
... the (oddly named) Organic Act, which proclaimed Washington's boarders to be one in the same with the District's.
Hmmm.
Funny thing.
If Washington's borders are one and the same with the District's, then I suppose Washington's boarders are one and the same with the District's.
So you have escaped my anal fault-finding wrath yet again, jbt.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I apologise, I wrote city when I should have wrote district of Columbia, if you read the Wikipedia description they explain that residents do pay taxes, however non resident workers are exempt from paying income tax.

This would be quite interesting to all my friends who live in suburban Maryland, and work in DC. Cuz, low and behold, they DO pay income tax!

Let me give you a little lesson in civics. There are three types of income tax in the US: Federal, State, and Local. Everyone who earns an income in this country pays Federal taxes. Everyone who lives or works in a State that charges a state income tax (some states don't), and earns an income, pays State income tax. Everyone who lives in a locality that charges income tax (many localities don't), and earns an income, pays Local income tax. Federal and Local taxes are based on where you live, whereas state income taxes are based on where you work. Since DC is NOT a state, it is not allowed to charge income taxes on people who do not live there. This does not mean that people who work there, but live elsewhere do not pay income tax - that is a blatant lie.

The producer of the video has done an enormous amount of research however some of her findings are beyond belief until you hear the facts and evidence provided.

I suggest you watch it with a skeptical open mind, there are too many subjects to mention here.

I watched. I saw facts that i already knew, and claims that were not fact and had no solid* evidence to back them up. Research may or may not have been performed, but if it was, it was shoddy.

*by solid i mean this: able to withstand the burden of scrutiny. I can claim that the black pelt of melanistic squirrels is proof that they fell from the midnight sky - but that doesn't make this "evidence" logical.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm.
Funny thing.
If Washington's borders are one and the same with the District's, then I suppose Washington's boarders are one and the same with the District's.
So you have escaped my anal fault-finding wrath yet again, jbt.

Wow! Now that's just blatant luck, that is. I'll be less lucky next time. I promise.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Federal and Local taxes are based on where you live, whereas state income taxes are based on where you work. Since DC is NOT a state, it is not allowed to charge income taxes on people who do not live there. This does not mean that people who work there, but live elsewhere do not pay income tax - that is a blatant lie.

What if you lived in Maryland but worked in Delaware? (I'm assuming Delaware charges income tax ... but if it doesn't, let's assume it does for the sake of the argument.)
Could that person be paying federal, state and local income tax ... three types?
If so, then the person who lives in Maryland and works in DC would be escaping at least one type of income tax.
Which would be nice, imo.
Unless, as usual, I'm befuddled.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, here's a sample:
5. The U.S.A. - A Crown Colony.

A sobering study of the signed treaties and charters between Britain and the United States exposes a shocking truth. The United States has always been and still is a British Crown colony. . . .

After America declared its independence from Great Britain, the treaty of 1783 was signed. That treaty specifically identifies the king of England as the prince of the United States and contradicts the belief that America won the war of independence.
You can look at the text of the Treaty of Paris of 1783 here. The word "prince" occurs twice in the document, both times in the preamble: "Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc." There is, of course, no such phrase as "prince of the United States" anywhere in the document. Article 1 of the treaty reads:
His Brittanic Majesty acknowledges the said United States, viz., New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, to be free sovereign and independent states, that he treats with them as such, and for himself, his heirs, and successors, relinquishes all claims to the government, propriety, and territorial rights of the same and every part thereof.
So, I would say that this page is just a load of demented made-up crap passed off as fact in the expectation, no doubt justified, that there are plenty of gullible, uncritical-minded fools who will accept its claims as true.
Michael Angelo
?

Pretty much lost all credibility right there.

"Michael Angelo" was a commonly used spelling of "Michelangelo" in English at one time.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
But what about this, Cal:
[SIZE=+1]6. Obelisks[/SIZE]
At the center of each city state is a towering phallic shaped stone monument called an obelisk that points skyward. In DC city state, the obelisk known as the Washington monument was dedicated to the Freemason George Washington by the Freemason grand lodge of the District of Columbia. 250 Masonic lodges financed the Washington obelisk monument, including the Knights Templar Masonic order.
At the heart of London city state, is a 187 ton 69 foot tall Egyptian obelisk called Cleopatra's Needle. It was transported from Egypt and erected on the banks of the river Thames.
In Vatican city, another Egyptian obelisk towers high above St Peter's square.
Obelisks are phallic shaped monuments honoring the pagan sun god of ancient Egypt called Amen Ra. The spirit of this pagan god is said to reside within the obelisk.
Three cities ... count 'em.
Three obelisks ... count 'em.
Can't you just feel evil on the march?

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.