Hit the bottom

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Yesteday i was having sex with my girlfriend: she was sitting on the kitchen table, while i was standing in front of her.

We had a lot of foreplay before, but, once i got really horny i pushed too strongly and too deep... well i felt her labia spreading around my shaft and my cock head hitting the end of her vagina.

she nearly fainted, and said to me it was very painful.

being big is not always so nice: i always have to be careful while i do it.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have bottomed out in a guy, despite being not all that long (barely 8"). There is one smallish fuckbuddy of mine that likes to be pounded hard. If I'm highly aroused, in certain postions, I sort of hit bottom in him. I'm not quite sure what I'm hitting, but it's very, very solid. I assume it is happening at the bend of the sigmoid colon, but it feels so solid that I wonder if I'm somehow pressing it against bone, or if I'm just not making it around the bend. He seems to find this painful, but he rather likes pain, so I'm not sure of the actual degree. I rather like the feeling, but I don't do it too often for fear of doing him some damage. (Once he made me stop fucking in a different position, because it hurt. Then he added "Well, it always hurts when you fuck me with that thing, but this time it REALLY hurts!" Never stopped him from coming back for more, though...

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
horribleperson said:
the funny thing is some girls cum like mad when you bottom out

I think there's two different angles you can bottom out at. One is uncomfortable, one is "oh! oh! oh! oooooooooooh!".

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I don't consider myself especially long, but I've bottomed out with most (if not all) women I've been with. Certain positions make it almost inevitable.

And I have yet to find a woman who goes "ohhhh, ohhhh" instead of "oww, oww" when that happens, so I have had to be careful. :smile:

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BBB2.5 said:
What is this "bottom" that you all speak of ???? ..... :33:
Wonder if I will ever "bottom out" .....:yikes:
:tongue:

"Bottoming Out" is when your cock head hits an obstacle, and will not go in further, that is, hits the "bottom of the hole." In women, this is generally when the head of the penis strikes the cervex, or pushes up into the space alongside. While the vaginal cavity of a woman has an obvious end, or "bottom," the situation is not as clear for a receptive male, since the intestine is very long. When I've bottomed out in a guy, I assume the head of my penis is getting caught in the bend of the sigmoid colon where it joins the rectum, or that I am somehow pushing this against the pelvic bone. I've only experienced this a few times, although I'm not particularly long (barely 8 inches).

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BBB2.5 said:
What is this "bottom" that you all speak of ???? ..... :33:
Wonder if I will ever "bottom out" .....:yikes:
:tongue:

Not until you stray in to dark world of bestiality...

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
rob_just_rob said:
And I have yet to find a woman who goes "ohhhh, ohhhh" instead of "oww, oww" when that happens, so I have had to be careful. :smile:

I had one lover where we both got carried away a little (both moving at the same time) and she wound up at the ob-gyn's office the next day with a bit of a bruise. :(

With my wife, if she's already had an orgasm and she's on top of me rocking back and forth a little there's a certain angle where I can definitely not go any deeper but it's VERY pleasurable for both of us. It feels like bottoming out in a different place than just ramming into the cervix (ow!).

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had one gf that I could just barley touch bottom. It often became a goal for me to try to touch it, and it drove her wild at times too.

A few yrs later, I had the other happen. I had a long alcohol aided piece from a girl I'd known who was in town and woke up to find her rolling in pain early in the morning. She went into a clinic and found out she had a bruised cervix. I hadn't even known I'd bottomed out on her but I sure felt bad about it, she had been in a lot of pain.

solong

Just Browsing
Media
My wife kept complaining about that for years, and yet I don't think I ever felt it happening.

One thing though-- although she had been previously married, she said she always had the strongest orgasms with me that she ever had in her life, even when younger. I could always provoke the most intensity.

What she did then was to limit how far I was able to thrust by just holding on to my cock. Sometimes I would also hold on to it, so with both hands down there, I wasn't going to ever go past her limit.

kruise

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lived with a girl for 3 yrs a while back that use to get so wet that she could take it all most times. She also starting squirting, which is HOT. WOMEN LOVE BIG COCKS BY NATURE!!!

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hit bottom quite often with my ex, however one time we got out of synch and I wound up really hurting her, to the point that she was bleeding, it really hurt her, so I tried a lot harder to keep a little better control with every woman after that