Hit Bottom...WOW!!!

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had never been aware of hitting bottom, as you put it, with my 6.2" bone pressed erect length. I never had any complaints about my size either, but I was aware that my girlfriends could handle more length. Maybe that was in the back of my mind when I first bought a penis pump back in the 1970s. I never persisted with pe until I got married but managed to gain a little length and girth. However, a couple of years back I got stuck into a better pe routine and gained a significant amount more. I now have 6.75" going on 7" at full erection. I now bottom out in my wife in some positions and the feeling is novel to both of us. Once she gets more aroused and her vagina 'tents' I can go balls deep without feeling much resistance on my cockhead, but when I near orgasm and my cock attains maximum hardness I bottom out again and my wife yelps and gasps like never before :eek:)

Last time we has sex Mrs Riven said I have more than enough length now. She has said for some time that she thinks 7.25" would be her maximum. Anything longer might look impressive and be fun to play with but enthusiastic thrusting would no longer be an option.

rodsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah when we first start fucking I try to be gentle but as we get hot and heavy I start thrusting fast and hard and inevitably I hit bottom. She usually tells me if it hurts so I back off. Kinda like banging my cock head against a wall.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the woman. I would guess that I reached the end of the vaginal canal in about half of 16 or so women I have had sex with. Most women don't care to have their cervix boxed violently. Some women seem to enjoy having the head of a guy's penis nestled in the depth of their cunny nudging and gently stretching the vaginal vault past the cervix. Some others seem not to have sensitivity to notice the pressure there.

For me I think it feels great. I think it is more psychological than due to any physical sensation, but when you feel your glans press up against the very end of the vaginal canal somehow it feels like you are giving her a proper fucking. And I have had several women tell me they really love the sensation of being "filled up" to capacity.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
Even though I am not huge in length I have hit bottom before and my partners did not find the experience enjoyable. Certain positions (like their legs over my shoulders put the pussy at an angle that permits hitting bottom more easily)

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ Yes, part of it is patience. I've always found it fascinating how different women feel different down there and how the feel of the same woman changes across her cycle. Sometimes the feeling of a tight little door and others more like welcoming inner lips. Those little pockets down there can also give a wonderful feeling of being additionally 'caressed' deep inside.

dazzla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my current girlfriend likes it alot, when i cum and im right at the bottom it feels like the cum wont cum out. amazing feeling though all the same

I have but with only one pardner. she never complained but of course i wasn;t jamming it at the moon either!

D

deleted356736

I have hit bottom a few times, despite always starting slower and shallow so that my wife (or the other women in my life) can get aroused and take all of my length. If I hit bottom gently rather than hard it's okay for both. I think most men longer than average, mine is 7", will hit bottom from time to time.