Hit it and Quit it: True?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I was thinking about something an acquaintance said to me the other day. Going off this I would like to ask a simple question, and while I am sorry it's not a long drawn out interesting read you'll have to have temperance with me for another day, so here it goes:

If a man lasts longer than you ( you've cum, orgasmed, whatever and he's still going ) where is the point where he really should stop? No, not when it hurts, but more like when it starts to get boring or you wish he'd get off of and out of you?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when you gotta pee.

if you're not a multiple orgasm person, you could manipulate that pussy into giving him a good orgasm. nothing like a good woman, who knows how to fuck.

openwde07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is when we have to be attentive and sensitive, and of course she wants that large pole off in more ways than one. The moment for the perfect massive jacking off by her has arrived!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If there's good rapport between the guy and the girl, then they can go for a long time after one gets off. There are so many things that can be done in bed... if the girl gets sore after extended intercourse, do something else!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I was thinking about something an acquaintance said to me the other day. Going off this I would like to ask a simple question, and while I am sorry it's not a long drawn out interesting read you'll have to have temperance with me for another day, so here it goes:

If a man lasts longer than you ( you've cum, orgasmed, whatever and he's still going ) where is the point where he really should stop? No, not when it hurts, but more like when it starts to get boring or you wish he'd get off of and out of you?
If it's boring than yes, he should stop.

It's time for anal! :biggrin1:
I hadn't thought of that but yeah, that'll work.:biggrin1: I can have a nice analgasm plus rarely does a man last more than 20 minutes in my ass. :cool:

[/b][/color][/size][/font]If it's boring than yes, he should stop.

I hadn't thought of that but yeah, that'll work.:biggrin1: I can have a nice analgasm plus rarely does a man last more than 20 minutes in my ass. :cool:

With an ass as fine as that I'm not surprised :eek::biggrin1: