History Repeats

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"It is natural for the common people to not want war but, after all, it is a country's leaders who determine policy and it is an easy matter to convince the people. Whether they have a voice or not, the people can always be made to do what their rulers wish. It's easy. All you have to do is tell them they are under attack and condemn the pacifists for their lack of patriotism and for exposing their country to danger."
– Marshall Goering, adviser to Hitler; the Nuremberg trials, 1945.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Hell, the U.S. taught Hitler everything he knew:

"Neither Spain nor Britain should be models of the German expansion, but the Nordics of North America, who had ruthlessly pushed aside an inferior race to win for themselves soil and territory for the future."

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And it is a fact, that Prescott Bush (the shrub's grandfather or great grandfather?) helped finance hitler....along with Chrysler, Dow Chemical, the Rockefellers, Standard Oil, the arms manufacturers, IBM, Chase Manhattan Bank, the steel and coal industry etc., etc. And we are soooooo fucking concerned with "democracy" throughout the world. Lets make them be free, our way, even if they don't want it, or we'll bomb their asses. Next stop of the "World Domination Tour"......Iran.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Most Bushies actually still believe Saddam had weapons and connections to Al Qaeda.

Good news is that at this rate, a Marxist revolution's inevitable.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Nov 21 2004, 04:37 AM
And it is a fact, that Prescott Bush (the shrub's grandfather or great grandfather?) helped finance hitler....along with Chrysler, Dow Chemical, the Rockefellers, Standard Oil, the arms manufacturers, IBM, Chase Manhattan Bank, the steel and coal industry etc., etc. And we are soooooo fucking concerned with "democracy" throughout the world. Lets make them be free, our way, even if they don't want it, or we'll bomb their asses. Next stop of the "World Domination Tour"......Iran.
[post=264571]Quoted post[/post]​

Well I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised. Where could I read more about that, Kink? I didn't know our corporations helped finance Hitler! That sure gives our deomcracy a whole new facelift!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I found it by Googling on "Companies that funded Hitler" and found a host of articles, most notably one from the Guardian. My computer is acting weird and won't let me copy and paste, but if someone would post a link to that article it would be most appreciated. Prescott Bush was dubya's grandfather, and was apparently at the helm of several companies that traded with Hitler even after the US had gone to war with Germany. Interesting reading.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One good source on the bush history and activities is "American Dynasty" by Kevin Phillips (economist, political analyst and white house strategist) which goes all the way back to WWI and their financial dealings with enemies and allies alike. Another, which I will get lambasted for is Kitty Kelly's book on the family. Fully the first third of the book is about the early bush generations. I know, I know, the media creamed her, but the fact remains she has never been successfully sued and the bush family couldn't/wouldn't/can't refute her. Also, another book on the current dealings is "House of Bush, House of Saud" which covers the cozy relationship they have and will scare the crap out of you.

Another US company with Hitler ties, duPont. They had a deal with Hitler (which is documented by the government) to provide slave labor in America to produce chemicals etc., for Germany when Hitler won the war, IF he would let the duPont's keep the company. This comes out of a family biography titled "The Nylon Curtain." Chevron supplied the formula for jet fuel to Germany. IBM sent representatives to Germany, set up the equipment to sort and create a data base of all the Jewish citizens in Germany. IBM finally apologized just a year or two ago, publicly.